Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:39:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone use Quadrigacx? What is the best bitcoin site?  (Read 379 times)
bitnewbit (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 07:51:15 PM

I was just wondering if anyone has any personal experience with Quadrigacx. I heard the customer service is bad therefore I am hesitating to use it.

I'm looking for the Best, easiest, quickest bitcoin site. I'll be putting my bitcoin in tone wallet right away I don't know if that matters. I'm doing this from Canada so I'm sure there are certain ones that are better than others. It also has to have good customer service and the least amount of verification as possible. I don't want to be waiting forever to get verified. 

Thanks for the help
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitnewbit (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 11:21:01 PM

Anyone?
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2965

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 11:31:08 PM

Are you looking for a bitcoin wallet where you can save your bitcoins?
I just checked the Quadrigacx which is just like a bitcoin exchanged site so you are looking for a exchange site?
If you really want to be safe of your bitcoin better to choose the well known wallet which is good to use look for electrum wallet i am using it from 2 years ago and until now its working fine never had any problem..
Or if you are looking for exchange site you can use poloniex instead but its not safe to save bitcoins for a long time in exchange site or web wallet because there are some exchange crash and hack and you don't have any control for your bitcoin wallet.. so electrum is the best choice because you can backup the private keys that you can use to recover your wallet in other wallet..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
bitnewbit (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 12:14:51 AM

Are you looking for a bitcoin wallet where you can save your bitcoins?
I just checked the Quadrigacx which is just like a bitcoin exchanged site so you are looking for a exchange site?
If you really want to be safe of your bitcoin better to choose the well known wallet which is good to use look for electrum wallet i am using it from 2 years ago and until now its working fine never had any problem..
Or if you are looking for exchange site you can use poloniex instead but its not safe to save bitcoins for a long time in exchange site or web wallet because there are some exchange crash and hack and you don't have any control for your bitcoin wallet.. so electrum is the best choice because you can backup the private keys that you can use to recover your wallet in other wallet..

Yes I need an exchange to buy bitcoin but I will be transferring my bitcoin into a wallet right away. Does poloniex allow members from Canada. Do they accept Canadian currency?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: