Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:52:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bodybuilding Supplements  (Read 3047 times)
vandan (OP)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 10:47:26 AM

Hey guys, if you would like to buy bodybuilding supplements with bitcoin my company now accepts them for payment on our online store. We are very excited to be able to sell internationally with no chance of fraud or charge backs that have been a problem for us in the past. Proud to be a prt of the bitcoin movement.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
evlew

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 08:32:16 PM

How about a sample?
vandan (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 08:55:41 PM

How about a sample?

A sample of which product? We have samples of the protein powders ie: Platinum Blend, Max On, Nectar of the Gods and WPI.
atomium
Donator

Merit: 252

Study the past, if you would divine the future.

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 09:20:16 PM

you should setup a store on www.coingig.com and add another distribution channel
vandan (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 09:48:33 PM

you should setup a store on www.coingig.com and add another distribution channel

Will look into it
evlew

Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2013, 07:23:32 AM

I'm particularly interested in rampage.
Wilderness

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2013, 11:40:02 AM

haha awesome!

yo vandan I am the guy that was in your store last week chatting about bitcoin. Congrat's on getting your site accepting BTC, great news for your store and btc that another real store is trading them now. I will buy my next tub of resurrect with BTC :p

Pichu

Activity: 40

View Profile
May 23, 2013, 01:41:12 PM

Do you/could you sell things like pure caffeine powder, beta alanine, citruline malate etc. for people mixing their own pre-workouts?
vandan (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2013, 10:50:34 PM

haha awesome!

yo vandan I am the guy that was in your store last week chatting about bitcoin. Congrat's on getting your site accepting BTC, great news for your store and btc that another real store is trading them now. I will buy my next tub of resurrect with BTC :p

Yes I remember  Wink...  glad to hear it Wilderness. I am happy to say that the bitcoin sales are slowly starting to roll in.
vandan (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2013, 11:02:24 PM
Last edit: May 29, 2013, 01:50:07 AM by vandan

I'm particularly interested in rampage.

Rampage is the biggest selling supplement we have ever had. Natural athletes/bodybuilders use it to increase thier natural testosterone levels without negative side effects. The not so natural guys use it as PCT at the end of thier cycle to get their natural test levels back up. Rampage is the ONLY natural test booster that will increase strength within 24hrs (some guys experience strength gains after 1 dose). Rampage has the highest level of the active ingredient protodioscin on the world market and this has been confirmed many times over the years in independent analysis's not performed by Urban Muscle.

Refer to the website for more tech info on how it works.
Wilderness

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 02:34:29 AM

just about to order some rampage, but wondering what pre-workout would you recommend to use with it?
cheers
Pichu

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 04:14:31 AM

just about to order some rampage, but wondering what pre-workout would you recommend to use with it?
cheers

Rampage is an obvious scam, you need to boost testosterone by 100%+ to see even minimal gains. Just because it's natural doesn't mean it's healthy either.

Of course, you can feel free to post peer-reviewed studies that prove that either a gain in 20-30% of "natural" testosterone increasese amount of muscle mass or gym performance OR a study showing your rampage to increase free testosterone by any relevant amount.

Edit: For pre-workout caffeine is the GOAT.
johnniewalker
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 10:19:40 PM

Usually I buy my stuff from bodybuilding.com
If you sent me a sample of any kind of whey isolate shake, I'd give you my business the next time I need something (I drink shakes multiple times a day-looking for a new one (I love bananna!), creatine daily, jacked before work out) to try you guys out.

I'll PM my address.

Thanks for considering!
vandan (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 11:18:39 PM

If you sent me a sample of any kind of whey isolate shake, I'd give you my business the next time I need something (I drink shakes multiple times a day-looking for a new one (I love bananna!), creatine daily, jacked before work out) to try you guys out.

I'll PM my address.

Thanks for considering!

No problem, done Wink
ironcross360

Activity: 140

Troll of the Fourth Reich.

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 11:38:49 PM

I'll PM my address.

Thanks for considering!

He IS In austrailia you know

Why are you just staring at this? Just send it! 1MHZjADM41ttjbPUiTPYWGYGm45XLf8ZeS
Pichu

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 11:54:56 PM

I'll PM my address.

Thanks for considering!
Repped.
vandan (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 12:03:31 AM
Last edit: May 29, 2013, 01:47:04 AM by vandan

cheers

Rampage is an obvious scam, you need to boost testosterone by 100%+ to see even minimal gains. Just because it's natural doesn't mean it's healthy either.

Of course, you can feel free to post peer-reviewed studies that prove that either a gain in 20-30% of "natural" testosterone increasese amount of muscle mass or gym performance OR a study showing your rampage to increase free testosterone by any relevant amount.

Pichu, I'm sorry you feel that way. At the risk of sounding too harsh I'm not sure if you have a very good grasp of the endocrine system and supplementation.

Protodioscin, which is the main active ingredient in Rampage, has been well proven to increase LH/testosterone/dhea levels substantially. You will notice on our bottle an "Aust L" number which is an Australian government certified (TGA) approval of the claims we have made on the label. To attain and Aust L number you must have clinical/medical proof that your product will do what it claims on the label at the dose recommended on the label. Australia is well know for it's extremely strict controls of labeling and marketing.

We have been working with elite athletes and body builders for nearly 20 years and our research, blood work and straight out trial and error have proven to us the extreme value of naturally elevating testosterone levels.

As for caffeine as a pre-workout supplement, well, it's probably one of the worst things you could possibly take before physical exertion. Caffeine is merely a CNS (Central Nervous System Stimulant) that makes you for want of a better word "high". The mental buzz you get from caffeine that makes you feel like training is actually stopping you from growing. A dose of just 100mg of caffeine is enough to stop you from growing and repairing lean muscle tissue for 24hrs. At a dose of 100mg or higher caffeine will release large amounts of cortisol into the bloodstream. Cortisol is the catabolic(breaks down muscle tissue) hormone meaning the opposite of anabolic (build muscle tissue).

Caffeine has also been proven to stop creatine from working 100%. That means creatine has NO effect when taken with caffeine. It is also a vasoconstrictor which would also counteract any nitric oxide boosters which essentially vasodilate. One of the main reasons you get an elevated heart rate after consuming caffeine is that the blood vessels to the heart muscle have been constricted to the point where the heart is desperately trying to beat itself some more blood. Not an ideal state to be in for any type of training.

I think I will leave it there as I would hate to turn this thread into a technical bore. I simply started this thread to offer the highest class supplements to the bitcoin community.

Pichu, if you would like to talk super technical I would would be happy to discuss anything you like via pm.
Pichu

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 12:24:30 AM
Last edit: May 29, 2013, 12:36:28 AM by Pichu

cheers

Pichu, I'm sorry you feel that way. At the risk of sounding too harsh I'm not sure if you have a very good grasp of the endocrine system and supplementation.

Protodiascin, which is the main active ingredient in Rampage, has been well proven to increase LH/testosterone/dhea levels substantially. You will notice on our bottle an "Aust L" number which is an Australian government certified (TGA) approval of the claims we have made on the label. To attain and Aust L number you must have clinical/medical proof that your product will do what it claims on the label at the dose recommended on the label. Australia is well know for it's extremely strict controls of labeling and marketing.

We have been working with elite athletes and body builders for nearly 20 years and our research, blood work and straight out trial and error have proven to us the extreme value of naturally elevating testosterone levels.

As for caffeine as a pre-workout supplement, well, it's probably one of the worst things you could possibly take before physical exertion. Caffeine is merely a CNS (Central Nervous System Stimulant) that makes you for want of a better word "high". The mental buzz you get from caffeine that makes you feel like training is actually stopping you from growing. A dose of just 100mg of caffeine is enough to stop you from growing and repairing lean muscle tissue for 24hrs. At a dose of 100mg or higher caffeine will release large amounts of cortisol into the bloodstream. Cortisol is the catabolic(breaks down muscle tissue) hormone meaning the opposite of anabolic (build muscle tissue).

Caffeine has also been proven to stop creatine from working 100%. That means creatine has NO effect when taken with caffeine. It is also a vasoconstrictor which would also counteract any nitric oxide boosters which essentially vasodilate. One of the main reasons you get an elevated heart rate after consuming caffeine is that the blood vessels to the heart muscle have been constricted to the point where the heart is desperately trying to beat itself some more blood. Not an ideal to be in for any type of training.

I think I will leave it there as I would hate to turn this thread into a technical bore. I simply started this thread to offer the highest class supplements to the bitcoin community.

Pichu, if you would like to talk super technical I would would be happy to discuss anything you like via pm.

Great reply. I'd really prefer an open discussion, but I do agree that this is not the place for it. I'll PM you. Would also like some links to those studies, the only one I could find were done on primates and rats. Oh, and it's protodioscin by the way.
vandan (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 10:58:30 AM

cheers

The In-Cel is a very powerful pre-workout creatine/nitric oxide formula that does not need loading or even cycling like conventional(old school) creatine monohydrate. You would expect more reps, faster recovery between sets and  a lot more endurance. In-Cel is taken only on training days 30 mins before exercise.

What In-Cel does:

1. Increases ATP production (muscle energy)
2. Vasodilates (open the blood vessels to the muscles)
3. Buffers and helps remove lactic acid.

We have a lot of different athletes on In-Cel from triathletes and cyclists to bodybuilders and strongmen, and virtually every sport in between.

Wilderness, this will go well with the Rampage too.
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 11:55:38 AM

How high is the saponine content in a dose of Rampage?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: