Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:40:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTCBET.CC – Bitcoin price BETTING every 5 minute  (Read 3594 times)
btcbetcc (OP)

Activity: 85
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 01:09:45 PM

We have started a referral program.
Invite users and get 2% from each of their winnings.

For more details follow the link https://btcbet.cc/referral/

btcbetcc (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 08:37:31 AM

We have made two-factor authentication for login and withdraw, please activate it in your profile – https://btcbet.cc/users/profile/2fa/

catbuibk

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:52:22 AM

Hello Everyone,
I try this site with 0.03 BTC, and I loose all. Firstly, I think this btcbet.cc is fair, but after all, I think again, Here is reason WHY?:
- Whenever I bet, Bots(or btcbet.cc) will automaticly bet on my side. Bots dont even care about the last or base price. All they care about is reduce my profit
- So whenever I bet, I will take a high risk. If I have chance to win, I take just a low profit. For example, When I bet 0.005 BTC, I win 0.0003 BTC, it about 5-10 % of my bet, but when I loose, I loose All.
- Even I bet agains the trend, For Example, Base price is 4800, last Price is 4840, I bet DOWN( Against the trend), but Bots will automaticly bet on my side with huge amount of btc,(of course they will bet on other side ).
- Eventualy, even If I win 4 times,  I still Loose

Dear Btcbet.cc, If you can not reduce this from Bots, I think number of user will go down, and they never come back yoursite
catbuibk

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:00:01 AM

Hello Everyone,
I try this site with 0.03 BTC, and I loose all. Firstly, I think this btcbet.cc is fair, but after all, I think again, Here is reason WHY?:
- Whenever I bet, Bots(or btcbet.cc) will automaticly bet on my side. Bots dont even care about the last or base price. All they care about is reduce my profit
- So whenever I bet, I will take a high risk. If I have chance to win, I take just a low profit. For example, When I bet 0.005 BTC, I win 0.0003 BTC, it about 5-10 % of my bet, but when I loose, I loose All.
- Even I bet agains the trend, For Example, Base price is 4800, last Price is 4840, I bet DOWN( Against the trend), but Bots will automaticly bet on my side with huge amount of btc,(of course they will bet on other side ).
- Eventualy, even If I win 4 times,  I still Loose

Dear Btcbet.cc, If you do not stop this, I think number of user will go down, and they never come back yoursite
I think Bots is Btcbet.cc, because only Btcbet.cc can do this, I bet on BTC-E before, they have a lot of bots, but Bots of user, not Bots of Btc-e. BTC-E do not join any Bet, But Btcbet.cc do join with their own bots to take profit from user
Logan12321

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:05:40 PM

You are my refferral so I know how you play from very beginning. Why don't you try betting both sides? If you think the price will go up you can bet 0.002 up and 0.001 down. In this case even if organizers wants you to lose, they can not do much. Play a little bit more tricky and you can win. I play when I have some time and I haven't lost money in the last 2 weeks (I won 0.02, some of it is probably your money; at the beginning I also lost).

If you know a little bit probability theorem you can compute expected values as a functions of your bets and probability induced by other bets (you have to estimate real "up" probability somehow). The result proves that playing both sides is not as stupid as it seems.

After some time you will also understand how bots work Wink.
Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 5986

Meh.

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:28:55 PM

You are my refferral so I know how you play from very beginning. Why don't you try betting both sides? If you think the price will go up you can bet 0.002 up and 0.001 down. In this case even if organizers wants you to lose, they can not do much. Play a little bit more tricky and you can win. I play when I have some time and I haven't lost money in the last 2 weeks (I won 0.02, some of it is probably your money; at the beginning I also lost).

If you know a little bit probability theorem you can compute expected values as a functions of your bets and probability induced by other bets (you have to estimate real "up" probability somehow). The result proves that playing both sides is not as stupid as it seems.

If you really were to be able co calculate how the price would move and place your money on it due to that you are extremely stupid if you bet on both sides.

You can't say that, "I'll bet on both sides because you can some what see where the price will move".

At the end of the day Btcbet.cc is ripping their customers off and they are making tons of money doing it.

Logan12321

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:30:52 PM

If you really were to be able co calculate how the price would move and place your money on it due to that you are extremely stupid if you bet on both sides.

You can't say that, "I'll bet on both sides because you can some what see where the price will move".

At the end of the day Btcbet.cc is ripping their customers off and they are making tons of money doing it.

It is not possible to calculate how the price would move, but it is possible to estimate a probability (for example using ARMA-GARCH models) and check whether the bets up and down are fair. It's not an university, so I'm not going to teach you. Just trust me that sometimes it is good to bet both sides and make profit Wink.
lostinheaven

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:33:02 PM

I totally agree with you Hhampuz "At the end of the day Btcbet.cc is ripping their customers off and they are making tons of money doing it."

Now that Logan12321 is promoting their referral program comes and say he is profitable and but most of the guys are losing, cause he is very clever
with his computational theories. BS  Shocked

Betting on opposite sides it's not profitable, but as he says "sometimes" can be. I know where that happens, mainly in consolidation areas. After a big move price retraces and than tends to consolidate, starts to go up and down and there comes up people thinking the price will follow the big move again but then price makes a fake and goes the opposite for few candles and then it can starts to follow the trend again.

But even in this consolidation area, you will have to play a few on the opposites to catch this kind of bets and there will be always at least another bet on your winning side, made by bots, which I think it is made by the operator that will cut your winnings... Guys don't put your btc on this expecting to win, you will lose.

I'd like to hear more people that plays this game and I'm sure most, no to say all, except the game promoters or the operator, are losing
catbuibk

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:53:20 AM

Betbtc will win all your bitcoin in the end. if BTCBET do not stop their own BOTS, someday there is no one play it anymore, cause it is not fair
Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 5986

Meh.

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:02:34 AM

Betbtc will win all your bitcoin in the end. if BTCBET do not stop their own BOTS, someday there is no one play it anymore, cause it is not fair

I don't think that their current playerbase is all that large. Their latest attempt with offering ref. payments did seem a bit desperate. Perhaps it is only themselves and a few other guys playing regularly. Some might try it out once or twice but they can probably figure out pretty quickly  that something fishy is going on.

Logan12321

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:51:50 AM

I totally agree with you Hhampuz "At the end of the day Btcbet.cc is ripping their customers off and they are making tons of money doing it."

Now that Logan12321 is promoting their referral program comes and say he is profitable and but most of the guys are losing, cause he is very clever
with his computational theories. BS 

You are right Smiley. I want to catch some people on my refferral program, but all I told you is true. True is also that I haven't told you everything (I haven't spent many hours on analyzing it just to show you my results). I'm still here, because it is only site where you can use some statistics to win with other players (small community without experts etc). So if someone is still interested, tips from me are: 1. Don't invest much money. 2. In the most of cases bet both sides (in some ratio) and observe. If you notice something you will improve your strategy (even sometimes you can play one side, but it is hard even for me to do it correctly).

True is that before you realize what's going on I (if I will be online, I wrote a bot, but I don't use it) will win with you and earn your money. Then you can win money from the others (or from me, if you will be smarter). If someone become my refferral and play I can write something more.

Now I think I'm fair towards users of this forum Smiley
casparthefriendly

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 08:53:13 AM

with his computational theories. BS 

You are right Smiley. I want to catch some people on my refferral program, but all I told you is true. True is also that I haven't told you everything (I haven't spent many hours on analyzing it just to show you my results). I'm still here, because it is only site where you can use some statistics to win with other players (small community without experts etc). So if someone is still interested, tips from me are: 1. Don't invest much money. 2. In the most of cases bet both sides (in some ratio) and observe. If you notice something you will improve your strategy (even sometimes you can play one side, but it is hard even for me to do it correctly).

True is that before you realize what's going on I (if I will be online, I wrote a bot, but I don't use it) will win with you and earn your money. Then you can win money from the others (or from me, if you will be smarter). If someone become my refferral and play I can write something more.

Now I think I'm fair towards users of this forum Smiley

You are a bit arrogant in your assesments and hard to read because of that.  Try humility next time...sheez!
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:59:46 PM

How is it not fair?

It is gambling after all and you need to know when to stop or you will lose it all including your winnings,
if you won anything at all.

I tried my luck last year betting on the btc price using onehash. But only won once out of five times trying it.

So I just gave up. Embarrassed

Best decision I ever made in my gambling ventures. Grin
Logan12321

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:25:18 PM

I'm already out of there (just receiving a bit from referrals), so I can write you what I noticed. There is almost no one playing there except organizer's bots (it is not accusation, just my opinion  Smiley). They bet both up and down of course, but in the way that the ratio up amount/down amount is the same as the ratio of users bets up/down. It should be clear that this way it doesn't have any effect on users (0.001 up, 0.002 is exactly the same for users as 0.012 up, 0.024 down), just making impression that there are more people. But what happen if there is only one side bet from users? Then the ratio is huge and after 5 wins and 1 lose user loses.

Conclusion: bet when there is someone playing, then you can win. You can even sometimes lure players bet side you want (by manipulating the ratio at the beginning [bots will induce ratio similar to yours even during the betting time] and change it at the end). Manipulating price at Poloniex when it is possible is also helpful (but not neccessary).

My usual strategy was: wait for someone, wait for bet when you think the chance up/down is 50/50, bet both sides 0.001. If someone bet one side 0.001, then the ratio is 2:1. The chance is 50:50 so if you lose one time and win one time in this case you win 0,000375.
I sometimes played 2:1 when I thought the chance up is 66% and my expected value was also positive (but it is harder).

Summarizing, I maked some profit, but it costed me too much time to wait for some good opponent (some players are online, but play only when the propability of up/down is higher then 80% - it was hard for my to deal with them). I prefer to trade altcoins than spending time there now.

Still some users are not aware of how it works (1 month ago it was easier to realize it, now there are some "distractions", but general rule is the same).

If you think you can try it (I don't want to encourage or discourage you) and what I write is useful then you may use my link https://btcbet.cc/r/iWUcbG/ to register.

Anyway have fun, don't take it too serious (as I did). Good luck!
catbuibk

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:21:33 AM

I'm already out of there (just receiving a bit from referrals), so I can write you what I noticed. There is almost no one playing there except organizer's bots (it is not accusation, just my opinion  Smiley). They bet both up and down of course, but in the way that the ratio up amount/down amount is the same as the ratio of users bets up/down. It should be clear that this way it doesn't have any effect on users (0.001 up, 0.002 is exactly the same for users as 0.012 up, 0.024 down), just making impression that there are more people. But what happen if there is only one side bet from users? Then the ratio is huge and after 5 wins and 1 lose user loses.

Conclusion: bet when there is someone playing, then you can win. You can even sometimes lure players bet side you want (by manipulating the ratio at the beginning [bots will induce ratio similar to yours even during the betting time] and change it at the end). Manipulating price at Poloniex when it is possible is also helpful (but not neccessary).

My usual strategy was: wait for someone, wait for bet when you think the chance up/down is 50/50, bet both sides 0.001. If someone bet one side 0.001, then the ratio is 2:1. The chance is 50:50 so if you lose one time and win one time in this case you win 0,000375.
I sometimes played 2:1 when I thought the chance up is 66% and my expected value was also positive (but it is harder).

Summarizing, I maked some profit, but it costed me too much time to wait for some good opponent (some players are online, but play only when the propability of up/down is higher then 80% - it was hard for my to deal with them). I prefer to trade altcoins than spending time there now.

Still some users are not aware of how it works (1 month ago it was easier to realize it, now there are some "distractions", but general rule is the same).

If you think you can try it (I don't want to encourage or discourage you) and what I write is useful then you may use my link https://btcbet.cc/r/iWUcbG/ to register.

Anyway have fun, don't take it too serious (as I did). Good luck!
I think BTCBET.cc Should turn off their own bots, so we will know if user player or not. With BTCBET.cc Bots, it seem like we play with BTCBET.CC only, and BTCBET.CC take profit from user when one user play. I think it kind of cheating oviously
Berlioz

Activity: 187

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:14:20 PM

Yep, they does! and today they changed the design btw.
zakalwe

Activity: 445
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:38:07 AM

I prefer this kind of gambling where you chances don't fully depend on luck but you also need to be experienced and you have higher chances of winning if you know how to analyze graphs and draw different trend lines.
What are the fees for withdrawals?
Neovitadi

Activity: 364
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:13:21 PM

Yep, they does! and today they changed the design btw.
Indeed, the interface became very useful, nothing superfluous, now it's more convenient to bet from a phone.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
btcbetcc (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 02:43:17 PM

BTCBET.CC – Betting on bitcoin rate every 5 minutes.

We've made 3 sections for betting:

Rules and manual:  https://btcbet.cc/rules/

catbuibk

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:47:11 AM

As Long as you turn off your bots, everyone will play. But you don't stop your bot, you try to take bitcoin from user. It's not fair play.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: