Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:43:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: the best and safest multi crypto wallet?  (Read 1324 times)
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1442

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 12:25:09 AM

I also heard that jaxx was compromised so be carefull

thanks
i will look into this

No, Jaxx is not compromised. But your seeds can be easily decrypted by using a simple Javascript code from Vxlabs. The bad part about it is Jaxx developers have no plans to fix this because it would make the wallet inconvenient to use across different devices.

They have favored convenience over security, so be sure to have your devices with the Jaxx wallet secured.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mrayazgul

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 05:14:25 PM

hi
please send your review on your experience here. may this topic helps others in the future.

what is the most safest multi crypto wallet where we can buy multi crypto and leave it for years and the crypto will be safe in the wallet?
some people says coinami is the best since it have so many crypto supported but there are also some claims saying that it is centralized so its not that secure.

what do you guys thinks?

There are only a handful of them out there and it's really not that hard to find them. It's just something that people to haven't really attacked and it's something that people haven't really created that often. Basically each of the wallets and their APIs are harder to integrate into one wallet.
lionheart89

Activity: 350
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 06:22:44 PM

hi
please send your review on your experience here. may this topic helps others in the future.

what is the most safest multi crypto wallet where we can buy multi crypto and leave it for years and the crypto will be safe in the wallet?
some people says coinami is the best since it have so many crypto supported but there are also some claims saying that it is centralized so its not that secure.

what do you guys thinks?
good question, but i would say offline wallets are the most safest. the MyEtherWallet.com is a paper wallet and then we have the Ledger Nano S which is a hardware wallet both of these are good for long time holders but if you're going to keep on trading i would say either coinbase or Gemini.
Blazarius120

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 06:26:39 PM

Exodus or myetherwallet. Jaxx is no good as others have said. They hold some of the source code back, and they recently have had a pretty substantial hack where it was discovered  that your private keys aren't encoded.

PadenoM

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 06:41:52 PM

Is there paper wallet for all crypto?
rearwheels

Activity: 444
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 07:04:46 PM

I use Myetherwallet for ERC20 tokens and Ethereum (at first sight MEW seemed for me a little bit complicated but after several transfers it became easy to use).
Also plan to buy Nano Ledger hardware wallet due to security reasons and it is may be used with Myetherwallet.
richard7777777

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 07:18:44 PM

Why so many peoples choose online or hard wallets? I use Polo and Bittrex, they are more safety.
You have to trust a company, and companies can bankrupt (so you loose your coins)
With Polo and Bittrex the chance is small, but never say never. Just look how many respectable banks were bankrupt in the past
(Lehman Brothers, Fortis Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac  ABN-AMRO  etc. 
Some where saved by governments, but don't expect a government will save a Crypto exchange)

Anyway, you better trust your own wallet.
ifyousmell

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 07:23:00 PM

Why so many peoples choose online or hard wallets? I use Polo and Bittrex, they are more safety.
you must be new to crypto, putting your coins in exchanges is definitely not a good idea. hacking is always the biggest risk of your funding
Herschy

Activity: 121
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 07:27:38 PM

you must be new to crypto, putting your coins in exchanges is definitely not a good idea. hacking is always the biggest risk of your funding

Not only beginners keep coins on exchanges. I'll tell you a secret, all experienced traders keep coins on exchanges (otherwise they will not be able to trade).

You need to keep your coins on your wallet (on your laptop for example), only when you bought the coins for a long time, in the hope that they will grow.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
makomako

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

altcom Aa4DWXQjrcEA8gPBLkx6t9VgCuWoCo1myE

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 07:30:23 PM

safest crypto wallet is a hardware wallet eg. Ledger Nano S

ludbega

Activity: 840
Merit: 659

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 09:00:39 PM

safest crypto wallet is a hardware wallet eg. Ledger Nano S

1. clearly it's the first priority. ( for security )

2. have his wallet on hardware. Need faith.

3. But, maybe for some fast transactions :

Waves Client for Waves and its assets
MyEtherWallet for Ether and its tokens ERC...

Un tiens vaut mieux que 2 tu l'auras
Seansky

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 09:22:49 PM

hi

what do you guys thinks?
I think like others waves is the safest wallet to store tokens that is powered by waves and for erc20 tokens eth's myetherwallet is the best to use to store eth based tokens. If we are talking about other altcoins though it is better to use wallets that gives you control over your private key so that you can really manage your wallet and import it onto another service or on web wallet in case you need it. It is a lot safer too.
primeminer

Activity: 424
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:18:13 PM

i think use wallet myetherwallet it's very good and very safe to multi wallet but myetherwallet can only be used for save altcoin.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: