Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:32:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Earning enough with Bitcoin without Job ?  (Voting closed: September 28, 2017, 08:55:57 AM)
Yes - 88 (34.2%)
Tough man - 62 (24.1%)
Need money to buy BTC - 45 (17.5%)
Not at all - 62 (24.1%)
Total Voters: 211

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Earning enough with Bitcoin without Job ?  (Read 19594 times)
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:45:59 AM

It's not that simple, of you hold what you earn then it gets easier every next day but if you just sell them for your daily expenses then you'll have to find at least 4-5 different ways to earn. If you have a solid service idea then yes, you can earn more than a regular job.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
germa66

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:48:05 AM

it's happened a lot, even in my area have many people who leave the real job and switch focus to bitcoin world, and it makes them live with income from bitcoin.

ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:57:53 AM

it would be better not to leave your job because we are not always able to get fixed  profit from bitcoin either from trading or signature campaign. I'm just looking for a safe place if I can't get or just get a bit bitcoin but if you can get enough bitcoin for your living expenses it could be without a job.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
jzone23

Activity: 194

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:58:06 AM

Its hard but not impossible I dont have a regular job but Im active joining all possible campaign in this forum and other btc earning opportunity to earn tokens which later I convert to btc and I am thankful that Im earning a minimum of btc almost equal to what regular employees are earning.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
ramsdaj28

Activity: 420
Merit: 256

اللعنة

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 02:01:59 AM

I was just wondering that is it possible to earn steady income without going 8-5 hours regular office job.. I mean you got some bitcoin in your wallet .. are you the enough for living ?

another option is to regularly working on Bitcoin related trading/activites .. that earn you enough amt of monthly income ..

what's your opinion

Note: this is not for poor fellow who just discovered bitcoin or altcoins
Yes. I think, you can earn from bitcoins without job, unless you have enough money to start with. You need to invest your money (enough or more money in order to earn regularly from bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Trading is the best thing to do in crpto-world. Due to the volatility of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, traders were able to earn from it. This is just like a game of the brains. You need to be well-educated about bitcoins and wise enough to earn.
Doms

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 02:47:19 AM

It would be hard for me to depend on bitcoin earnings alone, as this has the tendency to vary from month to month or even week after week. Many of us are after stability, so we try to look for a source of income that will give us stable earnings on a consistent basis. Although my day time job can be stressful at times, I just can't give it up because I have been doing it for many years. If the time comes that bitcoin becomes stable and more opportunities are available, I might go full time into it, but for now, having a job and earning with bitcoin is the way to go for me.
vasrasus

Activity: 946
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:04:24 AM

It would be hard for me to depend on bitcoin earnings alone, as this has the tendency to vary from month to month or even week after week. Many of us are after stability, so we try to look for a source of income that will give us stable earnings on a consistent basis. Although my day time job can be stressful at times, I just can't give it up because I have been doing it for many years. If the time comes that bitcoin becomes stable and more opportunities are available, I might go full time into it, but for now, having a job and earning with bitcoin is the way to go for me.
Well it's indeed good to focus on btc to earn more on it,as long as we learn how to do it,example having campaigns, managing to join on each twitter,articles or video can be a good source of income. Thougg it's .ot stable yet with trading it can be enough.

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
Tons1983

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:05:17 AM

my opinion it's possible if you have more skills to earn money about bitcoin is enough to leave your regular office job and steady for regular bitcoin job to focus what you want you choice
The only prerequisite for totally depending upon bitcoins is that a person must have what it takes to earn bitcoins. He must be skilled enough to earn a good amount of bitcoins and it is not a very difficult task. He just needs to understand the nature and working of bitcoins.

Yes, your right It needs effort , time and focus to learn the process earning bitcoin. That's why I am willing to learn and keep on reading of the post, If I dont understand , I just read again and ask questions to you guys.
Piesel

Activity: 672
Merit: 273

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:05:50 AM

Earning enough bitcoin without a job is possible but it will depend on what skills you have and what multiple methods you have to earn bitcoins as you cannot depend only on single source of earning bitcoins and if you don't have various methods to earn it then better to keep it as an extra source of income.
True opinion. Earning or investing Bitcoin requires skills. That's why if you want to quit your stable job, you must be good at trading and you will earn even more with Bitcoin. You also can be rich, too. Therefore, you have to think carefully before you decided to quit your job.
endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 03:32:46 AM

I had voted for the 2nd option tough man because one need to invest money also if we loss in middle then should have back funds to rejoin again to trade.
Making money from Bitcoin had became easy, but still we can't expect much profits from it.

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
Soulorb619

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:42:35 AM

it's possible but it's though. i'm new at bitcoin yet i know how hard it is TT
currently i'm learning trading but with current market it's hard to get profit.
resty

Activity: 501
Merit: 147

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:52:10 AM

I was just wondering that is it possible to earn steady income without going 8-5 hours regular office job.. I mean you got some bitcoin in your wallet .. are you the enough for living ?

another option is to regularly working on Bitcoin related trading/activites .. that earn you enough amt of monthly income ..

what's your opinion

i think it's probably yes, if you have no problem about expenses for everyday needs  to buy something what you want even if you have no job. So, you have to focus everyday using bitcoin then  searching any techniques, join to any kind of forum, apply an investment in bitcoin, trading and etc.   until you earn alot  of money and then don't forget to share your blessings thanks!
Bonakid

Activity: 224
Merit: 121

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:06:55 AM

In my opinion, if you have the opportunity to have a job, grab it. You can always participate into Bitcoin activities like signature campaigna in your spare time. And also you can do some trading even if you are at work all you need is to have an alert on Bitcoin prices on your phone whether it is going up or down. What Im trying to say is that if you can do both, then do both. Its beause if you do both, then you earn from both. You earn double! Because who knows when will you be needing the extra money you have because of doing so.
Maybe for me bitcoin is not enough without a job.it can be also extra income.because the price of bitcoin is flactuating sometimes high and sometimes low.one thing for sure is we need a job and bitcoin can beour second income.
newinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:18:05 AM

In my opinion , Earn Bitcoins As well as Do job also , Just keep Holding Bitcoins Its Remember its a type if investment which gives you better and instant earning better than Fixed deposit or Share market.Every person do Job from 9 to 5 Very common timing , After 8 hours person still Have some time To earn little more . If you are jobless not getting any job then bitcoin is best way until you get a new job.

When you share that you involved in bitcoins since ... They Will Surely Want to gain some more info about that, Just Explain it you gain some knowldge , You Enjoy life
ammo121810

Activity: 325
Merit: 136

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:32:23 AM

what's your opinion

For me maybe its possible it depends on how much we had earned already in Bitcoin related trading/activities. If I got enough Bitcoins that could sustain my daily needs for 2-5 years i think that would be a steady income already and i don't need to do the regular working hours 5-8hours a day in the office. I will just find a way to earn more profit to have a steady income.

hypersonic1

Activity: 311
Merit: 109

Endless Horizons!

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:50:56 AM

what's your opinion

if you work in tandem with saving bitcoin and holding with interest you could double your income in a few years.

#K!LL3R

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:51:56 AM

You can earn enough Bitcoin without job as there are many ways to earn Bitcoin,but you can also do it side by side with your job.
pendekar cinta

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:12:35 AM

actually I'm still lacking if only work online but want to do what else already several times apply offline job application until now there is no call also and I decided to work really hard in the online world even though income is still less but our business can change life someday.

richardivan

Activity: 321
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:14:08 AM

what's your opinion

For me maybe its possible it depends on how much we had earned already in Bitcoin related trading/activities. If I got enough Bitcoins that could sustain my daily needs for 2-5 years i think that would be a steady income already and i don't need to do the regular working hours 5-8hours a day in the office. I will just find a way to earn more profit to have a steady income.
Its depends on how big average expense in your country, some of big country you can't rely your income only from.bitcoin. if you can get double income from offline work and Bitcoin why not both. And offline work can save your income if Bitcoin price falling down like this time

▄▄▄█████▀████▄▄▄
       ▄█▀▌▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▀█▄
    ▄█▌███▐███████ ██████▌███▐█▄
   ██▌████▐███████ ██████▌████▐██
  █▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▄█
 ██▌██████▐███████ ███████▐█████▐██
▐██▌█████▌████████ ███████▌█████▐██▌
███▌█████▌████████ ███████▌█████▐███
█▄▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄█
▐██▌█████▌████████ ███████▌█████▐██▌
 ██▌██████▐███████ ███████▐█████▐██
  █▌▀█████▐███████ ███████▐████▀▐█
   █▄▌▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▐▄█
    ▀█▌████▐██████ ██████▌███▐█▀
       ▀██▄▌▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▄█▀
          ▀▀▀█████▄████▀▀▀
██
██

██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██

██
██

▄         ▄▄████▄▄▄
███▄     ▐████████▀
 ██████▄▄█████████
▀████████████████▌
  ███████████████
  ▀████████████▀
   ▄▄████████▀
 ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀

▄██████████████▄
██▀ ▀███████████
███▄████████████
██  ▐█ ▀     ▀██
██  ▐█   ██   ██
██  ▐█  ▐██▌  ██
██  ▐█  ▐██▌  ██
▀██████████████▀

▄            ▄
 ▐████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▌
 ████████████████
▐████████████████▌
███▀          ▀███
▐█▌  ██    ██▌ ▐█▌
 ▀█▄          ▄█▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
        ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄████▀▀▄███
▀▀████▀ ▄██████
    █ ▄███████
     ███▀█████
           ▀█▌

▐▄▄        ▐▄▄▄
▐████▄    ███████
▐█████▐▄ ███████▀▌
▐█████▐██▀█████▄█▌
▐█████▐███▄▀█▀▄██▌
▐█████    ▀  ████▌
  ▀▀██        ▀▀█▌
Azkabal

Activity: 389
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:15:12 AM

what's your opinion

Well, one friend of mine, he also have account of this forum (Hero member). He lives only on the income of BTC and altcoins. Everymonth he participate in signature, twitter, facebook campaigns, many translation campaigns. The profit that he made is very good.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: