Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:29:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Truth about the SCAM PURA COIN  (Read 1913 times)
truthaboutpura (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 07:02:10 PM

Hi guys,

I want to share you my experience with Pura coin previous Icash.

I was a supporter of Icash and had a big bag, unfortunately my coins didnt get swapped because they were not on coinexchange, they was in my wallet. There was not enough and promotion about the swap, why? I dont know the dev will not answer he will ban you from icash slack - yes icash there is not even a new slack channel only a new pura website and facebook site(lol)

Dev say that its yobit fault because yobit will not update the wallet and participate in swap- sooo.. why will yobit now swap html5 coins? Its just a big lie..
Also there was an information that all latecomers will get swapped in first week after swap when they send email to dev.. I did and get answer that I cannot proof that I had those coins before swap, I could have bought them on yobit cheaper after swap. WTF?? I send him screenshots with the buy dates from yobit and on explerer he also can check when I send my coins to icash wallet. Still my coins did not get swapped.  Lips sealed

Also best thing is dev is holding more than 10million coins, he said for "swapping" yeah just for dumping on us, look on the dumps yesterday and today more than 50%
And look at the current supply..

I asked all this things in the slack and got kicked, I unfortunately cannot proof this things because I did not do screenshots when I was in slack channel.
But there is enough evidence just research and make your own opinion..

People please be aware and dont buy this coin this is just a big pump and dump made by dev and avalon

look at previous icash thread last pages https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1534280.0

dont believe seksi starlord he just promoting this scamcoin to make more profit https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2092640.0

and look at this http://imgur.com/a/V9exk

Maybe dev will response here we will see..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
puraofficial

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 04:00:40 PM

The coinswap was organised by coinexchange.io and former icash developer - this is the usual way of a coinswap as executed in that industry several times.
PURA developer were not involved, because they did't know the icash-community and the best way to communicate the swap.

AFTER THE SWAP ALL NOT SWAPPED COINS (including the coins of "thetruthaboutpura", wo is scamming us in a lot of channels) WERE BURNED HERE:
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/pura/address.dws?PMcoinexchangeburnaddressXXXYjk2fL.htm

There is no 10 mio PURA wallet.

The reason of the increase in price is that PURA is starting with a huge community all over the world and they were waiting for more than one year to participate in that movement.Our calculated estimation was a starting price between 0,3 and 0,5 USD and we hit exactly that value - the the increase to more than 1 USD was only after some days, was also very surprising for us.

truthaboutpura (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 08:07:24 PM

keep talking lies, you said you will swap manually for those who missed but never did
skichamp84

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 11:18:13 PM

keep talking lies, you said you will swap manually for those who missed but never did

Dude plenty of people including myself got our swaps handled late. The dev took care of me without issue, was there a slight delay. Yes. Did it get handled? YES.  Quit crying because you didnt pay attention to the swap or whatever your excuse is.  Stop acting like nobody got thier late swaps because its simply untrue.  I for one am living proof of it. The dev didnt scam anyone and continues to handle things professionally. Get over your losses and move on. Sheesh
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 09:41:19 AM

Dude plenty of people including myself got our swaps handled late. The dev took care of me without issue, was there a slight delay. Yes. Did it get handled? YES.  Quit crying because you didnt pay attention to the swap or whatever your excuse is.  Stop acting like nobody got thier late swaps because its simply untrue.  I for one am living proof of it. The dev didnt scam anyone and continues to handle things professionally. Get over your losses and move on. Sheesh

I just got back from vacation have some Icash in my windows wallet can someone help me get them swaped or tell me what I need to do. Thanks

PS: I use to get good support from Icash dev team they told me to park it in the windows wallet and I did that but now this is new no one told me about his please help so I don't loose my icash investment. Thank you team.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
dadingsda
Legendary

Activity: 1310
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:21:58 AM

Your coins are worthless now.

And this is not their first scam. Check my posts:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2302935.new#new

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: