Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:12:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] September batch Bitmain D3 (X-11) Miners-UPDATE  (Read 3162 times)
bitcoinfuck

Activity: 634
Merit: 106

Europe Belongs To Christians

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 01:36:44 PM

ill take them all

need them shipped to india or china, whereever you can manage

[/url]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
buckrogers (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2728
Merit: 1181

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 02:36:00 PM

All PM's replied to , some stock still available.

I will check and answer all pm's later today.

thanks!

Well I'm dr. spock I'm here to rock y'all
pasrical

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 05:45:08 PM

Only thing why I´m a bit embarrassed is that escrow only can be with minerjoneshttps://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=346731.
Don´t know him and his service. Hope everything will go smooth.  Smiley
buckrogers (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 12:41:43 AM

Only thing why I´m a bit embarrassed is that escrow only can be with minerjoneshttps://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=346731.
Don´t know him and his service. Hope everything will go smooth.  Smiley

Hi, minerjones is a well qualified escrow and is the escrow we are using for this batch.

I have done so many deals with minerjones that I can't even calculate them at this time, as well as many other well qualified escrow agents on this forum.

If you dont feel comfortable with it, you do not have to purchase anything.

thanks!

ATScuba

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:49:34 PM

I am interested in purchasing several of these miners - please PM me with details of how to start this process.  Thanks!!

I have PM'd you also  Smiley
Maicol792
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1010

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 06:55:58 PM

Interested! Sent you a PM.  Cool
Ev_Gen

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 02:15:40 AM

Sent you a PM. Waiting for details   Cool
jenia1

Activity: 504
Merit: 267

HashWare - Mining solutions for everyone!

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 12:39:24 AM

you are not replying to any PMs since 2 days ago!

Making mining profitable
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ANN  Website  Facebook
                                   █████████
                             ███      ████████   █████
               ▄█████████▄   █          ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████   ▄██████▄    ▄██████▄    ████████
       █████  █████  ██████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████ █████  ████  ████  █████████
█████  █████  █████   █████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
█████  █████  █████   █████  █    ██     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
████████████  █████   █████  ██    ███████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████
█████  █████  █████████████  ████    █████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ██████████  █████████▀  ████
█████  █████  █████████████  ██████    ███████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████    ████
█████  █████  █████   █████       ███   ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████ ▀███▄  ████
       █████  █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
              █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  █████████
                      █████  █          ██████   █████   ▀█████  █████▀   ████  ████  ████  ████   ████████
                             ███       ███████   █████
                              ▀▀███   ████▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  PM
Contact Us

Mining Farm planning & advising
Equipment supply & transportation
Linking investors & ideas

buckrogers (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 01:15:42 AM

I replied to over 75 PM's in the last 2 days actually and we are almost sold out.

I sent at least 7 PM's going back and forth with YOU alone, and you still can't make up your mind, as other people have simply accepted terms and selected their shipping arrangements used the ESCROW THAT WE CHOSE FOR THIS BATCH, and made payments.

I am sorry I do not have all day to go back and forth with you individually on your different requests, as I already told you all the info pertaining to the arrangements many times, with Multiple shipping options.

I am sorry if you cannot make up your mind, and keep asking about other options on escrow, shipping etc.

I simply dont have the time.

I have dealt with dozens of BUYERS so far on this batch successfully, and none of them sent me 7 back and forths to keep inquiring about changing details or asking for special shipping requests as you did over a 7 day period to boot.

I am sorry if that offends you, but this is a LIMITED sale of miners, not a unlimited batch and time frame.

As of tomorrow morning I will know if there are ANY left for sale even.

I have no intention to offend you, but at the same this is a first come and paid first served sale.

Thank you for your time.

DaChronic

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 01:27:33 AM

Batch sales like these are first come, first serve. Escrow is a trusted member of the community, as is the seller. The seller in this case will go with the most committed buyers first, as the details have been well explained in the original ad post. The seller is correct that since supplies are limited, they will go fast.

Lets not forget, this is one of the last places you can buy a reasonably priced September D3.
Noobita

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:11:22 AM

PM'ed you
buckrogers (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:26:22 AM

Hi,

Thank you for all the many PM's from all the people interested in purchasing the September batch D3 miners.

I started the sales thread on August 28th which was about 2 weeks ago.

I understand a lot of people want to get in a few days before Bitmain is scheduled to start shipping their first batch ever of the D3 miner, but in all honesty it is a first come first served sales basis.

I have replied to more PM's than I care to count and have dealt with some very nice people along the way. Thank you for your business.

As of tonight I cannot reply to any ore PM's as I won't know until tomorrow day, if there are ANY more left for sale.

So please dont take it personally, as it is simply pointless to speculate on IF I can offer any more units until I have more info.

We look forward to bringing you more batches in the future from many manufacturers, and look forward to dealing with you all.

thank you very much!

jenia1

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 04:16:53 AM

I replied to over 75 PM's in the last 2 days actually and we are almost sold out.

I sent at least 7 PM's going back and forth with YOU alone, and you still can't make up your mind, as other people have simply accepted terms and selected their shipping arrangements used the ESCROW THAT WE CHOSE FOR THIS BATCH, and made payments.

I am sorry I do not have all day to go back and forth with you individually on your different requests, as I already told you all the info pertaining to the arrangements many times, with Multiple shipping options.

I am sorry if you cannot make up your mind, and keep asking about other options on escrow, shipping etc.

I have dealt with dozens of BUYERS so far on this batch successfully, and none of them sent me 7 back and forths to keep inquiring about changing details or asking for special shipping requests as you did over a 7 day period to boot.

I am sorry if that offends you, but this is a LIMITED sale of miners, not a unlimited batch and time frame.

I have no intention to offend you, but at the same this is a first come and paid first served sale.

Thank you for your time.

I asked you where are you shipping from so that i can get a quote from DHL and fedex since the shipping prices you gave with USPS seemed too high for a shipping within the US.
you replied my pm saying that you will reply all pms later that day. so i was waiting.
my mind has been made long ago i was just looking for a cheaper shipping that's all. and you told me to wait for a pm so i did.  now i made arrangements for that one extra unit from you and you are telling me im gonna have to cancel everything...
if you do find out that there is one extra please contact me. since i already promised to deliver.

Making mining profitable
                                   █████████
               ▄█████████▄   █          ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████   ▄██████▄    ▄██████▄    ████████
       █████  █████  ██████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████ █████  ████  ████  █████████
█████  █████  █████   █████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
█████  █████  █████   █████  █    ██     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
████████████  █████   █████  ██    ███████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████
█████  █████  █████████████  ████    █████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ██████████  █████████▀  ████
█████  █████  █████████████  ██████    ███████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████    ████
█████  █████  █████   █████       ███   ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████ ▀███▄  ████
       █████  █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
              █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  █████████
                      █████  █          ██████   █████   ▀█████  █████▀   ████  ████  ████  ████   ████████
                              ▀▀███   ████▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  PM
Contact Us

buckrogers (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 05:14:59 AM

Thank you for your time.

I asked you where are you shipping from so that i can get a quote from DHL and fedex since the shipping prices you gave with USPS seemed too high for a shipping within the US.
you replied my pm saying that you will reply all pms later that day. so i was waiting.
my mind has been made long ago i was just looking for a cheaper shipping that's all. and you told me to wait for a pm so i did.  now i made arrangements for that one extra unit from you and you are telling me im gonna have to cancel everything...
if you do find out that there is one extra please contact me. since i already promised to deliver.

Hi, I am not sure who you promised to deliver to or resell to?

But you have not bought anything from us at this point in time, so there's NOTHING to "cancel" as you put it.

All the shipping quotes were exactly what was pulled from UPS not USPS, as clearly stated in the many different shipping options we sent you.

ALL the buyers had a choice of expedited shipping which we quoted them and stated we are not making any money on actual shipping as that is simply not cool, some chose that route and paid accordingly.

We are including FREE ground shipping within the CONUS as part of this batch.

We stated specifically we are not marking up shipping by a penny, so after providing a dozen different quotes, that was enough.

I will post tomorrow if there are any remaining miners for sale.

thanks!

TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 05:20:24 AM

Buck is nothing other than a legend, I have purchased a large part of this inventory and have dealt with him off forum for years.

Check his trust ratings and check mine to prove I am not a shill.

Personally I believe his only mistake was setting the price point on these so low as some people here seem totally ungrateful

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
jenia1

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 05:30:23 AM

Thank you for your time.

Hi, I am not sure who you promised to deliver to or resell to?

But you have not bought anything from us at this point in time, so there's NOTHING to "cancel" as you put it.

All the shipping quotes were exactly what was pulled from UPS not USPS, as clearly stated in the many different shipping options we sent you.

ALL the buyers had a choice of expedited shipping which we quoted them and stated we are not making any money on actual shipping as that is simply not cool, some chose that route and paid accordingly.

We are including FREE ground shipping within the CONUS as part of this batch.

We stated specifically we are not marking up shipping by a penny, so after providing a dozen different quotes, that was enough.

I will post tomorrow if there are any remaining miners for sale.

thanks!

i would highly appreciate if you could contact me directly in case there is one unit left. i will pay right away.
thank you.

Making mining profitable
                                   █████████
                              ▀▀███   ████▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  PM
Contact Us

Maicol792
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1010

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:06:22 AM

@buckrogers I'm here, I pm'd you but no have reply ... no problem and if you have september batch for me I'm here ... i have some batch of November if you need .. but I need september thanks  Wink
Noobita

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 01:54:26 PM

If you could contact me too if there any left i would be grateful. Best regards
buckrogers (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 04:18:17 PM

Hi,

Thank you for your replies I will update the thread later today with any available miners.

Please be patient 😎

Thanks!

wlefever
Legendary

Activity: 1173
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 10:59:55 PM

PM sent

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print