Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:33:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: █ █ █ █【BOT】 BTCTradeBot.Com - Automatic Bitcoin & Altcoins Trading Bot █ █ █ █  (Read 32617 times)
cryptobanik66

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:52:21 AM

Do I need to have account  on both exchanges? (Bittrex and Poloniex)
I have only Bittrex, and only one open position. (I created 10 bots) Is that normal?
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
berespect00

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:02:38 PM

Bot is working for me well.Here is ss
https://i.hizliresim.com/mJ1QD0.png
https://i.hizliresim.com/LO1BMo.png
https://i.hizliresim.com/QpZ65Z.png
Hytloth (OP)

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:28:37 PM

Merhaba;
PUMP ta  gerçekleşen emirlerim olmuş bugün.Ancak PUMP 'ta sistem nasıl çalışor pek anlamadım, satış hacimlerini kendisi belirliyor sistem. Sizin hacimi girmiyor...

DUMPta robotu çalışma şartlarını net yazar mısınız?

Bir de formda yazmıştım, düşüş fiyat barajının bizim belirlediğimiz seviyeden itibaren %1.. vb. gibi olması durumunda robotun devreye girmesi daha iyi olacaktır... Bunlar ayarlara koyulabilir,..
Robot ben de olduğu gibi çalışmıyorsa parametrelerin girilmesine rağmen BTC bakiyeniz yeterli değil şeklinde mesaj vermesi gerekir...

Ayrıca cex.io ve binance'de robotunuzun çalışması önemli, özellikle cex.io'da...

hocam detaylar sitemizde yazıyor buradanda yazayım.

dump seçerseniz coinin düşüşlerini kontrol eder. ve yaptığınız ayarda misal %1 yaptıysanız iki kontrol arası %1 düşerse belirlediğiniz miktar kadar alıp satışa koyar.
pumpda tam tersi iki kontrol arası belirlediğiniz kadar çıkış olmuşsa yine belirlediğiniz kadar alır ve satışa koyar.

hocam botu tam incelemediniz galiba burada yazdıklarınız zaten botta olan birşey. sizin çalıştırdığınız anda başlar ve düşüşleri yüzde olarak kontrol eder. ve ayrıca botun çalışması için btc bakiyeniz olmalıdır. btc bakiyeniz yetersiz ise bot bekliyor ne zaman btc bakiyeniz yeterli olursa devam ediyor. sonuç olarak otomatik olması lazım ki bot olsun sizin başında durum uyarıları kontrol edip bakim bitmiş durmuş ekleyip çalıştırayım. tekrar bitince dursun tekrar çalıştırayım gibi zahmetten kurtarmak için onları otomatik yaptık. bakiyeniz bitince bekler eklediğinizde devam eder çalışmaya. bakiyenizide isterseniz bottan dashborddan bakarak isterseniz borsadan bakarak takip edebilirsiniz. ama zaten yeterli bir bakiyeyi ekleyip bırakırsanız zaten sürekli o bakiyeyi al sat yaparak çevirir. ( yani miktarı öyle ayarlarsanız eğer )

-------------

bir çok borsaya sıra ile ayarlayacağız hocam tabi ki öncelik volumleri yüksek olan borsalar.
Hytloth (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:30:26 PM

I have only Bittrex, and only one open position. (I created 10 bots) Is that normal?

if your selected coin is always stabil price is normal. bot doing sometimes daily 50action or sometimes daily 10actions. because btc exchange everyday is different
Hytloth (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:32:08 PM

Bot is working for me well.Here is ss

thank u for review
delioymanuel

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:25:16 PM

I just get registred on BtcTradeBot.com but i have trouble to link my Poloniex account.
BtcTradeBot.com send me the folowing message. The operation failed. You are inadequate. You must have at least 0.0001 BTC.
berespect00

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:49:16 PM

I just get registred on BtcTradeBot.com but i have trouble to link my Poloniex account.
BtcTradeBot.com send me the folowing message. The operation failed. You are inadequate. You must have at least 0.0001 BTC.

You need balance.İt should be pure bitcoin.You must have at least 0.0001 BTC.Enter api and secret key and enjoy Cheesy
delioymanuel

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:58:11 AM

You need balance.İt should be pure bitcoin.You must have at least 0.0001 BTC.Enter api and secret key and enjoy Cheesy

I assumed but I expected the initial test credit of 0.001 BTC

Hytloth (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:10:30 AM

I assumed but I expected the initial test credit of 0.001 BTC

we give automatic 100 credit. but if u have 0.0001 btc in poloniex or bittrex balance , api will be activated.
cryptobanik66

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:50:35 PM

if your selected coin is always stabil price is normal. bot doing sometimes daily 50action or sometimes daily 10actions. because btc exchange everyday is different

actually it was my fault. I thought start-pause button is shows status and not what it does.
Hytloth (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:11:48 AM

actually it was my fault. I thought start-pause button is shows status and not what it does.

we will added status page for this
delioymanuel

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:22:32 PM

I finally started using the BTCTRADEBOT. Thanks for the initial credit received that helps to make the first tests.
I need some help... Initially i create 6 bots to start but i think i did something wrong since after 1 hour there was no transaction. then i create another additional bot which started trading soon. I have tried to modify the 6 first bots but it seems that there are no changes. when reviewing in detail i noticed that it does not check the option DUMP or PUMP and when i try to make some changes in the bots already created it seems that the system does not take the changes. these bots can not be eliminated or take the same coins to create a new bot with different characteristics.
Hytloth (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:34:51 PM

I finally started using the BTCTRADEBOT. Thanks for the initial credit received that helps to make the first tests.
I need some help... Initially i create 6 bots to start but i think i did something wrong since after 1 hour there was no transaction. then i create another additional bot which started trading soon. I have tried to modify the 6 first bots but it seems that there are no changes. when reviewing in detail i noticed that it does not check the option DUMP or PUMP and when i try to make some changes in the bots already created it seems that the system does not take the changes. these bots can not be eliminated or take the same coins to create a new bot with different characteristics.

selected dump or pump and making settings. i think there are no buy condition. waiting in 1 day. and also after 10hour dont have transaction change rates 0.5 please.
Hytloth (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:35:27 PM

Attention Please! The "Stop-loss" settings will be uploaded to the Bittrex bot page within 24 hours. When your currency declines by as much as the percentage you set, our system will sell the currency. And then the bot for that money will not do the transaction also. If you type "0"(zero) in Stop-loss field, the "Stop-loss" feature is set to disable. Our system updates will be continue for you to earn more by using our system. BTCTradeBot
falcomar

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:41:14 AM

The percentage of the StopLoss is referred to the Buy price?
I ask it becouse i think about this situation:
   1-My bot are working, it had bought some coins (example at 1$) and it is waiting that the price rise to sell (example at 1.20$)
The current value of the coin in the example il 0.90$
   2-i want to activate the stop loss and i compile with 8 (meaning stop loss al -8%)

Will the bot sell immediately the coins becouse now it is yet over -8%? (1$-8%=0.092$)
I think that the StopLoss is referred to the Buyprice, but i want to be sure  Tongue Grin

Thank you
Hytloth (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:25:47 PM

The percentage of the StopLoss is referred to the Buy price?
I ask it becouse i think about this situation:
   1-My bot are working, it had bought some coins (example at 1$) and it is waiting that the price rise to sell (example at 1.20$)
The current value of the coin in the example il 0.90$
   2-i want to activate the stop loss and i compile with 8 (meaning stop loss al -8%)

Will the bot sell immediately the coins becouse now it is yet over -8%? (1$-8%=0.092$)
I think that the StopLoss is referred to the Buyprice, but i want to be sure  Tongue Grin

Thank you

yes if u will start stoploss. referred to buy price now. if u will set stoploss and all old orders activated

if you buy 1usd
and now price is 0.9usd

if u will set less than %10 stoploss. this old order selling instant with stoploss.

and also if some coin will selling with stoploss. system stopped this coin bot till u will started again this coin. this is security for big dump
Hytloth (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:46:12 PM

moneyearn

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:59:51 PM

http://oi66.tinypic.com/1zvra02.jpg

deneme amaçlı yapılan işlemler. btc çoğaldığında dahada artacaktır.
teşekkürler
brissa

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:02:44 PM

https://resmim.net/f/yY4Y1U.jpg

işlemi iptal ettim fakat hala işlemde görünüyor
falcomar

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:11:30 PM

I think it would be better to write in english here ... or the topic will become unreadable for a lot of people ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: