Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:57:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PURA] Pura | Anonymous | X11 | Masternodes | Privatepay | Instapay  (Read 35346 times)
Romanoff123

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:14:07 PM

Quote "...In addition, a debit card and an exchange were announced to enable the use of PURA in day- to-day purchases and payments in the countries and the local currency of the users, a network of ATMs in South America beginning with Colombia, Ecuador, Peru and Paraguay..."

This sounds interesting! :-)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinsminer2017

Activity: 58

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:25:39 PM

We need 100K PURA Coin to run Masternode ?
binsaudoi

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:54:08 AM

What the hell will happen with this coin ?
No road map
No update news
I heard it will be listed on big exchange at the end of this Oct, and now it seems like a rumour.
And only the Vietnamese PR it ?
dadingsda
Legendary

Activity: 1310
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:41:38 AM

Is there a chance to swap my icash now?

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 12:37:15 PM

What the hell will happen with this coin ?
No road map
No update news
I heard it will be listed on big exchange at the end of this Oct, and now it seems like a rumour.
And only the Vietnamese PR it ?

I have no idea, they are a little more active on their Slack Channel. I've seen no new updates except for a video tutorial to setup a masternode. New exchange? They haven't stated anything on that.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
dadingsda
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:11:49 AM

Here you have written the announcement. And can you detail about your project, about the team, about your promotions, but while nothing is clear what is PURA, what is it for?

NO DETAILS BECAUSE:
Pura is a scam they swapped and didnt announced it and suddenly your icash is worth nothing, he didnt want to swap manually and now they want to make a second swap! lol dev said in slack becuase the first swap has bug and you cannot run masternode- please be aware because I already lost al my coins becuase of first swap..

EVIDENCE

Look here at the thread: The Truth about the SCAM PURA COIN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2128131.new#new

Last Icash pages: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1534280.0

Some people here already see that pura is very fishy https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2092640.20

leave this coin or you will get scammed, they will dump on you

Can you tell me what or where the scam is? You're spreading all this fud for no reason, all because you missed the swap. Everyone had ample time to do so. All you had to do was check the Slack Channel and the old iCash thread.

Fact is 8/10 people are fucked after the swap. 2 weeks is a minimum for a swap, this shit was done in few days! For all newbies, read here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=996567.1060

And as far as i know somebody said (dev?) we just need to keep our coins in the wallet and there will be a chance to swap later.  Sitting here with my 10k coins....

I don´t know this coin is a scam or not.

BUT STAY AWAY FROM THIS BULLSHIT!!!

trunghieu250688

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:57:06 AM

Here you have written the announcement. And can you detail about your project, about the team, about your promotions, but while nothing is clear what is PURA, what is it for?

NO DETAILS BECAUSE:
Pura is a scam they swapped and didnt announced it and suddenly your icash is worth nothing, he didnt want to swap manually and now they want to make a second swap! lol dev said in slack becuase the first swap has bug and you cannot run masternode- please be aware because I already lost al my coins becuase of first swap..

EVIDENCE

Look here at the thread: The Truth about the SCAM PURA COIN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2128131.new#new

Last Icash pages: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1534280.0

Some people here already see that pura is very fishy https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2092640.20

leave this coin or you will get scammed, they will dump on you

Can you tell me what or where the scam is? You're spreading all this fud for no reason, all because you missed the swap. Everyone had ample time to do so. All you had to do was check the Slack Channel and the old iCash thread.

Fact is 8/10 people are fucked after the swap. 2 weeks is a minimum for a swap, this shit was done in few days! For all newbies, read here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=996567.1060

And as far as i know somebody said (dev?) we just need to keep our coins in the wallet and there will be a chance to swap later.  Sitting here with my 10k coins....

I don´t know this coin is a scam or not.

BUT STAY AWAY FROM THIS BULLSHIT!!!

Many people miss swap coin. Is this coin scam?
puraofficial (OP)

Activity: 79

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 08:40:30 AM

Again: The icash swap was announced 4 weeks before swap on all icash channels. icash dev team exchanged inquiries until 2 weeks after the swap and the project was at this time over for the old icash dev team.
There was also the warning not to store the icash at yobit, because yobit failed to implement a new wallet for months.

Some icash-investors recognised the swap more than 8 weeks (!) after the initial announcement and were upset that they missed it.

icash was at 5-7 satoshis, Pura started with 3.000+ -> this is the reason why they try to push Pura dev. to swap even months after the swap and name Pura a Scam....

puraofficial (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 08:48:59 AM

Last week Pura had a developer conference in Europe. The roadmap for the next 3-4 months is fixed and we are preparing all market informations including a marketing campaign on all Pura channels starting with beginning of November. The next announcements will cover the following areas:
- new whitepaper
- new brand guide
- new dev. team with linkedin accounts, advisory board
- merchants who will accept Pura as a payment
- online portals who will accept Pura as a payment
- binaries for MacOSx and mobile wallets
- Pura Debit Card
- ATMs around the world to buy/sell Pura
- exchanges which will list Pura

November/December will be a great take off for Pura - please follow our Channels on Facebook and Twitter to get the latest updates!

smokim87

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:52:37 AM

Again: The icash swap was announced 4 weeks before swap on all icash channels. icash dev team exchanged inquiries until 2 weeks after the swap and the project was at this time over for the old icash dev team.
There was also the warning not to store the icash at yobit, because yobit failed to implement a new wallet for months.

Some icash-investors recognised the swap more than 8 weeks (!) after the initial announcement and were upset that they missed it.

icash was at 5-7 satoshis, Pura started with 3.000+ -> this is the reason why they try to push Pura dev. to swap even months after the swap and name Pura a Scam....

Might want to provide maybe links to the announcement or posts about it referencing the BCT posts about the swap and deadlines.

I tried looking for news at first when I saw Pura showed up wasn't sure at first if it was a ICASH swap or not. I do remember a revival but nothing about a swap to be honest, I was told by a few friends that it was announced in Slack only?

There seems to be a couple of Icash threads (old/new) that weren't locked and pointed to the most updated thread which is confused users.

Still props to the ppl who did swap...pretty nice "wtf" jump in price after the swap like a 40x or something (price was pumped from 5-7 sats when revival was announced, peaked at 1600 sats, dropped and stayed around 300-600 stats until the swap).

Still trying to wrap my head around the price difference after the swap, haven't seen one of those make that much gain from a swap.

I still think this doesn't deserve a 50M cap just yet though imo but not everyone agrees  Smiley
dadingsda
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:09:43 AM

Many people miss swap coin. Is this coin scam?

It s a laughable piece of shit. Some examples?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1534280.msg20467399#msg20467399

post 949:

DejwidK

Re: [ANN] [ICASH] | DARKSEND | MASTERNODE | POW | NO Premine | No ICO
July 29, 2017, 12:47:28 PM

I am not from the dev team I am just in the slack and sharing here actual progress regarding ICASH:

Yes there will be a timeframe on the swap. probably around 2-4 weeks. depending on how unstable is the old network.

........... so best advice - check here everyday for updates so You do not miss the swap but it wll be for
atleast 2 weeks
so its probably hard to miss![/color]

and 1 week later the same guy:

Answer from DejwidK
Man just look here at the thread how many times it was posted.. also on icash Twitter and on the website.
It was announced several times. Now the swap is over and its too late[/color]. When your coins are on yobit just sell them there because there is no possibility to swap them anymore.

It seems just few insiders (cryptodv + DejwidK + kosmosevend + gernstein) , and 1-2 lucky guys (GREEDYJOHN) had the chance to swap.

Like catotune said:

In fact, the only thing on this thread is lies:
July 29 - Relax, the swap won't happen for 4-6 weeks!
Aug 2 - Don't worry, nothing will happen for at least 2 weeks!
Aug 5 - Swap is over! Me and my Slack cronies got our coins, so long suckers!

---------------------------------------

Summarize:

It´s a scam? - I don´t know.
It´s a piece of shit? YES
It´s safe to invest? lol
Is PURY 60mil. worth? muahahahaha
So it´s a fraudelent P&D? Of course
Wanna see the "devs" and "insiders from above" ?:
https://pura.one/team/

Advise from me (check my posts and you´ll see i´m not a lier or accuse people for nothing!)

STAY AWAY!!!

puraofficial (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 09:44:45 AM

The basis of your analysis is the iCash-dev team and another coin, that does not exist anymore as well as nobody from the iCash dev. team is in charge with Pura.

Blame them and stay away from Pura with that negative energy.

Thank you!

dadingsda
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:00:05 AM

The basis of your analysis is the iCash-dev team and another coin, that does not exist anymore as well as nobody from the iCash dev. team is in charge with Pura.

Blame them and stay away from Pura with that negative energy.

Thank you!

So you say the old dev is responsible for the swap? And after the swap you immediately take over?

muahahaha

And btw. your first post shows this is clearly a pump & dump:

At the moment there is our webpage only www.pura.one - with general informations of what features are planned at the moment. we are preparing more over the next weeks.

when you look at the numbers -  Pura would be around place 58 on coinmarketcap (APIs don't work properly yet) listed on ONE (!!) small exchange only at the moment (coinexchange.io).
We decided not to perform one of this lousy ICO-shows to collect millions of Dollar, because we don't care about money.
A lot of people believe in that project and the spirit behind that, because after the iCash Coinswap the price went from 6 Dollarcent to 1,08 USD max within some days.

I´m here for about 4 years now and this is 99,999% p&d . "A lot of people" - hahaha in your thread are about 10 different people (ok, 2 people with 5 sockpuppets each). And even big projects with lot of good news, funds, big team, better coin, and and and are never go up x25 by nothing!

But yeah, i warned you people and i´m out now.

And for ya scammers: Have fun in purgatory.

coinguru69

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:12:32 AM

@dadingsda:
The Pura Community are roughly about 10.000 people at the moment. It is so annoying that the only issue for 5 jerks here is that they missed a swap which was 3 months ago. Always the same!! You missed a great opportunity - and everybody but you is guilty.
Stop crying!!!!
Take a vacation an stop fucking everybody up here, who believes in a project which nobody of you jerks was able to take a deeper look into.

Pura already delivered more than iCash ever promised.

We believe in Pura and don't care of that F*CKING "SCAM" and "STAY AWAY" announcements .
tabby25

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:14:20 AM

TOTALLY AGREE WITH COINGURU!!!! Stop scamming this channel with your girly crying!
puraofficial (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 10:17:02 AM

REPOST (more important things):

Last week Pura had a developer conference in Europe. The roadmap for the next 3-4 months is fixed and we are preparing all market informations including a marketing campaign on all Pura channels starting with beginning of November. The next announcements will cover the following areas:
- new whitepaper
- new brand guide
- new dev. team with linkedin accounts, advisory board
- merchants who will accept Pura as a payment
- online portals who will accept Pura as a payment
- binaries for MacOSx and mobile wallets
- Pura Debit Card
- ATMs around the world to buy/sell Pura
- exchanges which will list Pura

November/December will be a great take off for Pura - please follow our Channels on Facebook and Twitter to get the latest updates!

dadingsda
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:33:40 PM

@dadingsda:
The Pura Community are roughly about 10.000 people at the moment. It is so annoying that the only issue for 5 jerks here is that they missed a swap which was 3 months ago. Always the same!! You missed a great opportunity - and everybody but you is guilty.
Stop crying!!!!
Take a vacation an stop fucking everybody up here, who believes in a project which nobody of you jerks was able to take a deeper look into.

Pura already delivered more than iCash ever promised.

We believe in Pura and don't care of that F*CKING "SCAM" and "STAY AWAY" announcements .

10.000people   muahahahahahahahaha

Mr. 2 post newbie sockpuppet  created 2 days ago

Name:    coinguru69
Activity:    2
Position:    Newbie
Date Registered:    October 19, 2017, 06:32:41 PM
Last Active:    Today at 11:42:30 AM

TOTALLY AGREE WITH COINGURU!!!! Stop scamming this channel with your girly crying!

muahahahahahahahaha

Mr. 1 post newbie sockpuppet  created 2 days ago   (btw. what a gay name  or are you a ten year old transgender ?)

Name:    tabby25
Activity:    1
Position:    Newbie
Date Registered:    October 19, 2017, 09:43:00 AM
Last Active:    Today at 10:14:20 AM

STAY AWAY FROM THIS SCAM

coinguru69

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:43:22 PM

dadingsda: Pura Marketing asked the community 2 days ago to sign up at Bitcointalk - you will find more of us new since 2 days.

But all necessary is said here. Everybody here is able to classify your bullshit.
hellish1

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:53:47 PM

I also signed up after the announcement. After reading all this bullshit of this greedy, envious bullshitters here I logged out, but when I read this I could start to puke immediately.

I my opinion when the people behind this forum will let this shit slide, I would suggest for Pura dev. to close that shit. Most of the "investors" are embarrassing greedy and the only reason why they are here is to f*ck anybody up in a worse way. When this was the iCash community I understand now why the coin was a pennycoin...

Pura is a great movement and I am proud to be a part of it. Together we will show all this motherf*ckers how a community is able to stay strong together in order to gain mass adoption.

@dadingsda: Wanna see your face when Pura hits the 2 USD by end of the year! Sooooo soooory that you missed the Swap!

walhalla007

Merit: 3

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:01:21 PM

@dadingsda: Come on, your pills are not legal for sure!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: