Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:57:48 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Favorite Altcoins  (Read 4044 times)
Postlegend (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 11:25:04 PM

Haha, DOGE is actually recovering .... a little.

Waves is a very popular coin now, I'm not sure how the concept works. Would someone mind explaining it?

▀  ███       LEDGER  WALLET   PROTECT  YOUR  BITCOINS
▀  ▀▀▀       Smartcard security for your bitcoins        Decentralized,Open,Secure         Available now  []
▀  ▀  ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
glastik

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 12:02:19 AM

for me is first ETH,  then DOGE,  DENT, BTS, and last Onion
cause eth i think it will be the next btc and replace btc in 10 years later

Zeusen27

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

MODERN FINANCE CHAIN

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 12:21:22 AM

to my knowledge BTC and ETH are many of his favorite altcoints. but there are many others far below BTC or ETH. nice

wenzuo

Activity: 318
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 12:27:02 AM

to most people, the favorite coins are the coins earing most, so early players prefer to bitcoin or eth and so on, but new comer will choose OMG, NEO..

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
TOKEN-SALE : Apr 16 2018
     DAICO :       May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 12:51:53 AM

so far I always use ethereum and doge, but my favorite is ethereum because it has good potential so far, and every bounty and ico they always use ethereum to send their coin.

Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 02:02:13 AM

I have a lot of favorite altcoins but heres my favorite as of now is waves coin. Because I see to this coin to increase more in the future.and more people also love waves coin so I think thats one reason why eaves coin will increase in the future. Ethereum is my 2nd favorite before thats my first altcoins favorite as of now its not but ether is also potential coin it will increase more like 1000 dollars before end of this year.
blockchainmarketus

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 02:16:27 AM

Out of curiousity, I want to ask, "Which are your favorite altcoins?"

I'd say DOGE and LITECOIN.
Of course Litecoin is better. I hold dogecoin and the price does not increase. Keeping for long time and the price the same to bitcoin. Meanwhile, LTC price climb up slowly to BTC. The measurement is BTC price. even doge with USD increase, it will not affect to profit if you hold dogecoin. When doge price increase to BTC. Automatically, the doge price to USD increase too. For that reason, I prefer LTC.
dvy

Activity: 948
Merit: 104

Vaas DeepOnion Moderator

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 02:22:47 AM

You should check DeepOnion, less than a month on market and already hitted 5 dollars one time.. now is cheap, you can buy a lot and you will no regret it.
The Dev team is doing everything to keep the community strong and trying to do all the bes to the project all the time.

PANK21

Activity: 342
Merit: 108

Bounty Detective

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 02:48:00 AM

Out of curiousity, I want to ask, "Which are your favorite altcoins?"

I'd say DOGE and LITECOIN.
Id say my favorite altcoins is bitcoin and ethereum . Bitcoin is my favorite cause it is the first coin that ive known and it has a high exchange value in our country. I also like ethereum cause when i apply in a bounty campaign ether wallet is required , so i created my wallet and discovered ethereum, that's when ive known about ethereum and it has the same rate in exchange in the bitcoin world. Ethereum has also increasing value nowadays.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
DigitalLemming

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 03:09:50 AM

Ark is my favorite because it is the easyest coin I have ever earned interest on. I also like XRP a lot because I had some of the biggest growth with it!
aidenafterall

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 04:21:36 AM

Decred (DCR) is my favorite, the first and only altcoin which successfully implemented a community base governance into its blockchain. Also, the proposal system and lightning network coming for this sleeping giant before the year ends.  

Decred is also my fav since airdrop, much happening soon.

I'm a Neo convert, dropped most of my ETH for it. I'm also big on QTUM, IOTA and TenX.
skynetcoins

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 04:22:17 AM

ltc,dcr
Anonaneadone

Activity: 263

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 05:24:51 AM

Btc and ltc is nice for me this are the coins that reffered by my friend

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram   facebook   TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
Sarcasm

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 05:48:35 AM

if my favorite altcoin is ethereum, why?
because ethereum is able to prove that ethereum can rise in the moon  Grin
basb87

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 05:58:07 AM

For me it's litecoin and ethereum.

Litecoin because of upcoming lightning network
https://twitter.com/satoshilite/status/903676576356737025

Ethereum because of Plasma
https://www.coindesk.com/ethereum-lightning-buterin-poon-unveil-plasma-scaling-plan/
lexamagic

Activity: 138

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 07:26:45 AM

Started with waves, stable, affordable and profitable. Next tried Ethereum, differ a little, but you need to get used to it. But everything is fast, affordable, so let's say it's friendly to the user.

argeneempalmado

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 07:30:52 AM

my favorate alt coin are eth,xrp,monero and zcash
bboyjohn

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 08:22:13 AM

if my favorite altcoin is ethereum, why?
because ethereum is able to prove that ethereum can rise in the moon  Grin

Too many coins rise to the moon Smiley

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Himanshu111

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 08:24:33 AM

My favorite altcoins are ethereum classic, monero, golem, siacoin and artbyte. All of these coins have a very good development team and you can expect high returns from these coins.
coin_coin

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 09:02:23 AM

Waves , XRP , ETH, DCR, OMG , QTUM, CDT . All of them are my favorite, I suppose more will be in my list, some projects are really easy to succeed.

CINDICATOR.COM12 September 2017 Token Sale
WP
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: