Bitcoin Forum
July 17, 2018, 12:48:41 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] WhaleCoin - Followers Earn Rewards, Whales Get Followers, Mined Coin  (Read 80254 times)
Rhamenn

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:41:19 AM

They just giving the coins away.

...do you know how forking works?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Automated Bitcoin Fork Extraction Tool WE DO TOUGH WALLETS: BCH | BTG | BCD | SBTC | UBTC | B2X | BCX | BTF Electrum 2FA, Trezor, Ledger, SegWit, Bech32
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Islapdonkey

Activity: 434
Merit: 271

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 06:32:27 AM

They just giving the coins away.

Yes am quite aware of how a fork works. My quip about semux was not a direct correlation to your boy Rhett's cunning way. Just indicating that you had nothing to make fun of cos this guys are actually doing good for the community. Your boy Rhett on the other hand saw that bitcoin forks were garnering a lot of interest in the news, and everyone was talking about privacy (even Bs coins like deep onion was killing it due to great marketing) so he bought a bunch of zclassic for ridiculously low price, abandoned his post on whalecoin and announced a fork of zclassic. Which we all know he didn't have to fork zclassic to make bitcoin private a reality, there were countless option he would have utilized if he had the interest of the community in mind.

But been the shady fucker he is, he intentionally named it bitcoin private cos he knew there was alot of newbs on the scene and they will automatically anticipate that it might attain the same success that bitcoincash had. (After all, it had the name bitcoin in it and it a fork of a coin that sounds like zcash and everyone is talking about zcash) Coupled with his shill army, this drove the price of zclassic up to a point ( comparable to other major bitcoin forks/zcash price) where he comfortable sold and easily made over 9000% percent gain on his investment, and that , not counting the BTCP he also received from the fork. The individuals that bought at ATH received a coin that wwas worth less than 1/16th what they paid for Zclassic ATH) So, now he is on to the third coin and am wondering how long that will last till something else piques the market interest and he abandons BTCP to Fork a coin with that angle. The dude is basically similar to Dave wilkinson of zion fame, the only difference is he shows his face, which will undoubtedly be his demise.

Again, can you plz tell me what you find so intriguing about whale coin with the non existent update and the steady decline in price that motivates you to dedicate your entire BTCtalk post on this thread?

Rhamenn

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:39:37 AM

Yes am quite aware of how a fork works. My quip about semux was not a direct correlation to your boy Rhett's cunning way. Just indicating that you had nothing to make fun of cos this guys are actually doing good for the community. Your boy Rhett on the other hand saw that bitcoin forks were garnering a lot of interest in the news, and everyone was talking about privacy (even Bs coins like deep onion was killing it due to great marketing) so he bought a bunch of zclassic for ridiculously low price, abandoned his post on whalecoin and announced a fork of zclassic. Which we all know he didn't have to fork zclassic to make bitcoin private a reality, there were countless option he would have utilized if he had the interest of the community in mind.

But been the shady fucker he is, he intentionally named it bitcoin private cos he knew there was alot of newbs on the scene and they will automatically anticipate that it might attain the same success that bitcoincash had. (After all, it had the name bitcoin in it and it a fork of a coin that sounds like zcash and everyone is talking about zcash) Coupled with his shill army, this drove the price of zclassic up to a point ( comparable to other major bitcoin forks/zcash price) where he comfortable sold and easily made over 9000% percent gain on his investment, and that , not counting the BTCP he also received from the fork. The individuals that bought at ATH received a coin that wwas worth less than 1/16th what they paid for Zclassic ATH) So, now he is on to the third coin and am wondering how long that will last till something else piques the market interest and he abandons BTCP to Fork a coin with that angle. The dude is basically similar to Dave wilkinson of zion fame, the only difference is he shows his face, which will undoubtedly be his demise.

Again, can you plz tell me what you find so intriguing about whale coin with the non existent update and the steady decline in price that motivates you to dedicate your entire BTCtalk post on this thread?

Rhett has been pretty forthright about the process. I haven't seen an ounce of hubris yet.

At the end of the day, do you really care? He made money forking, and that's somehow bad?

And, I might have multiple BTCtalk accounts, you know?

What army are you speaking of? Do I seem like an army? That's... flattering

Oh, and what's not to like about WHL: It's a low MC coin with a lot of potential. So, here I am
Bitcoin-Pool

Activity: 276
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 08:42:35 AM

nice project

///// [ARE] ★★★★★THE COIN WITH REAL USE-CASE ARENON ★★★★★ [MASTERNODES] /////
//DISCORD//EXPLORER//LINUX// WINDOWS//GITHUB//WEBSITE//BITCOINTALK //
★★★Play with Coins against other Players★★★The Winner wins the Coins placed before the start of the Game★★★

Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 01:40:37 PM

Rhett has been pretty forthright about the process. I haven't seen an ounce of hubris yet.

At the end of the day, do you really care? He made money forking, and that's somehow bad?

And, I might have multiple BTCtalk accounts, you know?

What army are you speaking of? Do I seem like an army? That's... flattering

Oh, and what's not to like about WHL: It's a low MC coin with a lot of potential. So, here I am

So been forthright about your dubious activity makes it alright. As long as  he notified ppl they might be fucked then what does it matter? Also making money from those gullible souls is ok. Who cares? It's a kill or be killed world? That is it hmm? by the way love the ambiguity to your answer as why you here and why you choose to use one of your multiple BTCtalk account to hype and defend a piece of shit that is known to hound on newbs.
That answer you provided, can be applied to any coin on the market.  "Oh, and what's not to like about ...... coin. It's a low MC coin with a lot of potential. So, here I am"  Says absolutely nothing.

Rhamenn

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:20:19 PM

Also making money from those gullible souls is ok. Who cares? It's a kill or be killed world?
That is it hmm? by the way love the ambiguity to your answer as why you here and why you choose to use one of your multiple BTCtalk account to hype and defend a piece of shit that is known to hound on newbs.

Alright, I'm gonna need to segue here: are you the person being 'hounded on' in these scenarios?

You're all over BTCtalk complaining about Rhett's projects, and for what?

Did you buy zclassic near the ATH and hold onto the dump?

Forking doesn't hurt anyone, so I'm failing to see your motive
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 07:10:53 PM

Also making money from those gullible souls is ok. Who cares? It's a kill or be killed world?
That is it hmm? by the way love the ambiguity to your answer as why you here and why you choose to use one of your multiple BTCtalk account to hype and defend a piece of shit that is known to hound on newbs.

Alright, I'm gonna need to segue here: are you the person being 'hounded on' in these scenarios?

You're all over BTCtalk complaining about Rhett's projects, and for what?

Did you buy zclassic near the ATH and hold onto the dump?

Forking doesn't hurt anyone, so I'm failing to see your motive

No i didn't buy Zclassic ATH, but several ppl did and if you head over to Zclasssic thread, you will see the hurt on that thread. Shit, if you go back a few pages on this thread, you will also see the woes he left behind. Some ppl on the zclassic thread were affected as much as bitconnect affected it's user. So you head on over there and tell them that they weren't literally fucked by Rhett's fork. As for my motive, it's to notify any newb/individual who might not be aware of Rhett's track record,and inform them not to invest on anything he is involved in for the long run cos he is liable to quit and move on to another project in a few month.

Rhamenn

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:10:10 PM

No i didn't buy Zclassic ATH, but several ppl did and if you head over to Zclasssic thread, you will see the hurt on that thread. Shit, if you go back a few pages on this thread, you will also see the woes he left behind. Some ppl on the zclassic thread were affected as much as bitconnect affected it's user. So you head on over there and tell them that they weren't literally fucked by Rhett's fork. As for my motive, it's to notify any newb/individual who might not be aware of Rhett's track record,and inform them not to invest on anything he is involved in for the long run cos he is liable to quit and move on to another project in a few month.

Alright, so you want me to believe you haven't been personally 'hurt' in any relation to zclassic, WHL, or BTCP, in terms of investing.

Yet, you have taken it upon yourself to warn others of the dangers you haven't experienced.

K.

I went to their form and did what you said.

I think you're mistaking other's/your poor investing with malice.

Forking typically airdrops coins, btw. In case you are still unsure of that mechanic
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 09:09:34 PM

Alright, so you want me to believe you haven't been personally 'hurt' in any relation to zclassic, WHL, or BTCP, in terms of investing.

Yet, you have taken it upon yourself to warn others of the dangers you haven't experienced.

K.

I went to their form and did what you said.

I think you're mistaking other's/your poor investing with malice.

Forking typically airdrops coins, btw. In case you are still unsure of that mechanic

I think this answers your question,i never hide my intention for monitoring this fucker attempts. You on the other hand with an alt account that just post only on whale's thread is a different story. Also if you took the time to check my post history then you will know that i spend a lot time on this forum, exposing fraudulent activities/warning others of a possible bear trap. Even if am not financially impacted. Some of us actually care about our fellow counterparts in this space. It's not a "fuck em, let me see how much i can milk em for" mindset for all of us. Anyway, am done chatting with you Mr 16 post counts all made in on whale's thread. You obviously either a member of Rhett's team using an alt or a paid shiller. no need wasting any more of my time trying to convince the culprit to acknowledge their wrongdoing, that like barking at a a tree. Take care and i hope karma doesn't catch up to you soon Roll Eyes

Yeah, i remember times of active development of WhaleCoin, but after that looks like BTCP more promising for dev.

I will admit he got me with whale coin. I was also buying into the mindless shill from Bitcoindad and few of the OGs rather than doing my own research. However, anyone that buys into this guys crap after seeing his track record with whalecoin, zclassic ethc has only themselve to  blame. I lost a nice chunk of whale but i really fell bad for those that rode zclassic to the end. btcp is currently worth $24 and that due to a huge pump, the price usually hovers at $16

Rhamenn

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:22:05 PM

I think this answers your question,i never hide my intention for monitoring this fucker attempts. You on the other hand with an alt account that just post only on whale's thread is a different story. Also if you took the time to check my post history then you will know that i spend a lot time on this forum, exposing fraudulent activities/warning others of a possible bear trap. Even if am not financially impacted. Some of us actually care about our fellow counterparts in this space. It's not a "fuck em, let me see how much i can milk em for" mindset for all of us. Anyway, am done chatting with you Mr 16 post counts all made in on whale's thread. You obviously either a member of Rhett's team using an alt or a paid shiller. no need wasting any more of my time trying to convince the culprit to acknowledge their wrongdoing, that like barking at a a tree. Take care and i hope karma doesn't catch up to you soon Roll Eyes

I'm hiding intentions?

Ok, I'll see you later
donnyespo

Activity: 825
Merit: 1000

Twitter: @bitcoin_dad

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 03:16:40 PM

Yeah, i remember times of active development of WhaleCoin, but after that looks like BTCP more promising for dev.

I will admit he got me with whale coin. I was also buying into the mindless shill from Bitcoindad and few of the OGs rather than doing my own research. However, anyone that buys into this guys crap after seeing his track record with whalecoin, zclassic ethc has only themselve to  blame. I lost a nice chunk of whale but i really fell bad for those that rode zclassic to the end. btcp is currently worth $24 and that due to a huge pump, the price usually hovers at $16

LOL

an active dev with a few other projects under his belt was worth the risk for me.

Hard to forsee the complete cluster fuck of Zclassic and downfall of other projects he was overseeing.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
liamsimmom

Activity: 23

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:54:54 PM

you dont have a roadmap ?
Rhamenn

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:54:27 PM

you dont have a roadmap ?
Bottom of the homepage
crd007

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:07:35 AM

Why are people still mining this coin? Can't be profitable at all, or?

SnowGem.org - Improve upon great ideas of other cryptocurrencies
✔ Privacy ✔ Availability ✔ Profitability ✔ Longevity
Equihash - zkSNARKs - Masternodes Activated - No Premine - No ICO
Rhamenn

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:50:14 AM

...or can it?
Rhamenn

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:39:45 AM

Figured I put this here, too:

So, since development is on pause and Whales are basically masternodes at this point. Does anyone have any hopes and dreams about where development might go from here? Personally, I'd be fine if this coin became essentially a master & miner platform, without any of the social media. Perhaps even fork Steemit and shove the existing WHL into it, then set different parameters from Steemit to test the waters and figure out what works (like a Litecoin version of Steemit?). So far, it has some of the easiest "Masternodes" to set up, and for that alone, I think this coin will do well. Obviously, you will all have something to say about the development fee getting changed; and that can be something we figure out depending on how much work will have to go into maintaining it. IDK. The possibilities seem endless. Minable & Masternode Steemit sounds Godly though.
jardine

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

Swiss Army Knife for Masternode Investors

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:12:45 AM

Current profit is 5$ for 100 mhs, as https://minerpool.net/ say.

Don t see a reason why to mine it; it s much easier mine more profitable coin
and buy whales later, if you want to.

kingmu

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:35:22 PM

Hi,Dev 
i can't  Stop being a Whale in tap menu V4. The system display Transaction Incomplete,
Invalid Transaction. how to stop being a whale?.
Rhamenn

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:23:11 PM

Hi,Dev 
i can't  Stop being a Whale in tap menu V4. The system display Transaction Incomplete,
Invalid Transaction. how to stop being a whale?.
There needs to be 'some' WHL in the wallet in order for any transactions to occur. Including getting your Whale back.
gosselinbelli

Activity: 53

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:39:57 AM

Good project, I hope good price this coin for listing in exchanges. And how many coins can be mined?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ IDAP.IO║Introducing Derivatives Product Ecosystem to Crypto Asset Market (https://www.idap.io) ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.