Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:02:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Discourage by our country.  (Read 1307 times)
carlerha

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 08:37:28 PM

it's normal for developped countrys like yours or mine to not legalize the use of bitcoin. Because they want that peice of pie you are getting . they can't track your income from bitcoin so they cannot get % from what you are getting by taxes or any other means so they are banning the use of bitcoin so they discourage you to get it and you have to use regular fiat money where they can track what you have and don't have . what you can do is just ignore them and keep doing what are you doing because they cannot locate you even if they wanted to no one can force you on not using bitcoin or any other alts also they could be that they don't know nothing about Crypto-Currency and they don't to deal with anything that they don't know of it's very propable.
The same problem is here in my country, because the government is not interested till now to decentralized the bitcoin and prevail it in the country as a legal currency. Why because the official have some problems. I think you will be better understood what I want to say. They will not be able to print more money and so will not be able to keep in their pockets and accounts. The most reason in my country is only this.
Paid Piper

Activity: 329
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 11:46:48 PM

Why it is that Bitcoin is not accepted in our country (Nigeria)?
In my country many people think that this is not real, and the government yet has not taken any serious steps to accept bitcoin as the global currency. But as I think everything faces a lot of hurdles and troubles in their beginning but with the passage of time people become familiar with that thing and been accepted by the whole community and the government as well.Still it will take a little bit time.
crismass1225

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 11:54:44 PM

As far as i know there alot of nigerian buying bitcoin and theres no laws that nigerian government are not accepting bitcoin. If you can ooen and search this web site it means government are not banning bitcoin or in a simple way bitcoin is accepted but few of your people know about bitcoin thats why there are also few businesses are accepteing bitcoin. Down be discourge by your country as soon your people and the government will know the importance and various uses of bitcoin it will take a little time to make
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 05:46:35 AM

I think that's because the government in your country still thinks that bitcoin will be a threat because of an anonymous transaction. but judging from the other side, maybe bitcoin is not suitable to apply in your country (my country also not suitable). so the government must really think to make regulations to prevent any regrets and mistakes.
well in a lot of the countries bitcoin is suffering from the government because government is still not believing in bitcoin and a lot of institutions are not allow to accept bitcoin or to charge the fesses using bitcoin but in US and UK bitcoin is being accept as a school fee and some food markets are accepting bitcoin payment so I want the same rule in my own country I wish my dream come true soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: