Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:13:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PURA] Pura | Anonymous | X11 | Masternodes | Privatepay | Instapay  (Read 35346 times)
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:26:44 AM

Is there a video that reveals the main features of the project - its ideas and tasks? The creation of such a video will help to find the investors who track the channels of Youtube
I hope your recommendation buddy will be notice here in the Pura community. That is a great move if they will, because that idea of having and releasing a video presentation regarding this project will help boost its popularity, and not only that because people will help to know and understand better the informations and goal of the Pura team to the cryptp community.
Yes, I believe it would not only raise the awareness about the project but it would clarify the things needed to understand the platform easily. I hope they would release that kind of presentation soon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
IpPrograff

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:38:27 AM

It is difficult to look for information when everything is presented better perceived information and the conclusion is drawn
JuggSlash

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:23:25 AM

Is it planned to add languages? I think this is important, because a large number of language options speaks about the lack of funds from developers.
I think it's planned. It can be seen in any project to have a diverse option of languages that can help people understand it with their prescribe language. Maybe we can see more it in the future updates.
Agreed. Adding languages into the website, platform, and also the whitepaper needs to be translated into the foreign language to get known by the foreigner.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:27:24 AM

Interesting what I found in twitter. This tweet is from 2017 and take a look at the coin  number 21 ... Is this mean that this coin and the masternodes are already used since 2017?

This proves as an assurance for their roadmap where they are in the industry through their operations as they promised in their publishing details from the year 2017.
I agree pura is realy a good investment option and keep in mind that bitcoin is still not yet trending up. If bitcoins value increases in the future pura and other coins will follow so better mine those tokens now while they are still cheap.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:38:46 AM

Interesting what I found in twitter. This tweet is from 2017 and take a look at the coin  number 21 ... Is this mean that this coin and the masternodes are already used since 2017?

This is so easy to understand, this project running at August 2017 from now. And now is the time for gain more supporters and investors.

Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:42:32 AM

Many people are visuals, and the information needs to be clearly visualized so that they understand what is going on. Think about and finalize information about the project.
berta81

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 10:55:00 AM

https://image.ibb.co/coRtRT/Screenshot_27_May_18_6_30_39_AM.jpg
This proves as an assurance for their roadmap where they are in the industry through their operations as they promised in their publishing details from the year 2017.
Means practically it turns out what the coin after all has already appeared in 2017 and since then develops? In that case, it is very pleasant to watch it that on the platform still work.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:30:26 AM

I agree pura is realy a good investment option and keep in mind that bitcoin is still not yet trending up. If bitcoins value increases in the future pura and other coins will follow so better mine those tokens now while they are still cheap.
Yeah. I agree with your thoughts sir. Now that the price of all crypto coins are dropping, this is the best time to invest and buy Pura coins as this will surely gained enough profits onced it will be fully launched. And hopefully, more people will keep supporting this one of a kind project so that the dev team will get inspired to work and improved the platform.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:55:25 AM

Yeah. I agree with your thoughts sir. Now that the price of all crypto coins are dropping, this is the best time to invest and buy Pura coins as this will surely gained enough profits onced it will be fully launched. And hopefully, more people will keep supporting this one of a kind project so that the dev team will get inspired to work and improved the platform.

Definitely right, this is the time to buy some coins because it drops by some percentage which if we buy more means we can earn some good profits. Pura may drop for now but it will definitely will swing back in just a couple of weeks.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:01:31 PM

It'll be odd if it's not mentioned earlier on that they have been around for quite a while then cause generally speaking it should be clear on the ANN
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:16:56 PM

It'll be odd if it's not mentioned earlier on that they have been around for quite a while then cause generally speaking it should be clear on the ANN

Well, if you check the date when the ANN thread created then you will no that the project is running since last year. But yes, I agree to you that it should be stated.

LePhuCuong

Activity: 41

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:27:47 PM

I am very happy to hear about the project. That is a wonderful thing. Thanks very much
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:42:53 PM

Pura needs to have more advertisement so that they will be more known globally. They successfully run the ICO and have been able to meet all the necessary things as what the people want.
Ofcourse it's very important to have advertisements beacause of this ads the people in crypto community will familiarize the project. Bounties and any other form of promotions will help the project to be popular and famous. Hope team will collect the exact funds to support the whole project program.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:47:25 PM

Well, if you check the date when the ANN thread created then you will no that the project is running since last year. But yes, I agree to you that it should be stated.
No doubt this project is realy going somewwhere because of there admins. Thier pura tokens are already losted in some exchanges.

Yes, the project is already listed and it is still running for a while now, this is proof that the team is really eager to achieve success that is why they keep developing this project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:26:18 PM

No doubt this project is realy going somewwhere because of there admins. Thier pura tokens are already losted in some exchanges.

Yes, the project is already listed and it is still running for a while now, this is proof that the team is really eager to achieve success that is why they keep developing this project.
Team realy did their jobs. They did the best to make this project a success. Its nice to hear that the team are running very smoothly.  Hope team can design effective advertisements and promotions to invite and attract investors to accumulate the dunds needed for the project success.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:32:01 PM

Well, this is good and really a big advantage because the team already achieved their ICO. And what is good is they keep on convincing people to join in their platform so that it will help them to make the platform be more known here in this forum and also in some trading sites.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:33:33 PM

Pura needs to have more advertisement so that they will be more known globally. They successfully run the ICO and have been able to meet all the necessary things as what the people want.
Ofcourse it's very important to have advertisements beacause of this ads the people in crypto community will familiarize the project. Bounties and any other form of promotions will help the project to be popular and famous. Hope team will collect the exact funds to support the whole project program.
Yes, i completely agree with your opinion on this project. The team needs to promote the project on various platforms. Including the forum and social media. Also bounties will definitely help to spread the awareness of the project. All these activities will help the project to become more popular as well as it will help to attract more investors towards the project.

Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:45:24 PM

This is way back when fake master nodes come around, a lot of coins that came out because the people behind it want easy money unlike Pura that have really built a community to support it.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:12:45 PM

This is way back when fake master nodes come around, a lot of coins that came out because the people behind it want easy money unlike Pura that have really built a community to support it.

You are right, this project is still online for a while now and this is a valid proof that the team is really serious to achieve success in the near future.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 03:34:47 PM

Joined the telegram and saw that the developers are working very well, I hope they will continue to work.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: