Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:59:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is buying bitcoin and crypto  (Read 1291 times)
elewton

Activity: 407
Merit: 100

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:48:49 PM

Based on my experience people who were looking for income from online they started bitcoin and other crypto currency buying holdin or trading as far my observation in my country and community . Here no matter whether they educated or uneducated people really able to trade they are here lots of my friend as well as social community I have and whatsapp group everyone seems like looking for better income from crypto currency.

I totally agree with you. No matter you educated or not. If you can trade and get profit, you are a successful merchant. You can't learn from school, but you can learn your mistakes. Cool

Almat

Activity: 254
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:51:42 PM

I don't think it truly matters, but it should be safe to assume that there are more educated people than uneducated people. Investing in cryptocurrencies require knowledge about certain topics after all.
Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:02:39 PM

Well educated or uneducated??

People that are smart and rich or people that are unproven and hoping to get rich quick

People that are adding meaningful value to society or People that are just piggybacking on someone else's efforts

Just curious...
I think both well educated and uneducated buy Bitcoin as long that they have money to use in investing or buying Bitcoin. Even uneducated can understand how bussiness works. But i am not saying that you already does not need to become educated its still better if you know many things and idea how are you going to make your investment grow that you can learn in bussiness schools and experience
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: