Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:45:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 233 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] SOMA - The Social Marketplace  (Read 92772 times)
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:31:21 AM
Last edit: November 05, 2017, 07:11:20 AM by imtiazmahmood

soma project growing day by day community value. me and my friends also invested on soma and we are so excited. hurry up guys now only left 10 days to close ICO. soma partner and project strategy is very amazing. don't under estimate about soma.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:31:41 AM

By the way, just stumbled about a German article in which a social network called “fancy” got mentioned. It seems it is a French social marketplace platform. Does someone has experience with it? Is it good? I would like to know if there is demand for something like Soma.

I had a look on fancy: https://fancy.com/ It looks pretty interesting. If this is how SOMA will look like, it is really promising. You can read the background of seller and like products
I havent heard it before, but its not bad  Smiley
Hopefully soma will have better design and interface, also cover more social media like instagram (fancy doesnt cover instagram)

I dont think instagram will have a future. The facebook is allot better with its AI and algorithms. Lets see what SOMA will offer.
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:46:02 AM

By the way, just stumbled about a German article in which a social network called “fancy” got mentioned. It seems it is a French social marketplace platform. Does someone has experience with it? Is it good? I would like to know if there is demand for something like Soma.

I had a look on fancy: https://fancy.com/ It looks pretty interesting. If this is how SOMA will look like, it is really promising. You can read the background of seller and like products
Hopefully soma will have better design and interface, also cover more social media like instagram (fancy doesnt cover instagram)

I dont think instagram will have a future. The facebook is allot better with its AI and algorithms. Lets see what SOMA will offer.

I dunno man, facebook's users have steadily decreased their content output in the last years. sometimes people just get sick of one service and start using another.

areschen

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:59:02 AM

Yes, better way lock bounty tokens for one month or so. Investors must receive tokens first of course.

Totally agree, but one month would be not enough, though.

agree. or unlocked bounty token in multiple times .

fajarkus12

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:12:52 AM

Yes, better way lock bounty tokens for one month or so. Investors must receive tokens first of course.

So bounty hunter will not dump this coin when trading has begun and this coin price will not down deep. Then this coin price can grow and investors also not worry about the price
viljy

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:48:47 AM

Since for tokens there is no problem with the commission for transactions when sending microscopic amounts, tokens can be divided up to 10 ^ -18. The commission is charged by gas ETH. Accordingly, there will be no liquidity crisis, even if only one token is in circulation. Therefore, an extra 10% of tokens will only lower the price of all tokens. A compromise option might be that the extra 10% of the tokens will be sold at a price higher than the ICO. But we must take into account that this price will be the ceiling for the price of tokens in the market. Now the token costs 0.002222 .... ETH. If the developers set a firm price for an extra 10% of tokens at 0.02ETH, then there will be no significant drop in the market price. But on the other hand, tokens on the site are unlikely to be bought, as the price will be lower on exchanges. However, in the unlikely liquidity crisis, these tokens on the site will be bought at a high price. If the developers are interested in leaving these tokens to deal with the liquidity crisis, this option is acceptable for them. If they want to sell these tokens after the ICO, under the pretext of a liquidity crisis, then they will set the minimum possible price.
xyj790204

Activity: 334

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:53:18 AM

So bounty hunter will not dump this coin when trading has begun and this coin price will not down deep. Then this coin price can grow and investors also not worry about the price

bounty hunter also as investor ,they do their dirty work for project promation ,why so many people think about dump all is bounty hunter reason.
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 08:08:45 AM

Since for tokens there is no problem with the commission for transactions when sending microscopic amounts, tokens can be divided up to 10 ^ -18. The commission is charged by gas ETH. Accordingly, there will be no liquidity crisis, even if only one token is in circulation. Therefore, an extra 10% of tokens will only lower the price of all tokens. A compromise option might be that the extra 10% of the tokens will be sold at a price higher than the ICO. But we must take into account that this price will be the ceiling for the price of tokens in the market. Now the token costs 0.002222 .... ETH. If the developers set a firm price for an extra 10% of tokens at 0.02ETH, then there will be no significant drop in the market price. But on the other hand, tokens on the site are unlikely to be bought, as the price will be lower on exchanges. However, in the unlikely liquidity crisis, these tokens on the site will be bought at a high price. If the developers are interested in leaving these tokens to deal with the liquidity crisis, this option is acceptable for them. If they want to sell these tokens after the ICO, under the pretext of a liquidity crisis, then they will set the minimum possible price.

If they plan to sell more tokens to the public later on im sure it will be at a much higher price than now
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:33:37 AM

Facebook owns Instagram so they will try to find a way to monetize it even more Cool
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:57:29 AM

If they plan to sell more tokens to the public later on im sure it will be at a much higher price than now

like i said earlier, if they want a 10% reserve for selling tokens at the website, the must be at least 500% more expensive than during the ico sale, otherwise ppl can accusse soma for scamming.
fajarkus12

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:12:32 AM

like i said earlier, if they want a 10% reserve for selling tokens at the website, the must be at least 500% more expensive than during the ico sale, otherwise ppl can accusse soma for scamming.

If they want to sell reserve Soma coin on their platform better to based on market price, so investors will not disappointed, because if only 5 times from ico price it mean this coin price can't higher more
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 09:17:11 AM

If they want to sell reserve Soma coin on their platform better to based on market price, so investors will not disappointed, because if only 5 times from ico price it mean this coin price can't higher more

better they can reach 5 times ICO price than they dumped and cant up again.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
dobrota

Merit: 101

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:31:29 AM

I hope that Soma will be very popular. I plan to store tokens in the long term. I hope ICO will end without surprises and the cryptomarket will not happen surprises
fajarkus12

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:35:06 AM

better they can reach 5 times ICO price than they dumped and cant up again.

I see, so if Soma coin dumped the effects will not big because this coin price has 5 times from ico price and then people can buy again this coin when the price is down
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:45:23 AM

Not fair for bounty hunter to lock their tokens in my opinion.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:56:53 AM

If it would be my decision i would make Soma look much simpler than that. This design will attract users who love the social media part but im sure a lot just want to sell the product quick and wont bother with all the options and preferences.

kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:26:37 AM

Not fair for bounty hunter to lock their tokens in my opinion.

I agree with you, sure bounty hunters have weak hands but they spent their time to promote a project, isn't much fair to lock their tokens

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:44:25 AM

If it would be my decision i would make Soma look much simpler than that. This design will attract users who love the social media part but im sure a lot just want to sell the product quick and wont bother with all the options and preferences.
It is essential to make an easy interface for the user to use for the success of the product. If there are too many options and it seems complicated, it will throw many users back.
Tramirostronix

Activity: 1078
Merit: 340

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:48:29 AM

Yes I spend times to help Soma .. so I hope my tokens will be not locked  Angry

I love XRP. XRP>BTC + DEDICACE A JULIEN le CROISE
fajarkus12

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:54:53 AM

It is essential to make an easy interface for the user to use for the success of the product. If there are too many options and it seems complicated, it will throw many users back.

I agree with you, besides that this project have to targeted for all people although they still new in computer/smartphone technology, so simple design and user friendly is essential in order to new people not difficult to use it
Pages: « 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 233 »
  Print  

Jump to: