Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:58:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PURA] Pura | Anonymous | X11 | Masternodes | Privatepay | Instapay  (Read 35346 times)
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:45:23 PM

Compared to other POS coins, Pura is able to tank the FUD that is going around. They only dropped 80% from AHT just like Ripple and other cryptocurrencies. I am still quite skeptical because I want to know the further use of the Pura Coin but I like the active social media accounts where you can keep your supporters updated.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:50:51 PM

Compared to other POS coins, Pura is able to tank the FUD that is going around. They only dropped 80% from AHT just like Ripple and other cryptocurrencies. I am still quite skeptical because I want to know the further use of the Pura Coin but I like the active social media accounts where you can keep your supporters updated.
Yes, it is no problem for Pura at this time, but i think they will have recovery soon. Anyway, it is depend on the market and investors.

Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 03:01:06 PM

I understand how the developers are open and they will be able to cope because they are not afraid of anything, and this is the first step to success.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:23:21 PM

I understand how the developers are open and they will be able to cope because they are not afraid of anything, and this is the first step to success.
We cannot say that they are not afraid of anything but we could instead say that they are much more concentrative towards their project and could handle any kind of obstacle too.
Relentless1020

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:27:14 PM

Is there a video that reveals the main features of the project - its ideas and tasks? The creation of such a video will help to find the investors who track the channels of Youtube
Yes, a video presentation can prove much more beneficial for the project because it seems to be quite intresting and also more and more peoples do prefer scrolling youtube for getting some intresting profits.
Vedio presentations can surely attract more investors and this can clearly explained the whole platform. The project is already amazing so it needs to be simplify through vedio presentations. This strategy will amaze and attractive. I hope that team will able to assist our suggestions for improvements of the project.

Sometimes when video presentations were release more investors are getting attracted compared to releasing the whitepaper. It it both important but video presentations is more attractive.

Because a short video presentation is easy to understand and sometimes the animations, details included really makes the investors easily understand the contents.

Yes you're right!  Making video presentation is easier to understand. Hope the team will find ways to make it real. But the decision is within them,  I am sure they have better plans to make the project more develop. Let us just wait and trust their plans and moves.

There are actually plenty of videos or animations released about Pura, they emphasize more on how pura are able to help for the common good. One example is titled as Pura Digital cash movement for the common good.
Underrated

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:34:09 PM

Is there a video that reveals the main features of the project - its ideas and tasks? The creation of such a video will help to find the investors who track the channels of Youtube
Yes, a video presentation can prove much more beneficial for the project because it seems to be quite intresting and also more and more peoples do prefer scrolling youtube for getting some intresting profits.
Vedio presentations can surely attract more investors and this can clearly explained the whole platform. The project is already amazing so it needs to be simplify through vedio presentations. This strategy will amaze and attractive. I hope that team will able to assist our suggestions for improvements of the project.

Sometimes when video presentations were release more investors are getting attracted compared to releasing the whitepaper. It it both important but video presentations is more attractive.

Because a short video presentation is easy to understand and sometimes the animations, details included really makes the investors easily understand the contents.

Yes you're right!  Making video presentation is easier to understand. Hope the team will find ways to make it real. But the decision is within them,  I am sure they have better plans to make the project more develop. Let us just wait and trust their plans and moves.

There are actually plenty of videos or animations released about Pura, they emphasize more on how pura are able to help for the common good. One example is titled as Pura Digital cash movement for the common good.
All those kind of videos and animations actually prove much more beneficial and also they do try to distrubute each major information about the project which then tends more profitable.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:21:27 PM

Pura needs to have more advertisement so that they will be more known globally. They successfully run the ICO and have been able to meet all the necessary things as what the people want.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:43:22 PM

An interesting project for reflection. Does the project have large investors? Do developers have anything to show off?
Yes , I also want to know if this project have any backup plan to compete with other platforms? Though it is great, we want better clarification.
I believe they have back up plans. Maybe as of now they are preparing the necessary arrangements for the project progress and updates. As of now if are talking about investors I think they dont have much investors as of now because the pproject is juat started but hopefully soon if investors will attracted and appreciate the uniqueness of this project surely they will inves . Lets wait for updates and new developments.  I will keep an eye until thus project achieve its plans and goals.
Nobody can claim about the speed of appearance of investors in this or that project. Anyway, it is only guesses and hardly you can guess it. And in general, everyone has to make the decision for himself and work.
Prk_7

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:45:50 PM

All those kind of videos and animations actually prove much more beneficial and also they do try to distrubute each major information about the project which then tends more profitable.
Yeah I agree, video presentations are always a good, followers are able to access important information easily and it also helps attract more users
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:00:27 PM

Pura needs to have more advertisement so that they will be more known globally. They successfully run the ICO and have been able to meet all the necessary things as what the people want.
Exactly mate. They need to do better exposure for the project's name here in bitcoin forum and most importantly in social medias. In this way, it will surely boost the popularity of Pura project and possibly catch the attentions of all crypto investors here in cryptocurrency community.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:54:14 PM

There are more supporters even now for Pura who are sharing the information across various social web pages and drawing more attention from the potential investors.
Ather_1020

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:02:58 PM

Exactly mate. They need to do better exposure for the project's name here in bitcoin forum and most importantly in social medias. In this way, it will surely boost the popularity of Pura project and possibly catch the attentions of all crypto investors here in cryptocurrency community.
I hope they are having the right marketing team for this job. The team has what it takes, they just need an uplift which can be assured by right marketing.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 10:19:26 PM

They have that on their telegram channels maybe that will help but the thing is this need some burning and then better marketing team

HandsomePeople

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:01:32 PM

This is why I am telling here, the masternode projects are mostly pump and dumps. If you catch the train, you have to wait for the next pump may be for a very long time.

That's true, I noticed this phenomenon with all Masternode coins except Dash that is the father of Masternode coins, Also Those people who run Masternode keep selling their reward and dump the price while normal people buy and lose money.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:31:39 PM

They have that on their telegram channels maybe that will help but the thing is this need some burning and then better marketing team
Pura is now huge with various teams and there was more supporters for the platform who started spreading about the word Pura across various communities and reach out to the potential investors.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:35:54 PM

Interesting what I found in twitter. This tweet is from 2017 and take a look at the coin  number 21 ... Is this mean that this coin and the masternodes are already used since 2017?

MikesLeo

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:52:28 PM

Interesting what I found in twitter. This tweet is from 2017 and take a look at the coin  number 21 ... Is this mean that this coin and the masternodes are already used since 2017?

https://image.ibb.co/coRtRT/Screenshot_27_May_18_6_30_39_AM.jpg
This proves as an assurance for their roadmap where they are in the industry through their operations as they promised in their publishing details from the year 2017.
LoverlyRomeos

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:11:50 AM

Is it planned to add languages? I think this is important, because a large number of language options speaks about the lack of funds from developers.
I think it's planned. It can be seen in any project to have a diverse option of languages that can help people understand it with their prescribe language. Maybe we can see more it in the future updates.
Seems they have assigned the activities to various teams engaging through an active communication to reach the expected output that is reaping their team success.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:56:02 AM

This project is quite interesting. I think I have to keep on watching this project. Well, it keeps on showing us its potential to be capable here in the crypto currency as a project that needs supports to go through with this community. I can see that there are people that just like me, wanted to understand much better the Pura goals and plan for the community which we can be benefited, so good luck team and I will be looking forward for this.
iputnikov

Merit: 3

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:24:04 AM

I could not find information about the development team. They decided to remain anonymous? But this is also not written

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: