Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:26:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Become A Bitcoin Expert  (Read 9851 times)
tengek37

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:55:39 PM

Hello, I've been hovering around bitcoin for months and I want to become an expert in it. What resources are available and what steps can I take to know all there is to know about bitcoin and possibly reproduce the technology involved.
Thank you.

The best way to become bitcoin expert is you have to learn about bitcoin from book and watching YouTube videos. When I started learning about bitcoin I found YouTube videos very helpful because they normally explain and demonstrates the most complex things about bitcoin for newbie to understand. Just take your time to learn more first and when you understand the whole concept and ideology behind bitcoin, then you may go for the video tutorials. I think that way you might fully understand how everything work in blockchain, bitcoin and cryptocurrency ecosystem. 
Apart from reading and viewing video tutorials, is there any special trick in learning bitcoin? because all this time I've done both things but I think my fighter in bitcoin is still very less, please explain to me.
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ifincom

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:58:08 PM

Well actually you cannot become a bitcoin expert unless you made it bitcoin is something unpredictable when it goes up or down it is just you can become expert on making profit from bitcoin that level is achieve able by everyone.
WOW4U

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:01:37 PM

By not giving up. If you keep trying to learn and watch video's or tutorials, and keep reading what is happening in the news and keep getting involved with bitcoin. Only then you can call yourself a true bitcoin expert.
jakirtanvir

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:02:50 PM

Well actually you cannot become a bitcoin expert unless you made it bitcoin is something unpredictable when it goes up or down it is just you can become expert on making profit from bitcoin that level is achieve able by everyone.
I am very much agree with you, that you cannot be a bitcoin expert but you can be on making profit by BTC. So you should try to know how to earn it.
ultimatesky

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

SkyFall

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:12:28 PM

LIke everything you need to spend time to become good at it. There is a 10.000 hours rule, in which experts believe that if you spend 10.000 hours on something you will become a pro in that field you exercised.
helars2008

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:27:18 PM

Im been with cryptocurrency for a few months now.
Not that i consider myself as an expert yet.  But i do know that i really learned a lot about cryptocurrency because of my stay in this forum.  Therefore in order for you to gain knowledge and become an expert,  my advice will be to do a lot of research. Starting here in bitcointalk and on other sites as well like youtube.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:32:29 PM

Hello, I've been hovering around bitcoin for months and I want to become an expert in it. What resources are available and what steps can I take to know all there is to know about bitcoin and possibly reproduce the technology involved.
Thank you.
This is ambitious, but possible. To become an expert in any aspect would entail a lot of research and study. Basically, you need to start from scratch. When and if you are trully determined to become an expert, then you will have to make this your passion. Only with passion will you become what you desire.  Smiley

First of all look around the market. Try to spend as much time as possible on business. Ask, look around the interesting mechanics of experienced users. If you have any doubts or questions this forum is a good solution for you.
research and keep on studying thinking that you are still a newbie even you already gather a lots of information just never to think that you are an expert
then you will become one not in your own perceptions but how other people thinks about you, bitcoin experts are those who always taking advantage of
certain situation even its fallen you can still manage to gain from this investment.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:44:34 PM

Thank you.

To become an expert on things you do not know, you need to study it carefully. Pour your free time to learn more. And the best thing to do is to interact with the experts to further increase your knowledge. It is difficult to be especially excited that you are impatient and patience so that you should practice
Blamsud

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:51:16 PM

Thank you.

To become an expert on things you do not know, you need to study it carefully. Pour your free time to learn more. And the best thing to do is to interact with the experts to further increase your knowledge. It is difficult to be especially excited that you are impatient and patience so that you should practice

We need to gain experience and we need to try often it, until we master how it can be made and how we will be able to learn the expertise,we might experience failure but remember that everything will be wrth it when we already earn.
Hawkers7

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM ”

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:54:38 PM

Thank you.
If you want to be an expert to bitcoin, you should spend more time to it. Im talking about years. Months of earning and using bitcoin is not enough to be an expert to it. Because experience is the best teacher, the longer you are involve in bitcoin, the more experience you have. Also just dont stop what youre doing and you will learn more about it.

|▌   AQUA™   《   REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY   》   AQUA™   ▐|
☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰◤       TOKEN SALE : MAY 7, 2018       ◥☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
Telegram    Twitter    Facebook    ONE PAGER    Instagram    LinkedIn    Medium
luigidosado

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:55:49 PM

Actually, i'm a newbie here in bitcoin. But just like any craft, you can be an expert in everything by studying things about it and use it everyday. Explore more things about bitcoin then for sure you will be come a bitcoin expert in the future.

shapoy

Activity: 43

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:00:12 PM

Being an Wallstreet Expert and a Bitcoin Expert is very close in terms of investing. Understanding Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies is another shoe.
carlerha

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:20:59 PM

Thank you.
There is no special book or website/forum to become an expert in Bitcoin. You have to search all the informations from all the internet about bitcoin and learn it. If something is misunderstood or it is wrong you can ask the people on forums that are already experts so you can convince if that is true or not. It takes a of time to become an expert,not only in Bitcoin. In any domain it will take a few years of research and practice until you can become an expert. It is not going to be easy
To become an expert of something is not based on collecting information about something to be successful in the field or business because it requires a practical engagement so in this respect a person will require to join bitcoin first and with the passage of time he will get experience by facing so many hurdles and after this he will become an experience and undefeatable expert of bitcoin. Trading in bitcoin is one of the most interesting field of bitcoin which make a person stronger respect to market tactics. General gaining expertise of something, it is extremely necessary to touch all of its particular at their different aspect, so it is concluded that by massive knowledge and full time engagement can make a person expert of bitcoin.   
NoNetwork

Activity: 392
Merit: 292

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:54:24 PM

Just lie about it. That's what most "experts" do.

I am a bitcoin expert.   Cool

There, that's how easy it is.  Cheesy

Expert, pfft.  Roll Eyes
How doped this is, I mean well that's the whole point of it all, we don't even know how 'expert' that person is, maybe his methods only apply to him. So basically what I am saying is that there will be techniques and those will be diversify depending on how the person will be confident in his/her technique. Therefore, you can only advise them some tips, and just let them pursuit what they think is more effective.
inv_ker

Activity: 144
Merit: 30

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:02:58 PM
Merited by Liza Soberano (2)

should learn a lot in this forum will certainly get many benefits. In this forum many people who already know about bitcoin, we can learn from all the people in this forum by asking or by learning from the talks they discuss about digital currency.
If you want to become a Bitcoin expert of course you will go to basic move on how to run a Bitcoin account. You must know that Bitcoin is not easy like what you think. Bitcoin is not like social media like Facebook that you will post anytime. Bitcoin posting have a time time interval to create a new post. And last, you must have gathered information about Bitcoin to help you on your own success.
ragnar07

Activity: 117

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:04:10 PM

One business expert told that to become an expert of any field you have to devote 10 000 hours. So spend you time to read about  bitcoin and see video.
ihsanskanzaone

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:14:11 PM

how to become a bitcoin expert like how you become a good expert in mining,
trade and experts in predicting the rise and fall of bitcoin. so you can easily
collect bitcoins. for example you want a bitcoin expert in the mining field then
you should be able to have the ability to manage bitcoin mining ranging from
the use of good tools, the use of good cooling and adequate electrical arrangements
so that your mine can run well. if you want to be a bitcoin expert in trade then you
should be able to predict when bitcoin prices go down so you can buy them cheaply
and sell them at high prices, because bitcoin prices tend to change in just a few
months so that if you apply that knowledge you will be an expert in bitcoin.
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:22:26 PM

You have to follow the market trend and rules and regulation very carefully, there is a lot of thread those will help you to make understand about this system. i think without knowing everything regarding Bitcoin you can't be an expert. so you have to go through very carefully.
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:36:02 PM

should learn a lot in this forum will certainly get many benefits. In this forum many people who already know about bitcoin, we can learn from all the people in this forum by asking or by learning from the talks they discuss about digital currency.
You must have a lot of knowledge about bitcoin if you want to become a bitcoin expert. You could gain knowledge through reading some article or blog about bitcoin and we all know having a lot of knowledge about bitcoin will help you to gain more income and money. Lastly, I hope I could become bitcoin expert.
Gerharde

Activity: 108

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:14:30 AM

Becoming a bitcoin expert means its like a sales person who have a lot of expertise at their disposal and you are well versed and more knowledgeable compared to other people using the same product which in this care the bitcoin. You must also be updated to any news about whats in and whats new about bitcoins on who are the people supporting it which includes how the companies even the government thinks about bitcoin. You must also have a lot of sources if people will ask you where they can get bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: