Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:31:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hashflare and Genesis  (Read 1091 times)
Maum

Activity: 250
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 08:45:50 PM

I think, cloud mining can be profitable. I have good earnings on hashflare, but its good to change the pools, when power goes down. I wouldn't recommend cloud miners besides the two because most are scam.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1103

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 11:44:19 AM

When we speak about the cloud mining recommendation then there is only one thing that struck the mind, its ponzi and not worth investing into it. See if you have the big investment in your hands then just go for the hardware mining and start earning the profits almost within one year of investment. For cloud Ming your investment will stop paying you once they become obsolete and you are left with a site showing your stats but not paying you. You will never wanna stand in that kind of situation. Having hardware mining stuff is having real thing around us. Hope you will read more about cloud mining and it's not worth folks.!

All right, cloud mining is a ponzi scheme, it's a scam.
Why do the owners of cloud mining themselves not mining bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies? Because they do not have farms for mining!
Show me photos of their farms, they simply do not exist. Want to extract, buy gpu and asic  Cheesy
Some of them have real farms. Their system of scamming is different than what you think.
It has been explained here many times in various threads. They are taking money from you and treating it like it was a loan. You're buying a "lifetime contract" with a projected 1-2 year ROI, thinking after that time you're going to start earning, but what happens is they are buying miners with your money and after that ROI time start paying you pennies or saying that your contract is no longer profitable. They are left with the miner you helped finance and can continue mining or sell it on ebay Wink

michkima

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:02:31 PM

Hi guys,

think this may actually be my first post, not sure, but something came to mind and I was curious if you guys noticed it as well. 

I have contracts with Hashflare and Genesis (if you have any recommendations I would love to hear them) , I have pretty much have had the same amount of power mining since ummm say last year, I added to genesis about 2 months ago and plan to add a great deal to hashflare coming up here.   

As I said I've had the same amount of mining power, earlier this year I noticed my hashflare leaped to like $8 a day, which helped me get my return a lot faster , since then  these last few months I have not been able to break $7 , no matter what pool I'm mining in.    My thing is I could be wrong , I'm sure I'm still a few steps back on how everything works, but If I was making lets say $6 a day 2 months ago and bitcoin has pretty much doubled since then, should I also be making double especially with the fee's being up?

Let me know what you think, look forward to hearing from you and also if you having any cloud mining recommendations , none of those microhash , bitlakes , thunderbit , i'm talking legit stuff..

This is definitely about the difficulty increase too. Since the prices jumped by a huge margin, a lot more people started mining.
Which also means that the mining pools also got a lot more miners into their system which resulted to more miners sharing
the profits of the mining pool.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: