Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 08:41:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POW] Ethereum Social : Community Enterprised blockchain platform  (Read 23635 times)
bbkoopsta

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 11:33:34 PM

Another scam project?

I don't see any updates or announcements from the ETSC team. This thread is slowly dying too and I don't see any activity on their social media pages. Looks scammy to me but I will like to hear your opinion on this.

So, is this a scam or not?

- Devs aren't interecating at all
- Website is down!
- Discord channel removed
- People are skeptical

I don't know what to say except these facts showing me that this coin is scammy!
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Flupy

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2021, 12:08:20 PM
Last edit: March 23, 2023, 03:36:24 PM by Flupy

👛 OWNR Wallet – is a secure and convenient non-custodial cryptocurrency wallet that allows you to manage your cryptocurrencies by storing them in encrypted storage on your device. Similar to Atomic Wallet, Exodus, Jaxx, Trust Wallet, but more convenient and better!

Visa cryptocard: Directly in your OWNR wallet or on the website, you can apply for a Visa crypto card. Credit your card instantly with cryptocurrency, pay your purchases at corner shops and in your favorite online services.

Buy crypto in a wallet: You can also buy and exchange cryptocurrency directly in your OWNR wallet at a favorable rate for you.

Withdraw cryptocurrencies with OWNR wallet: Sell cryptocurrencies and receive fiat funds to your Visa/Mastercard card in a few clicks.

Supports cryptocurrencies: BTC, BCH, BNB, TRX, LTC, ETH, SOL, ZEC, DASH, DOGE, MATIC, AVAX. Also supports USDT/USDC stablecoins in ETH, SOL, TRON, BNB

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: