Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:28:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which ICOs are you investing in, and why?  (Read 3187 times)
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:57:29 PM

I've not invested in any ICO recently but I'm holding some byteball coin amount for this airdrop that is going to happen in the next few days! Simple there are many ICOs and it does take too much time to analyze each one and decided which one worth more than the other investing in! The coinmarketcap is being filled with lots of new coins that really are "earning" millions!
_ICOBroker_

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 08:09:06 PM

Anyone from USA or restricted countries that still want to invest in upcoming ICO's, consider using our brokerage services.
For more information, visit our website http://icobroker.trade/
Otherwise, contact us at icobroker<AT>protonmail.ch or DM for any additional inquires.
If the ICO you are interested in is not listed on our website, please let us know asap!
rainbow169

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:21:40 AM

aventus, cindicator, enigma, but not sure now is a good time to invest in ICO  Huh
tranle789

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 01:09:53 AM

I will invest in the Aventus project as this is a revolutionary project in the ticketing market. We must regularly buy tickets on the black market at very high prices but that will change at this time because Aventus will ensure you get a cheap ticket through the new platform of Aventus.
Daydream 61

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 10:06:50 AM

bankera you can buy at spectrocoin .to see in my signature. and aventus ico in one hour
Analogplutonium

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 11:14:55 AM

I participated in Modum: because it has a great real world use case and the technology seems great. Crowdsale is still open at: https://modum.io/tokensale/

I am planning to contribute to STeX pre-ICO just because I like risky investments with a potentially great return: https://stex.exchange/up/9jeav705j0j4

Furthermore I am looking for a whitelisted Kyber account, I am really interested to participate, but unfortunately missed the whitelist registration.

Other interesting projects include Aventus, BitJob, Spheris, Centra, ICON but I am undecided if an how much to invest.
Retired (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 12:26:48 AM

There are too many good projects. It's important to be able to see which ones really have potential to turn into huge businesses.
DutchFinity

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 02:43:23 PM

I am participating these days in the free airdrop at deeponion. Just telling others about this interesting project using the TOR network for privacy, bank and security.
Newbies are not welcome to participate, are they?
worthy1

Activity: 187

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:20:25 AM

ICO's are more risky then anything. The majority end up way lower then you bought them for. Think about this:

- ICO's are just a finger in the air at what they will be worth which is just silly to buy on a whim.
- All tokens have a percentage given away to staff/developers/backers etc. Once it hits an exchange there is a big dump for those people to get a profit which drives the price down
- The amount of Fraud that can happen with them. Even with some successful ICO's there are still stories of scams, outside of their control but still happens.
richcorner100

Activity: 616

https://exip.live/

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:03:04 AM

In my opinion and my research i will invest in Paypie and Worldcore, these project look interesting for me.
Because Paypie is A unique paltform will help you to analyze the activity of financial markets using the world's first risk assessment algorithm with the help of decentralized accounting.
Worlcore = The world first EU-regulated payment institution with voice Biometrics investigation.
These 2 project also has great and solid team.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
jimsteel

Activity: 244

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:41:33 AM

I'm looking to invest in Crowdholding depending on how well their first week goes.

Reasons why:-

Solid team - with top guys from Google, Skype, Oracle. Large team as well with marketers, developers, law and actual financial experts.

White paper solid - Nicely designed, makes sense, numbers all add up, nice minimum threshold and caps, finite amount of tokens

Social media - Strong and interacting with people, their reply to their thread very quickly.

Concept - Makes sense and is actually wanting to do something good for startups and the average person.

All points to a solid good project, expect them to do something!

Website is below

https://ico.crowdholding.com
DutchFinity

Activity: 742

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:03:30 PM

I've invested, and am investing, in CREDITS. See my signature. They're on the same fundamental level as Bitcoin and Ethereum. Only the performance promises to be better (higher speed, lower transaction cost). They also have a very attractive bounty campain running: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2241121.0. It is not going to be a sub-token but a real cryptocurrency. It is my advice to take advantage of my advice.  Smiley

ICO_Estate_Coin

Activity: 140

ICO EstateCoin Project manager

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 02:55:12 PM

Consider such a project as Estate Coin. The project Estate Coin offers a new concept of investment in real estate. Exactly Real estate has a high reliability and liquidity rating. Tokens that are realized within of the ICO campaign will give an opportunity to receive income up to 36% per annum in the crypto currency (in bitcoin or up to 270% in USD, this income can be during the period when mining equipment works). Tokens are provided with real square meters of built residential real estate. More information on the site https://estate-coin.com

ICO IS GO ON! | WEBSITE | WP | ERC20 Token!
Kat_messy

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:08:52 PM

Zumminer (set of tools for cloud-mining: multifunctional and multicurrency wallet, high-quality equipment for cloud-mining) - understandable "real-life" idea, norm team and interesting conditions for earning money (mining tariffs).
MysteryBenefactor

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:08:49 PM

I've put a couple of ETH into ambrosus, government backed, most extensive ALM and KYC proceedings suggests to me that they already have partners that they aren't disclosing yet.
runio

Activity: 149

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:39:57 PM

In Pally ICO ( www.pally.co) because they have huge advisors and Etherdelta confirmed listing Pally Token (PAL), so it is first token confirmed listing on Etherdelta before ICO Smiley Pally ico = 15th october.
SkyTube

Activity: 21

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 04:54:10 PM

Chainlink i think it is a good invest in long term
Rupok

Activity: 882

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:01:01 PM

Although ICO investments are profitable. Even then I am not interested in ICO investments. If ICO can't be successful, So you won't be successful. That's why I don't invest in ICO. But I join Bounty campaign.
SMSabuj

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

I am a professional Web Designer and Developer

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:03:21 PM

There are a lot of scam ICO and If ICO can't be successful so you can lose your capital. That's why I am not interested in ICO investment. Although ICO investment is more profitable. If you can select a potential ICO and invest so you can make a huge profit.
In this year, I think CarTaxi, WePower, Gladius, BankEx will be successful. If you are interested so you can invest on it.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1020

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:09:24 PM

I think this thread can be useful to discover new and interesting ICOs to invest in.

Which ICOs are you investing in, and why?

I'll start:
Bankera. They plan to provide everything you may need in you financial life: IBANs, cards, loans..
The team developing the project already owns a bitcoin exchange, regulated in the EU.
I did invest on Cartaxi ICO which it is almost accumulating $4m usd as of now which you can able to see the status on here https://cartaxi.io/ico
I do love the project because they are already operating before the funding did happen.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀