Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 10:59:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] WhaleCoin - Followers Earn Rewards, Whales Get Followers, Mined Coin  (Read 103529 times)
Rhamenn

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:13:30 AM

Charlie lee forked and stayed with that one coin, made sure the tech was up to date and made it into something. Your boy has forked/dumped how many coin in the past two yrs? The  thread we currently chatting on is for a coin that has been abandoned by Rhett and development has ceased for awhile. He claims to be looking for dev to work on the project but has the time/dev to focus on all this new project. Again it's not just the number of post but the fact that all of your post have been made on whales coin thread. A coin that has been abandoned/fucked by Rhett. Everyone in the community know they been fucked and you just happen to be the only person who has a peachy attitude about it. So either you not an actual holder of this coin or you are a paid shiller mean't to interject BS every once in awhile. But since all your post is on this thread, i think the latter is the probable answer

I'm a fan of this coin; nothing to get your panties bunched up about.

You don't see me making fun of your Semux signature (HPB rip-off?), so why the ad hominem?

And Charlie sold his entire stack at the ATH

...ehem

HIS ENTIRE STACK

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 05:00:43 AM
Last edit: April 13, 2018, 05:15:12 AM by Islapdonkey

Charlie lee forked and stayed with that one coin, made sure the tech was up to date and made it into something. Your boy has forked/dumped how many coin in the past two yrs? The  thread we currently chatting on is for a coin that has been abandoned by Rhett and development has ceased for awhile. He claims to be looking for dev to work on the project but has the time/dev to focus on all this new project. Again it's not just the number of post but the fact that all of your post have been made on whales coin thread. A coin that has been abandoned/fucked by Rhett. Everyone in the community know they been fucked and you just happen to be the only person who has a peachy attitude about it. So either you not an actual holder of this coin or you are a paid shiller mean't to interject BS every once in awhile. But since all your post is on this thread, i think the latter is the probable answer

I'm a fan of this coin; nothing to get your panties bunched up about.

You don't see me making fun of your Semux signature (HPB rip-off?), so why the ad hominem?

And Charlie sold his entire stack at the ATH

...ehem

HIS ENTIRE STACK

Whether Charlie sold his entire stack or not, he stuck around and kept the tech up to date and made something out of it. It's the top 10 coin on CMC, it's listed on coinbase which has very strict standards and he is still involved in maintaining the coin growth. Litecoin is forever itched in the crypto scene.  Your boy Rhett on the other hand is jumping from one coin to the other and leaving a lot of woes behind. Comparing Charlie to Rhett is like comparing a $300 steak from an elegant restaurant to the beef you find in a taco bell chalupa. Sure Charlie forked bitcoin, but he did it right, stuck with that one coin and made something out of it.

Let be real a lot of coins on the scene is derivative of bitcoin code but the legit developers stick to the one coin and make something out of it. They don't use marketers to hype up ideas, sell at peak, pack up, and move to the next project in a couple of months. All Rhett has left behind with every project is a lot of woes. So am not sure why you a fan if you not paid to be a fan. Actually plz provide your reason for been a fan of whale-coin which hasn't had any major updates in awhile. Wat is it about this coin that warrants you dedicating your entire BTCtalk post on this thread? It's can't be the non existent updates or the steady recession in price.

As for semux, they created something solid, and is currently giving it away for free. They didn't try to lure individuals to buy another coin that they have accumulated at a really cheap price in other to earn semux. They just giving the coins away. You know doing something good for the community. Something your boy Rhett wouldn't know much about .So there is really nothing to make fun about.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
mbdmbn

Activity: 146
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:32:46 AM

Anyone else having no coins when checking web wallet?

Not showing in the web wallet but they're showing up here https://explorer.whalecoin.org/

V4 https://network.whalecoin.org/ isn't working Sad

webwallet shows me no connections to peers. Seems that this is the main issue...

It's working again hurray Grin
Rhamenn

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:41:19 AM

They just giving the coins away.

...do you know how forking works?
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 06:32:27 AM

They just giving the coins away.

Yes am quite aware of how a fork works. My quip about semux was not a direct correlation to your boy Rhett's cunning way. Just indicating that you had nothing to make fun of cos this guys are actually doing good for the community. Your boy Rhett on the other hand saw that bitcoin forks were garnering a lot of interest in the news, and everyone was talking about privacy (even Bs coins like deep onion was killing it due to great marketing) so he bought a bunch of zclassic for ridiculously low price, abandoned his post on whalecoin and announced a fork of zclassic. Which we all know he didn't have to fork zclassic to make bitcoin private a reality, there were countless option he would have utilized if he had the interest of the community in mind.

But been the shady fucker he is, he intentionally named it bitcoin private cos he knew there was alot of newbs on the scene and they will automatically anticipate that it might attain the same success that bitcoincash had. (After all, it had the name bitcoin in it and it a fork of a coin that sounds like zcash and everyone is talking about zcash) Coupled with his shill army, this drove the price of zclassic up to a point ( comparable to other major bitcoin forks/zcash price) where he comfortable sold and easily made over 9000% percent gain on his investment, and that , not counting the BTCP he also received from the fork. The individuals that bought at ATH received a coin that wwas worth less than 1/16th what they paid for Zclassic ATH) So, now he is on to the third coin and am wondering how long that will last till something else piques the market interest and he abandons BTCP to Fork a coin with that angle. The dude is basically similar to Dave wilkinson of zion fame, the only difference is he shows his face, which will undoubtedly be his demise.

Again, can you plz tell me what you find so intriguing about whale coin with the non existent update and the steady decline in price that motivates you to dedicate your entire BTCtalk post on this thread?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Rhamenn

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:39:37 AM

Yes am quite aware of how a fork works. My quip about semux was not a direct correlation to your boy Rhett's cunning way. Just indicating that you had nothing to make fun of cos this guys are actually doing good for the community. Your boy Rhett on the other hand saw that bitcoin forks were garnering a lot of interest in the news, and everyone was talking about privacy (even Bs coins like deep onion was killing it due to great marketing) so he bought a bunch of zclassic for ridiculously low price, abandoned his post on whalecoin and announced a fork of zclassic. Which we all know he didn't have to fork zclassic to make bitcoin private a reality, there were countless option he would have utilized if he had the interest of the community in mind.

But been the shady fucker he is, he intentionally named it bitcoin private cos he knew there was alot of newbs on the scene and they will automatically anticipate that it might attain the same success that bitcoincash had. (After all, it had the name bitcoin in it and it a fork of a coin that sounds like zcash and everyone is talking about zcash) Coupled with his shill army, this drove the price of zclassic up to a point ( comparable to other major bitcoin forks/zcash price) where he comfortable sold and easily made over 9000% percent gain on his investment, and that , not counting the BTCP he also received from the fork. The individuals that bought at ATH received a coin that wwas worth less than 1/16th what they paid for Zclassic ATH) So, now he is on to the third coin and am wondering how long that will last till something else piques the market interest and he abandons BTCP to Fork a coin with that angle. The dude is basically similar to Dave wilkinson of zion fame, the only difference is he shows his face, which will undoubtedly be his demise.

Again, can you plz tell me what you find so intriguing about whale coin with the non existent update and the steady decline in price that motivates you to dedicate your entire BTCtalk post on this thread?

Rhett has been pretty forthright about the process. I haven't seen an ounce of hubris yet.

At the end of the day, do you really care? He made money forking, and that's somehow bad?

And, I might have multiple BTCtalk accounts, you know?

What army are you speaking of? Do I seem like an army? That's... flattering

Oh, and what's not to like about WHL: It's a low MC coin with a lot of potential. So, here I am
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 01:40:37 PM
Last edit: April 13, 2018, 01:59:43 PM by Islapdonkey

Rhett has been pretty forthright about the process. I haven't seen an ounce of hubris yet.

At the end of the day, do you really care? He made money forking, and that's somehow bad?

And, I might have multiple BTCtalk accounts, you know?

What army are you speaking of? Do I seem like an army? That's... flattering

Oh, and what's not to like about WHL: It's a low MC coin with a lot of potential. So, here I am

So been forthright about your dubious activity makes it alright. As long as  he notified ppl they might be fucked then what does it matter? Also making money from those gullible souls is ok. Who cares? It's a kill or be killed world? That is it hmm? by the way love the ambiguity to your answer as why you here and why you choose to use one of your multiple BTCtalk account to hype and defend a piece of shit that is known to hound on newbs.
That answer you provided, can be applied to any coin on the market.  "Oh, and what's not to like about ...... coin. It's a low MC coin with a lot of potential. So, here I am"  Says absolutely nothing.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Rhamenn

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:20:19 PM

Also making money from those gullible souls is ok. Who cares? It's a kill or be killed world?
That is it hmm? by the way love the ambiguity to your answer as why you here and why you choose to use one of your multiple BTCtalk account to hype and defend a piece of shit that is known to hound on newbs.

Alright, I'm gonna need to segue here: are you the person being 'hounded on' in these scenarios?

You're all over BTCtalk complaining about Rhett's projects, and for what?

Did you buy zclassic near the ATH and hold onto the dump?

Forking doesn't hurt anyone, so I'm failing to see your motive
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 07:10:53 PM

Also making money from those gullible souls is ok. Who cares? It's a kill or be killed world?
That is it hmm? by the way love the ambiguity to your answer as why you here and why you choose to use one of your multiple BTCtalk account to hype and defend a piece of shit that is known to hound on newbs.

Alright, I'm gonna need to segue here: are you the person being 'hounded on' in these scenarios?

You're all over BTCtalk complaining about Rhett's projects, and for what?

Did you buy zclassic near the ATH and hold onto the dump?

Forking doesn't hurt anyone, so I'm failing to see your motive

No i didn't buy Zclassic ATH, but several ppl did and if you head over to Zclasssic thread, you will see the hurt on that thread. Shit, if you go back a few pages on this thread, you will also see the woes he left behind. Some ppl on the zclassic thread were affected as much as bitconnect affected it's user. So you head on over there and tell them that they weren't literally fucked by Rhett's fork. As for my motive, it's to notify any newb/individual who might not be aware of Rhett's track record,and inform them not to invest on anything he is involved in for the long run cos he is liable to quit and move on to another project in a few month.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Rhamenn

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:10:10 PM

No i didn't buy Zclassic ATH, but several ppl did and if you head over to Zclasssic thread, you will see the hurt on that thread. Shit, if you go back a few pages on this thread, you will also see the woes he left behind. Some ppl on the zclassic thread were affected as much as bitconnect affected it's user. So you head on over there and tell them that they weren't literally fucked by Rhett's fork. As for my motive, it's to notify any newb/individual who might not be aware of Rhett's track record,and inform them not to invest on anything he is involved in for the long run cos he is liable to quit and move on to another project in a few month.

Alright, so you want me to believe you haven't been personally 'hurt' in any relation to zclassic, WHL, or BTCP, in terms of investing.

Yet, you have taken it upon yourself to warn others of the dangers you haven't experienced.

K.

I went to their form and did what you said.

I think you're mistaking other's/your poor investing with malice.

Forking typically airdrops coins, btw. In case you are still unsure of that mechanic
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 09:09:34 PM

Alright, so you want me to believe you haven't been personally 'hurt' in any relation to zclassic, WHL, or BTCP, in terms of investing.

Yet, you have taken it upon yourself to warn others of the dangers you haven't experienced.

K.

I went to their form and did what you said.

I think you're mistaking other's/your poor investing with malice.

Forking typically airdrops coins, btw. In case you are still unsure of that mechanic

I think this answers your question,i never hide my intention for monitoring this fucker attempts. You on the other hand with an alt account that just post only on whale's thread is a different story. Also if you took the time to check my post history then you will know that i spend a lot time on this forum, exposing fraudulent activities/warning others of a possible bear trap. Even if am not financially impacted. Some of us actually care about our fellow counterparts in this space. It's not a "fuck em, let me see how much i can milk em for" mindset for all of us. Anyway, am done chatting with you Mr 16 post counts all made in on whale's thread. You obviously either a member of Rhett's team using an alt or a paid shiller. no need wasting any more of my time trying to convince the culprit to acknowledge their wrongdoing, that like barking at a a tree. Take care and i hope karma doesn't catch up to you soon Roll Eyes

Yeah, i remember times of active development of WhaleCoin, but after that looks like BTCP more promising for dev.

I will admit he got me with whale coin. I was also buying into the mindless shill from Bitcoindad and few of the OGs rather than doing my own research. However, anyone that buys into this guys crap after seeing his track record with whalecoin, zclassic ethc has only themselve to  blame. I lost a nice chunk of whale but i really fell bad for those that rode zclassic to the end. btcp is currently worth $24 and that due to a huge pump, the price usually hovers at $16

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Rhamenn

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:22:05 PM

I think this answers your question,i never hide my intention for monitoring this fucker attempts. You on the other hand with an alt account that just post only on whale's thread is a different story. Also if you took the time to check my post history then you will know that i spend a lot time on this forum, exposing fraudulent activities/warning others of a possible bear trap. Even if am not financially impacted. Some of us actually care about our fellow counterparts in this space. It's not a "fuck em, let me see how much i can milk em for" mindset for all of us. Anyway, am done chatting with you Mr 16 post counts all made in on whale's thread. You obviously either a member of Rhett's team using an alt or a paid shiller. no need wasting any more of my time trying to convince the culprit to acknowledge their wrongdoing, that like barking at a a tree. Take care and i hope karma doesn't catch up to you soon Roll Eyes

I'm hiding intentions?

Ok, I'll see you later
donnyespo

Activity: 827
Merit: 1000

Twitter: @bitcoin_dad

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:16:40 PM

Yeah, i remember times of active development of WhaleCoin, but after that looks like BTCP more promising for dev.

I will admit he got me with whale coin. I was also buying into the mindless shill from Bitcoindad and few of the OGs rather than doing my own research. However, anyone that buys into this guys crap after seeing his track record with whalecoin, zclassic ethc has only themselve to  blame. I lost a nice chunk of whale but i really fell bad for those that rode zclassic to the end. btcp is currently worth $24 and that due to a huge pump, the price usually hovers at $16

LOL

an active dev with a few other projects under his belt was worth the risk for me.

Hard to forsee the complete cluster fuck of Zclassic and downfall of other projects he was overseeing.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
liamsimmom

Activity: 23

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:54:54 PM

you dont have a roadmap ?
Rhamenn

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:54:27 PM

you dont have a roadmap ?
Bottom of the homepage
crd007

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:07:35 AM

Why are people still mining this coin? Can't be profitable at all, or?

Rhamenn

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:50:14 AM

...or can it?
Rhamenn

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:39:45 AM

Figured I put this here, too:

So, since development is on pause and Whales are basically masternodes at this point. Does anyone have any hopes and dreams about where development might go from here? Personally, I'd be fine if this coin became essentially a master & miner platform, without any of the social media. Perhaps even fork Steemit and shove the existing WHL into it, then set different parameters from Steemit to test the waters and figure out what works (like a Litecoin version of Steemit?). So far, it has some of the easiest "Masternodes" to set up, and for that alone, I think this coin will do well. Obviously, you will all have something to say about the development fee getting changed; and that can be something we figure out depending on how much work will have to go into maintaining it. IDK. The possibilities seem endless. Minable & Masternode Steemit sounds Godly though.
jardine

Activity: 679
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:12:45 AM

Current profit is 5$ for 100 mhs, as https://minerpool.net/ say.

Don t see a reason why to mine it; it s much easier mine more profitable coin
and buy whales later, if you want to.

BITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ●  DISCORD
  SEDO POW TOKEN    DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM BASED  ON BLOCKCHAIN
kingmu

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:35:22 PM

Hi,Dev 
i can't  Stop being a Whale in tap menu V4. The system display Transaction Incomplete,
Invalid Transaction. how to stop being a whale?.
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: