Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:07:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Earning enough with Bitcoin without Job ?  (Voting closed: September 28, 2017, 08:55:57 AM)
Yes - 88 (34.2%)
Tough man - 62 (24.1%)
Need money to buy BTC - 45 (17.5%)
Not at all - 62 (24.1%)
Total Voters: 211

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Earning enough with Bitcoin without Job ?  (Read 19628 times)
bakkang

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:31:48 AM

It is possible, but only if you have the necessary skills. But I don't recommend you completely abandon official work. No one knows what will happen with bitcoin in the future. You risk to remain without money and pensions. You will agree with me it is very risky.
Yes. We should always be practical in our life right now. To be practical we should have a regular job and at the same time we need to have a part time job just like in earning bitcoin. We should always secure our future by thinking wisely the future of everything we entered to earn money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MetaSk

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:34:00 AM

i do not think it is possible without trade. if you are good and experienced in trade maybe you will earn enough money. But first of all, you need good capital to buy BTC.

I completely agree - to start earning money, you'll need money.
Starting with low capital and get too big earning is possible but it will require a lot of patience.

But if you have the money, do a really comprehensive research prior to any investment.

And most importantly - good luck!
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:45:42 AM

Well if you are doing other freelance work online for a living then yes it is possible for you to earn enough Bitcoin for a living. But if you will depend on Bitcoin earnings from trading or signature campaigns then it is not a good idea, why? Because both of this won' give you assurance that it will last, for example your earning from trading depends on your profits and trading skills. While in signature campaigns although has a fixed amount is by no means permanent as signature campaigns tend to end and only a few have a long run, also signature campaign earnings are not big enough for you to survive without a job.
nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:48:17 AM

If you have a regular paying job with a good income, I won't really advise that. However, if you have a skill that you know can always earn you something good in bitcoin, why not start trying your hands and mixing both bit by bit while still working so you can be sure it is actually what you want.
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:49:02 AM

It would be preferable to keep the day job as we never know what will happen to the bitcoin price and whether it will remain stable enough to provide a steady income.  You could offer some service if you have some skills and get paid with bitcoin or try your hand at trading but trading would be quite difficult to master.
ReLieD

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:55:39 AM

You can't spend your life just with Bitcoins. You need to have a regular job. If you solely depend on Bitcoin then you can't even fulfill your basic necessities. What if the price of Bitcoin falls down. Then your done.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█          ▄         ▄      ▄▄▄▄▄
█       ▄███      ▄███      █████
█        ████      ████     ▀▀▀▀▀
█         ████      ████
█          ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█           █████████████████████
█            ▀█████▄   ▀█████▄
█              ▀█████▀   ▀█████▀
█                 ▀▀        ▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 12:00:52 PM

You can't spend your life just with Bitcoins. You need to have a regular job. If you solely depend on Bitcoin then you can't even fulfill your basic necessities. What if the price of Bitcoin falls down. Then your done.

You are right he needs to be very careful with Bitcoin because we don't know when it falls and when it raises. You have to depend on the Job and invest slightly into Bitcoin which will give you good returns in future.
Zemangat

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 12:09:36 PM

yes it is very possible if you use bitcoin very well. You will get enough income to meet the needs of your life .. even more than that. bitcoin gives you a great income without you working offline .. the online income you work with bitcoin will make you rich. I think if everyone is investing bitcoin .. they will earn a great income ..
ALI AKBAR

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 12:31:02 PM

By joining the social media campaign  and signature  campaign, you can earn money everyday. so that, it's help you to get a better life.on the other hand,job paid money to you monthly. so,i think without a job, you can earn enough with bitcoin.
mudra102

Activity: 165

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 12:31:54 PM

its possible if you buy miner rig
mondobitcoin

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 12:38:08 PM

Yes it is possible, if you have a capital to invest on bitcoin
If you havent money and job, you cant earn with bitcoin, can earn something, but little profit
The best is having a job and invest something on bitcoin, and when you become an expert (like with trade/exchange) then you can quit your job Cheesy
Roman Abraham

Activity: 116

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 12:39:01 PM

yes of course it can happen, especially if someone is mining or trading with bitcoin. Then it can be said it is quite used to life even can be used to buy other purposes, expensive things like a car, house and many more. because with the continuing rise of bitcoin prices today thera are people are stopping at their previous jobs and just focus on working to find bitcoin.
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 12:40:52 PM

Yes,there is nothing like impossible. Earning enough with bitcoin is not a togh job for skilled persons.
If you are well imperical with digital technologies,have some techniques to build helpful programs,possibly you would likely replace your regular office job with ease.
libert19

Activity: 2478
Merit: 941

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 12:44:30 PM

I know couple of friends who make living through bitcoin trading so surely it's possible.

But for some people  earning first bitcoin  would be tough job, specially if they have no money to invest.

money makes more money

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
kelstasy

Activity: 130

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain Close

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:11:55 PM

Possible if you will take time to learn bitcoin and if you have an investment for trading and mining but I think if you have the skill set for trading better focus on that part, though for the meantime I'm just joining campaigns because I'm busy working.

★★★★★★★ BLOCKLANCER ★★★★★★★
★ Freelance on the BlockchainVISIT US! JOIN BOUNTY
The first Decentralized Autonomous Job market (DAJ)
MiF

Activity: 1344
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:13:06 PM

I was just wondering that is it possible to earn steady income without going 8-5 hours regular office job.. I mean you got some bitcoin in your wallet .. are you the enough for living ?

another option is to regularly working on Bitcoin related trading/activites .. that earn you enough amt of monthly income ..

what's your opinion

Note: this is not for poor fellow who just discovered bitcoin or altcoins

If you have sufficient skills and enough technique then it is possible to earn big. My friends are earning big in bitcoins without quiting their managerial level jobs so i say its depend upon the situation from simple utility jobs to managerial level job. If  your job is belong in minimal wage then why not quit if you're earning big in bitcoin.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

bellamae

Activity: 128

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:24:03 PM

Maybe in full time here in bitcoin it's possible. But if you have a regular job I suggest you make a second source of income. No one knows how long a bitcoin will last. The ones I read here in the forum really changed them through their earnings in bitcoin. But I see that bitcoin cannot provide the essential benefits that in a stable work you only get.
Gummybear67

Activity: 188

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:24:53 PM
Merited by Maiscoinyelo (2), Star_Bucks (1), yamete kudasai (1)

I was just wondering that is it possible to earn steady income without going 8-5 hours regular office job.. I mean you got some bitcoin in your wallet .. are you the enough for living ?

another option is to regularly working on Bitcoin related trading/activites .. that earn you enough amt of monthly income ..

what's your opinion

Hmmm...  You have an idea with that.  I believe that you can get a steady income with bitcoin even though you do not have a job. Bitcoin is enough for the people who do not need a job in order for them to earn an income,they all need to do is bitcoin and they will get a steady and easy income.
S_J2017

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:24:53 PM

what's your opinion

Fine post. Really appreciate you bring this to our attention. There's a lot of exchanges out there. I found that coinmarketcap.com gives quite a decent overview.  Does anyone know about:  https://www.coincheckup.com Since I use this site I make so much less basic investment mistakes.  Go to:  https://www.coincheckup.com/coins/Bitcoin#analysis To see the:  Bitcoin Research report
nrvasquez

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:28:10 PM

what's your opinion

I think even though we can generate income through bitcoin, we still have to keep doing our actual work (in my opinion). Because the bitcoin price is too fluctuating and the number of symptoms of other symptoms, I think it's good to prepare a prevention strategy with no out of the main job.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: