Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:48:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What do you think of Licensium & Trusted Nodes?
Good project
To early to say
I will follow the progress
I don't like it

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PRE-SALE STARTED!!! [🔐] Licensing & monetizing! 🅾 L I C E N S I U M 🅾 BUY NOW  (Read 72854 times)
ismart1

Activity: 1008
Merit: 127

Make a difference, make it better.

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 04:12:14 PM

Reserving Portuguese translations. I PMed you and posting here as requested.

imusify    Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform    Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet  ::  Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper    ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN    Explainer Video

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
VTS (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Licensing & Monetizing Digital Content!

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 05:20:29 PM

Thank you!

Ligareaux

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 05:15:32 PM

Reserving spanish translations

Good Luck!

Contact on telegram @Fuba311 for the best Spanish translations!
Csmiami
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1319

I'm sometimes known as "miniadmin"

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 06:58:36 PM

I would like to reserve the Spanish translation if there is still an option

VTS (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:07:30 AM

Reserving spanish translations

Good Luck!

Add you to the translators list. You will be contacted. Thank you!

oliviajizz

Activity: 154

* PM for Japanese Translations *

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:27:42 AM

any whitepaper devs? interesting concept but I'll have to see more from the team and your level of commitment.

it would be good if you have at least an alpha. it leaves a very bad taste if you come here unprepared and look to raise funds. the investor deck looks like it's done by an amateur.

* PM for Japanese Translations *
hirokazu

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:36:22 AM

any whitepaper devs? interesting concept but I'll have to see more from the team and your level of commitment.

it would be good if you have at least an alpha. it leaves a very bad taste if you come here unprepared and look to raise funds. the investor deck looks like it's done by an amateur.
This is the whitepaper download link https://www.dropbox.com/s/k4sgbvqe0v1o1ap/licensium-and-trusted-nodes-white-paper.pdf?dl=0
There is a slide to on OP to make it easier.
VTS (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:42:44 AM

Hello!

Many thx for your input! I appreciate your suggestions and positive comments!

We are in a living process here, transparent building up the 2 projects. It is early stage as you might have read over. I believe we are giving more info in that state than many other projects out there. You must also understand that we will not release sensitive data before the actual ico is going to happen and as said more info is coming, step by step. As you might have notice there is no "active" investor search atm, this is the start! There are no bounties atm, but we are working on them to get them up in near future.

I'm sure you know by yourself, that starting is not always that easy and everything needs time! If you have your own project running I would like that you send me your link via pm that we as a team can learn from you how its done proper, as you will for sure know! Thank you for your help!

VTS (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:43:50 AM

This is the whitepaper download link https://www.dropbox.com/s/k4sgbvqe0v1o1ap/licensium-and-trusted-nodes-white-paper.pdf?dl=0
There is a slide to on OP to make it easier.

Thank you for pointing that out! Much appreciated!

julyt

Activity: 90

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:46:29 AM

The first time I know this coin, is it very powerful? Is it worth long-term investment?
VTS (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:51:13 AM

The first time I know this coin, is it very powerful? Is it worth long-term investment?

The coin is not released at this point!

Furthermore, the coin is not the main aspect of this 2 projects, the coin is used for the platform and the goal is to build up a "real" ecosystem, not only release a coin which only purpose is to get traded. However, we do understand the trading aspect and will support it in near future!

ismart1

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 09:20:55 PM

Thank you!
]

Thank You! means I am OK, I already have it or It´s yours, you may start?
I would love to know!

Whitepaper    ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN    Explainer Video
VTS (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 04:31:51 AM

Thank you!
]

Thank You! means I am OK, I already have it or It´s yours, you may start?
I would love to know!

Iv sent you a pm to clarify your question!

ismart1

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 01:59:06 AM

Hello!

We are glad to be able to present to you 2 stand alone projects:

LICENSIUM & TRUSTED NODES

******************************************************************************************************************************************************

The Future Of Digital Content Licensing!

******************************************************************************************************************************************************

1. LICENSIUM

Licensium is a decentralized licensing platform for digital content like images, videos, music, apps, software and much more. Licensium's license verification and identification plug-in can be integrated in music and video portals, image stocks, productive software, file sharing apps, web browsers, e-commerce shops or individual websites.

Licensium platform offers per example: License management, relationship management, integration management, wallet and its own mineable coins and will also support exchanges and other payment gateways.

Licensium adds monetization possibilities, copyright notice distribution, copyright owner identification and much more to digital content!

2. TRUSTED NODES

Trusted Nodes is a server based verification and identification "keep alive" technology that can be integrated via plug-in in payment gateways, wallets or any other service or software requiring online verification or identification.

Trusted Nodes is a decentralized technology that solves the problem of server based verification or identification processes down-time.

White Paper

Please follow the link to our white paper images to find out more about Licensium & Trusted Nodes!

All slides:

Single slides:

Pdf:

Here is a link https://www.dropbox.com/s/k4sgbvqe0v1o1ap/licensium-and-trusted-nodes-white-paper.pdf?dl=0 to download the white paper pdf.

End White Paper

[IMPORTANT Announcements]

Pre-Ico

We changed our calculation for the bonuses granted to pre-ico investors.

Investors:

- up to 50%

Donators:

- up to 10%

Min. 20 BTC or refund will be issued. Pre-Ico cap is 60 BTC.

<<< Please note, at this state numbers are subject to change! Final bonuses will be announced 1 week before the pre-ico promotion campaigns will start.. >>>

[End IMPORTANT Announcements]

Update Section

Section A - Licensium

Coins & Wallet

- Coin Suffix: LCX
- PoW Algorithm: SHA256d
- Full Confirmation: 6 Blocks
- Total Coins: 10.000.000 LCX (current calculation, subject to change)
- Block Size: 2MB

Release Strategy

- No POS
- No Pre-mining

Exchanges & Trades

After successful pre-ico sales we will prepare listings at:

- Poloniex
- Bittrex
- Bitsquare
- Shapeshift  
- Yobit (point of discussion)

Section B - Trusted Nodes

End Update Section

<<< (This section is used to give step by step updates. The order of updates is at the moment random and subject to change. The single updates will be sorted over time to deliver well structured info. >>>

FAQ

Please keep in mind that we are presenting an early stage project!

*** We would appreciate no trolling and spreading FUD.***

If you are interested in Licensium and Trusted Nodes, we welcome you and hope we can answer all your questions you might have and are curious about your suggestions and offers!

Is this all about collecting funds?

No! We are seriously looking for skilled and experienced people that see potential in Licensium and Trusted Nodes and are willing to join us. We will offer tokens that will represent shares in return for your services or participation, but we are also open to other paid by success models.

But collecting early stage funds has still priority at this point!

Is the concept and white paper final?

No! Not at this point. There will be changes done during the development process and there will be also a core algorithm change before final release.

I´m missing more detailed info about the project!

At this point we decided not to give too much public info. Thank you for your understanding! If you are serious interested there is the possibility to get sensitive info via pm.

I'm missing technical specifications!

We have a very clear picture about them and will publish them as soon we get out of early stage.

Will my early investment be safe in future, will I make profit?

Honestly, at this point we don't know! Do not invest if you don't have the capital to take a risk!

We will give 150% to get Licensium and Trusted Nodes up and running and we are very optimistic about the success.

Is there a working demo?

No! Not at this point. The current state is vision, idea, concept, architecture and code snippets only!

What will happen to my early investment if the needed funds are not collected?

If we are not able to collect the early stage fund needed we will refund investments done via escrow.

It seems to me there are some points in the concept that doesn't make sense or are not easily to understand!

Possible! As said, its work in progress! Please drop us a line and we will try to fix it or elaborate your questions and thoughts!

Do you have supporters, advisers, promoters and partners?

No! Not at this point. If you are interested please, drop us a line! We are open to partnerships and paid by success models.

Do you need translations?

Yes, we do but there is still time until then.

Will you have bounties?

Yes, we will.

Do you offer escrow?

We are working on that. Early stage investment surely keeps the highest risk, but also offers biggest gains with are currently discussing escrow multi-sign that we could possible add to to add some extra security to the decisions process of early stage investors (not pre-ico).

Why no ico?

Too early for that. Licensium and Trusted nodes are serious projects and requires serious investments to get them started. We will of course run an ico as soon we collected the early stage fund needed to professionally promote the upcoming ico. In today's times marketing & pr is essential and decides about success or unsuccess of an ico. No matter the idea, the team, the white paper....

That said we are looking for a skilled and experienced ico promoters that are interested to get paid in token shares or other paid by success models.

How do I know that I can trust you guys?

You cannot! However, if you are an serious investor we are happy to schedule a Skype call or answer your questions via email!

Are you private or company?

We are a registered company that acts as a platform for professional consultants and managers.

Who is your lead programmer?

A genius, but suffering from “big brother is watching you” paranoia  Grin

Where is the project website?

Work in progress. Our priority lies in starting the early stage funding at this point.

How much pre-ico investment do you need?

Based on our calculations anything between min. 20 and cap 60 BTC will be enough to proceed to the actual ico!

What do you offer to early investors or donators?

Pre-ico investors will get a discount on the next funding step up to 50%. But we are open to other models by request. We know that not everyone that might be willing to invest can handle higher risk.

Donators can get 10% bonus on next funding step and can request to be listed in the donators section of the project.

I would like to suggest another strategy to collect early stage investments

Please go ahead and tell us your strategy via pm.

I have more questions, suggestions or offers for you!

Please pm us!

I didn't get answer to my post or pm

Sorry for that! We are very busy here and especially when it comes to programming questions we need you to allow up to 48 hours for our answer.

FAQ END

Sunny greetings!

I tried to help with your images since you´re a newbie and images won´t show but your links are not supported here, try and correct them.

VTS (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 03:56:46 AM

Thank you for trying to help!

Links to the images are working, check page 2 ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2129844.20)

susunyonya

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 04:19:32 AM

this is one project to be successfull because i see this project will be in a very good market good luck and ico can be successfull
VTS (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 04:35:58 AM

this is one project to be successfull because i see this project will be in a very good market good luck and ico can be successfull

Thank you! Much appreciated!

lu.cipher

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 05:07:06 PM

reserving italian translation
Decemb3r

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 05:43:39 PM

Reserving Portuguese/Spanish/Russian translations.
VTS (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 07:19:45 AM

Reserving Portuguese/Spanish/Russian translations.

Please send a pm with links of your reference work. Thank you!

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: