Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:35:04 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WDC price speculation thread  (Read 1074 times)
barwizi
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 04:45:50 PM

i'll throw one. WDC is on a fence, fail or win. The first thing is to update how the difficulty changes right now, most people now know the "get difficulty" thing. When people see a new-born with low difficulty they are switching, making a quick buck, then searching for the next. WDC has to implement something like Bitgem's per block difficulty or maybe every 50 blocks, that way it stays competitive on the mining side of things, or else fail like feather coin and CNC. More services need to be offered that make it worthwhile for people even cpu mining to spend an our or two mining so they can pay for something small. WDC has to become "elastic" to miners demends and traders demands.
Praxis (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1118
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 05:14:49 PM

i'll throw one. WDC is on a fence, fail or win. The first thing is to update how the difficulty changes right now, most people now know the "get difficulty" thing. When people see a new-born with low difficulty they are switching, making a quick buck, then searching for the next. WDC has to implement something like Bitgem's per block difficulty or maybe every 50 blocks, that way it stays competitive on the mining side of things, or else fail like feather coin and CNC. More services need to be offered that make it worthwhile for people even cpu mining to spend an our or two mining so they can pay for something small. WDC has to become "elastic" to miners demends and traders demands.

I wonder what the WDC dev(s) think about your idea. Hopefully it will be seen.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: