Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 02:03:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: GREAT PROGRESS ---- SAFEX has obtained Windows and Apple Signing Keys  (Read 160 times)
Bvalkid (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:01:23 PM

Sharing the latest Developer's Update from the Safex team. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZtRZ7Kr_8A&feature=youtu.be

10/1/2017 - Daniel Dabek

Since Wednesday Nikola and I have travelled to Tokyo, Japan to attend an event where a few thousand people were in attendance related to discussions about crypto currencies.

It has been a great experience meeting many locals here, as well as meeting many people who have become a part of our community and I’ve had a good chance to hear about much planning that is taking place around the endeavor of Safex. Truly two thumbsup up :+1: :+1:

We’re about to board the plane to return which will be a 20 hour journey back to home base in Belgrade. Once we return we have a few things to get diving into:

The Safex Wallet updates we discussed in the previous communications will be on deck since Pavle returned from a vacation during the last weeks of September.

Most notably, we now have Apple and Windows application certificates which means that the next wallet update we can sign them an brand officially with the Safex Developers company. This is the requirement to be approved by the antivirus software which will address the antivirus issue some people have had.

Finally, we will catch up with Ivana who now starts full time working with us, whereas the past 6 weeks she has been working nights and weekends to keep up with the analysis and assembly of reporting. So far she’s done such a great job and I can’t wait to catch up with her related to Money Supply of the marketplace.

The money supply model along with my input on technical aspects of our blockchain we will have a completed whitepaper describing our endeavor.

That’s all from our side, looking forward to a productive week coming up.

Sincerely,
Safex Developers

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: