Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:06:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Earning enough with Bitcoin without Job ?  (Voting closed: September 28, 2017, 08:55:57 AM)
Yes - 88 (34.2%)
Tough man - 62 (24.1%)
Need money to buy BTC - 45 (17.5%)
Not at all - 62 (24.1%)
Total Voters: 211

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Earning enough with Bitcoin without Job ?  (Read 19628 times)
Mandoy

Activity: 644
Merit: 264

Aurox

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:51:08 AM

I was just wondering that is it possible to earn steady income without going 8-5 hours regular office job.. I mean you got some bitcoin in your wallet .. are you the enough for living ?

another option is to regularly working on Bitcoin related trading/activites .. that earn you enough amt of monthly income ..

what's your opinion

Note: this is not for poor fellow who just discovered bitcoin or altcoins

My earnings online with bitcoin is twice as much as big as my salary in my regular job. But of course if we have a regular job it is not a good reason to leave it because of bitcoin since stable jobs last a lifetime. Just consider doing bitcoin as your sideline to increase daily income.

Aurox.

Designed to make
you money
|Proprietary Indicators
& Signals
|||                  ▄██▄▄▄▄▄
                ▄████████▀█▄▀
            ▄▄██████████▀
           ██████████▀██
          ███████████▄▄ ▄▄
         ██████████████ ▀▀█▄
     ▄▄████████████▀▄█▀   ▀▀
▄▀▀ ███████████▀▀▀ ██▀
▀▄▄▀ ██████▀ ▄▄
      ████▀ ██▀
     ███▀  █▀
     ▄█▌  ▐█▌
     ▀██   ▀▀
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████   ████

Get Started. FREE!
██   ████   ██████   ████████   ██████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Matcuda

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:14:32 AM

Yes you can earn enough bitcoin without job. Like me I only students right now, I can buy everything I need and I want, if I have job I will not quit my job and I will continuously  to earn bitcoin for my extra income.

for me, bitcoin is an additional income. I'm not ready to quit my job yet, and I can only earn money in a currency. Maybe because my bitcoins are not yet very large

GOODNESS

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:31:06 AM

I want to believe that to earn enough with Bitcoin, will have mean enough investment with bitcoin and returns over time have been carefully monitored and studied. This will be done inline with your daily Job so as to be able to meet up with challenges that may want to arise during  the period of the investments. The only proof of confidently earning enough with bitcoin, will actually be tantamount to the earnings from Bitcoin investments over a period of time which results surpasses the monthly pay Job. High earning from investment with Bitcoin that can be seen to provide more than the monthly pay job can be a motivating factor of Earning enough with Bitcoin without  job.
akihiro101117

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:33:33 AM

earning enough with bitcoin is hard from start but when you get the secrets of the trade, it is as easy as abc and doest require you so much time. i prefer scalp and day trading.

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
astrid.uchiha24

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:37:30 AM

It is tough definitely but i can manage at some time because prices are not always low these days specially i'm holding bitcoin right now and the gains i'm getting because of the hard fork are quite crazy, started from $4k to $6k and that is a huge difference. So I believe i can survive without a job just by trading alts and bitcoin and doing campaign, sometimes hard but sometimes fine Smiley

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
Makka

Activity: 594
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:46:51 AM

I am surprised most voted they can survive from their earnings solely on bitcoins. I think I am just fine too thru trades since I have decent capital. I also don't have a job but I have my own business. I am planning to buy mining rigs too depending on how the market plays.
iconicavs

Activity: 182

Business Driven CryptoCurrency based on Assest

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:51:30 AM

I was just wondering that is it possible to earn steady income without going 8-5 hours regular office job.. I mean you got some bitcoin in your wallet .. are you the enough for living ?

another option is to regularly working on Bitcoin related trading/activites .. that earn you enough amt of monthly income ..

what's your opinion

It is possible. In order to make it happen, you must be skilled enough though. Bitcoin isn't as easy as it sounds, it requires enough knowledge for an ordinary human to understand how it works.

joekelly500

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:54:20 AM

I work in a government office.,
to meet my monthly needs, and personal desires, I have to earn extra money,
then I try to bitcoin, it turns out to be very surprising in terms of profit,
yes even though all of that is risky.
but I do not regret deciding to focus on bitcoin / allcoin. and I quit my old job.
black014

Activity: 84

" SIMPLE BUT HARD WORKER"💪😁

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:54:43 AM

because of the highvalue price of bitcoin currency, I just say it's enough for me to earn bitcoin even if there is no stable job. but because I have a family of my own, I prefer to work and to make bitcoin only part time job.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:02:16 AM
Last edit: October 17, 2017, 08:42:30 AM by HatakeKakashi

Many people earn enough money by working in bitcoin because they give few hours in bitcoin . But i suggest its better if you have regular job and you work in bitcoin and for sure you will earn a lot of money. Many people here also for sure have job and qork in bitcoin and for sure you will earn a lot of profit and they have possible they become rich in the future. Job plus bitcoin equals rich.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Darklinkz

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:51:25 AM

It won't be enough. Bitcoin is volatile which can benefit you on the rise and not when it's down. If you are the breadwinner of your family, I won't advise you to do this or continue this. Having a regular job is still the best option.
Angna27

Activity: 406

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:00:04 AM

It's better to have Job and extra money like Bitcoin, we don't know how far bitcoin alive,,but for now Bitcoin is good for earning specially if u have no job and also u have talent/skills related to Bitcoin.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |
   DISCORD    |  TELEGRAM
ghost424

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:15:39 AM

Earning alone with bitcoin will be very hard. Bitcoin can be another way of income generator but being a income generator alone. That will be very hard. A job is where you have stable income and you exert effort to do a job and earn the equivalent value of what you are doing. In bitcoin, you can join campaigns which only takes your little time but you can earn a lot from it. I guess you really need a stable job if you really want to earn. But if you are earning a lot in bitcoin and there are stable jobs in bitcoin, i guess you can survive.
domgamer

Activity: 40

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:37:27 AM

Yes but it depends on the person. If he/she has lots and bitcoins and good in trading why not. But i don't advice to choose between if you can do both.
ridho002

Activity: 340

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:39:34 AM

I think it's better to have a definite job, because it can guarantee the future. We will not know how long this bitcoin will last.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:42:39 AM

I think it's better to have a definite job, because it can guarantee the future. We will not know how long this bitcoin will last.

True, having a job means a stable income.  You have money at the end of the month and that is guaranteed.  Though bitcoin really gives us true income and it is like giving us more income than the salary we have, it does not mean that we have to let go of our jobs.  Besides earning through bitcoin can be done for about 2 to 3 hours only so it is okay to do them both. But if you do not have a job then be with bitcoin and still have the urge to find one.
Raja_Salman

Activity: 511
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:46:37 AM

actually for our daily needs bitcoin is enough but by working the results of bitcoin we can save or invest and daily needs can be fulfilled by the work
Bakemat

Activity: 779
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:48:16 AM

what's your opinion

i don't know if bitcoin is enough for their earnings it depends in the rank  but as for now my earnings is enough as a student than to find a field job and get a part time. but i don't think for others.bitcoin is really life saver in terms of providing our financial needs. and its not hassle because it can be manage your time and in just enough time you got earning. if you got 1 bitcoin and exchange it into my money country i think its a 8 months as a salary for the minimum and if you got 1bitcoin for 1day you have a luck
Morphling

Activity: 308
Merit: 134

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:50:39 AM

some people can earn enough money through bitcoin, but i think people dont have the ability to do this, bitcoin is a high risk thing though it seems to rise and rise, people can easily lose money for the wrong judgement or stress from real life

superjeyy

Activity: 182
Merit: 147

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:22:25 PM

With the right strategy and involvement, I think it is possible to earn more in Bitcoin than a regular job. My partner who has been investing in Bitcoin for a year now has been earning more than a minimum wage earner does here in our country on a weekly basis. He also does not do trading, instead he gains his Bitcoin through signature campaigns alone. With his perseverance, I think Bitcoin can sustain him for a long time if he continues to be dedicated. Maybe being invested in both your job and Bitcoin can also be beneficial due to the advantages it can result to.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: