Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:03:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Waves Cash Digital Asset (Wcash)  (Read 6568 times)
Wcash (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 08:07:57 AM
Last edit: January 16, 2018, 11:08:41 PM by Wcash

Waves Cash is a digital asset that is used to transfer money or pay for goods and services.  

The company WavesBank.es is responsible for the sale of assets Waves Cash (wcash).

WavesBank will open branches around the world where these (wcash) can be exchanged for the local currency.

Where to Buy Waves Cash (Wcash)

To begin with we have to say that Wcash is a digital asset that is found on the Waves platform. To buy Wcash we have to open an account on that platform and look for the digital asset (Wcash) in the exchanger.

Identifier: 2sikuhpBdZV2x5gHoA7adCStxuTSJ8m6r4hSRDLKz2zN

The application-portfolio Lite, allows users to enjoy all the benefits of the WAVES ecosystem without the need to download all the information contained in the block chain, avoiding the use of unnecessary space on our computers, tablets or mobile phones and Also increasing the productivity and expansion of the platform.

The financial portals integrated with WAVES make it simple to transfer digital goods to traditional currency directly within your bank account or vice versa.

http://wavesbank.es/

https://waveswallet.io/

https://twitter.com/Waves_Cash

https://yobit.net/en/trade/WCASH/BTC
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jerkoin

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:07:24 AM

Then Ethereum
Now Ethereum Classic

Then Bitcoin
Now Bitcoin Cash

Then Waves
Now Waves Cash

Then Next?
Now Later!
sylance

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:34:21 AM

Is this just a Waves token built within the Waves Wallet?  I can't get the english page to load, but you'll have to show significant value for the coin since anyone can create a token on the Waves platform.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
13abyknight

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:42:24 AM

Creating a token named 'Waves Cash' on the Waves platform seems like a ridiculous idea as you're just trying to make us think about BTC and BCH. What good does this coin offer that isn't already existing?
sylance

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:09:18 AM

Creating a token named 'Waves Cash' on the Waves platform seems like a ridiculous idea as you're just trying to make us think about BTC and BCH. What good does this coin offer that isn't already existing?

Exactly... seems like a sleazy thing to do.  Perhaps the English page will lay out a business plan but doubtful.  This really seems like it's trying to capitalize on the Bitcoin Cash move... but even then it's a few weeks late.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
asepsetiawan1990

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:40:49 AM

everything will probably come with something new. does this waves cash give something different from the others? in other words waves cash can show an innovation that makes it easy for users.
NJB18

Activity: 663
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:42:00 AM

I share the same reservations that you have, mate. I am not inclined to appreciate the existence of another Waves. I am one of those promoting the surge of Waves and now they are introducing another Waves coin? That seems adding another injury to the already low Waves. Is this Waves Cash thing passed through some split?
deadmousehat

Activity: 1974
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:49:41 AM

you want to try make clone of waves.
what a special of waves cash? can't open your english website just blank page  and not secure Undecided
bitcoinmaniac52

Activity: 532

Presale is live!

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:51:07 AM

Yeah and to make matters even worse, Bitcoin Cash SUCKS! Why would you name anything after this stupid altcoin that is bound to fail?

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Wcash (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 12:34:45 PM

Already in the exchanger:

https://yobit.net/en/trade/WCASH/BTC

https://twitter.com/Waves_Cash
Javi_Anibarro

Activity: 1526
Merit: 282

tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:41:30 PM

truth to be told that nobody care if it's listed on yobit,bittrex or others.
what is the purpose of this coin exist ?
i can not see any benefit that we will get using this coin.
all that i know it's a token created based on waves which mean it's waves clone.

no design,
no website,
no roadmap,
no team members,
no hope i believe.

so stop scamming people and try to run a legit project in the future
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 12:45:01 PM

Is that an official fork of waves? Like everyone else on the forum wants to knwo, what are the purposes for creating this coin, what services does it render?

DonApp

Activity: 275

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:58:57 PM

1 wcash = 1 Dollar The Dollar is the base currency of this digital asset.

Wow, not really original, since the wUSD token is already available in the waves exchange, so why making a new token for it?
Wcash (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 01:06:07 PM

WCASH is independent, is a digital asset created on the waves platform.

WCASH will be used to send remittances to family and friends ...

The company behind wcash plans to open a currency exchange office to cash these wcash for local currency.

The company always repurchases its assets, discounting the commission.

I want to make practical use of digital assets, creating places where people can physically go and change their wcash.
jimimcome907620

Activity: 397

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:16:12 PM

Is there a crowdsale for wavetoken? Is the token can be used in real life in a country out of yours? or it is just spred in your own country. Could you please provide more information in the thread? Thanks.

Wcash (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 01:46:08 PM

Thanks for your interest

I am starting my project, later on I will provide more details, I need to ensure some things.

My intention is not to deceive. I'm working with my own money.

I am doing the legal procedures to open my first office in which I will change the wcash for euros ...

The idea is simple if you are in Spain and want euros, you can change your wcash in some exchange office. I am going to create a franchise to be able to expand the exchange houses.
sylance

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:00:32 PM

Since you're creating this on the Waves platform you'll have to demonstrate what your token does that the Waves token doesn't.  Why would someone purchase yours over the already established Waves?  At least with Waves you have a solid development team and an established history of price stability.

vanluan

Activity: 208
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:19:49 PM

Then Ethereum
Now Ethereum Classic

Then Bitcoin
Now Bitcoin Cash

Then Waves
Now Waves Cash

Then Next?
Now Later!

Then Omni?
Now Omni Cash

Then Nxt?
Now Nxt Cash

Then Neo?
Now Neo Cash

Then Next?
Now Later!
Wcash (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 02:25:54 PM

You know some place where they buy your waves physically and give you real money ...
Everything is on the internet, my exchange houses will be real.
When you want to convert your virtual money into real money, you will come to my house of exchange, that only accept wcash ...
laissezfaire

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 02:24:56 PM

Hi Wcash, seems like a pretty cool project.  It doesn't look like a slack group has been created yet, so I made one.

Join the Waves Cash Slack channel!
https://join.slack.com/t/wavescash/shared_invite/enQtMjQ2MTA5MjgxOTQxLTM4YThlOWJhNmU5ZjNkOTQ3YTBlNzFjNTVkMWZjOTdkMDM2M2M3NzBmZTdjZGYwNDI5ZDhiMjBjZDE3OWVhNmU

If you're still looking for a promoter, send me a PM.  (I specialize in media content creation and marketing)
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: