Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:50:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help Develop New $50 million Cryptocurrency  (Read 213 times)
tannergray81 (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 08:16:07 PM

I am looking for developers to join our team. We have a great idea. Without going too much into detail, the following represents the general progression of the idea for the new cryptocurrency.

View of Bitcoin/Cryptocurrency
Bitcoin is not about currency or the blockchain. Bitcoin is a network of freedom. It is much more so, a political movement. It is a network where people can freely transact with one another without regard for a higher power. Bitcoin presents the most credible threat to government in the history of the world. Government knows this, and in time if Bitcoin gets big enough, it will be squashed by the government, media, banks, courts, fear mongering of terrorism, etc.

Bitcoin problem
Bitcoin is not equipped to fight back against the tyranny of government. Bitcoin is only as valuable as its network. Currently, Average Joe does not give a damn about decentralized cryptocurrency. The network will only grow if Average Joe believes in it and adopts it. In the face of impending pressure from the incumbents of society, Average Joe will choose not to adopt Bitcoin. Bitcoin has no mechanism to reach Average Joe. The forces of government, media etc. are simply too large for Bitcoin to spontaneously overcome.

Blockchain War Theory
Whoever wins the war of ideas will win the currency. It will be freedom (decentralized crypto) vs tyranny(fiat). All the incumbents in society will partner together to support fiat/tyranny. The people need a way to organize to overcome the pressures of tyranny and ensure freedom wins the coming Blockchain Wars.

Solution
Decentralized cryptocurrency needs a decentralized organized movement. This movement gives the public a chance at winning the war of ideas and in turn freedom. We are creating the first ever decentralized movement specifically targeted at getting adoption from Average Joe. This will be a mechanism that gives the general public a chance at winning the coming battle with government.

---------------------------------------------

So far I have discussed the underlying basis of our core idea. I can explain into more detail of exactly how it will function. We also have many other components and features as well. If you are interested in joining our team, send me a message for more information. We are looking for developers. Developers will be given a share of tokens.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Enkeci

Activity: 23
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 09:52:25 PM

I am looking for developers to join our team. We have a great idea. Without going too much into detail, the following represents the general progression of the idea for the new cryptocurrency.

View of Bitcoin/Cryptocurrency
Bitcoin is not about currency or the blockchain. Bitcoin is a network of freedom. It is much more so, a political movement. It is a network where people can freely transact with one another without regard for a higher power. Bitcoin presents the most credible threat to government in the history of the world. Government knows this, and in time if Bitcoin gets big enough, it will be squashed by the government, media, banks, courts, fear mongering of terrorism, etc.

Bitcoin problem
Bitcoin is not equipped to fight back against the tyranny of government. Bitcoin is only as valuable as its network. Currently, Average Joe does not give a damn about decentralized cryptocurrency. The network will only grow if Average Joe believes in it and adopts it. In the face of impending pressure from the incumbents of society, Average Joe will choose not to adopt Bitcoin. Bitcoin has no mechanism to reach Average Joe. The forces of government, media etc. are simply too large for Bitcoin to spontaneously overcome.

Blockchain War Theory
Whoever wins the war of ideas will win the currency. It will be freedom (decentralized crypto) vs tyranny(fiat). All the incumbents in society will partner together to support fiat/tyranny. The people need a way to organize to overcome the pressures of tyranny and ensure freedom wins the coming Blockchain Wars.

Solution
Decentralized cryptocurrency needs a decentralized organized movement. This movement gives the public a chance at winning the war of ideas and in turn freedom. We are creating the first ever decentralized movement specifically targeted at getting adoption from Average Joe. This will be a mechanism that gives the general public a chance at winning the coming battle with government.

---------------------------------------------

So far I have discussed the underlying basis of our core idea. I can explain into more detail of exactly how it will function. We also have many other components and features as well. If you are interested in joining our team, send me a message for more information. We are looking for developers. Developers will be given a share of tokens.

ICO ?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: