Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:02:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bodybuilding Supplements  (Read 3047 times)
vandan (OP)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 08:48:22 PM

How high is the saponine content in a dose of Rampage?

Approx 335mg per capsule and 1005mg per daily dose(3caps). by far the most important steroidal saponin is protodioscin at 167mg percapsule and 500mg per daily dose.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitCoinUser123

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 10:27:16 PM

I was about to say that this won't be of interest to me because the shipping was too high when I checked.  However, I was wrong.  By international Sea Mail it's surprisingly reasonable for coming from the other side of the world.  Still paying 20-30% in shipping, but the distance is far enough that I can understand it.  Hopefully those cart numbers are accurate as final rates. 

The site looks good - I plan on placing an order from you folks fairly soon.

If I've been able to help out, donations are always welcome.

BTC: 1QGwEHYTdwwRU1BitLCTB5y2rdf3Sexjw7
vandan (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 12:45:05 AM

I was about to say that this won't be of interest to me because the shipping was too high when I checked.  However, I was wrong.  By international Sea Mail it's surprisingly reasonable for coming from the other side of the world.  Still paying 20-30% in shipping, but the distance is far enough that I can understand it.  Hopefully those cart numbers are accurate as final rates. 

The site looks good - I plan on placing an order from you folks fairly soon.

Yep,the cart is spot on.

Just to let you know, if you are purchasing smaller items such as bottles of pills the Air Freight could be an option at around 15% of the purchase price.

For anyone else who would like to check the freight cost it is really easy. Just add the item/s to the cart, click go to checkout, pick your country and then pick your freight service. The freight cost will then be displayed in yellow. You don't need to fill in all your details for this to work...unless you are placing an order of course.
vandan (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2013, 11:42:22 PM

...and we don't apply ANY premium for BTC purchases  Shocked

It is exactly the conversion rate.
Cranky4u

Activity: 810
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2013, 11:51:16 PM

Supplements for bitcoins...you have a new customer  Smiley

I will be passing this info onto my mates

vandan (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 07:07:56 AM

Supplements for bitcoins...you have a new customer  Smiley

I will be passing this info onto my mates

Great! much appreciated.
Wilderness

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 04:32:27 AM

just about to order some rampage, but wondering what pre-workout would you recommend to use with it?
cheers

The In-Cel is a very powerful pre-workout creatine/nitric oxide formula that does not need loading or even cycling like conventional(old school) creatine monohydrate. You would expect more reps, faster recovery between sets and  a lot more endurance. In-Cel is taken only on training days 30 mins before exercise.

What In-Cel does:

1. Increases ATP production (muscle energy)
2. Vasodilates (open the blood vessels to the muscles)
3. Buffers and helps remove lactic acid.

We have a lot of different athletes on In-Cel from triathletes and cyclists to bodybuilders and strongmen, and virtually every sport in between.

Wilderness, this will go well with the Rampage too.

ok thanks for the advice, just ordered some rampage and in-cel. Have used and like Rampage but looking forward to see how incel goes.
johnniewalker
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 09:42:29 AM
Last edit: June 12, 2013, 12:24:31 AM by johnniewalker

I am VERY happy. urbanmuscle sent me multiple free samples. I haven't tried one yet, but I have Vanilla, Chocolate and Banana (my favorite). I'm planning on trying the vanilla tomorrow.
Anyways, this is a great site. And even if they didn't sell samples I would have probably bought from them. Now I know I will!

Thanks again, guys!

**Edit: Vanilla tasted great-mixed it up with some skim milk and frozen bananas, it was just like a milkshake. Very satisfied.
vandan (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 10:49:48 PM

ok thanks for the advice, just ordered some rampage and in-cel. Have used and like Rampage but looking forward to see how incel goes.
[/quote]

Thanks Wilderness, how did you find our bitcoin payment system? We love to get feedback.

Also, remember In-Cel is only taken 30mins prior to training and rampage is every day.
vandan (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 10:55:47 PM

I am VERY happy. urbanmuscle sent me multiple free samples. I haven't tried one yet, but I have Vanilla, Chocolate and Banana (my favorite). I'm planning on trying the vanilla tomorrow.
Anyways, this is a great site. And even if they didn't sell samples I would have probably bought from them. Now I know I will!

Thanks again, guys!

**Edit: Vanilla tasted great-mixed it up with some skim milk and frozen bananas, it was just like a milkshake. Very satisfied.

Glad you liked it! We are currently working on some new flavors for our proteins too. We are very particular with all of our products and we believe the flavor is also very important, so it usually takes us months to green light a new flavor.
xboxgames

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 10:57:47 PM

I have a tub of this protein powder, I forget the name of it, if your company can sell it or if someone wants it, Ill sell it to you for shipping charge plus like 5.00

I can get the info from it when I get home, its unopened obv, and banana flavored, I remember that part
Wilderness

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 01:15:47 PM

Thanks Wilderness, how did you find our bitcoin payment system? We love to get feedback.

Also, remember In-Cel is only taken 30mins prior to training and rampage is every day.
[/quote]

yeah it worked a treat, I was pretty happy to have made my first real BTC purchase :p thanks again
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: