Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 03:06:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Waves hold for longterm Good or Not?  (Read 16883 times)
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 04:58:49 AM

I have waves coin in my wallet and I planned to hold it for longterm ,  I sell my waves before end of this year 2017 and other waves coin in the next few years . Because for sure waves coin will increase more in the future. 2 bitcoin is very big amount and for sure if you buy waves coin and increase the price after few months for sure you will earn a lot of profit . More waves coin more money to come with you.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Flyyyy

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 07:47:50 AM

I have waves coin in my wallet and I planned to hold it for longterm ,  I sell my waves before end of this year 2017 and other waves coin in the next few years . Because for sure waves coin will increase more in the future. 2 bitcoin is very big amount and for sure if you buy waves coin and increase the price after few months for sure you will earn a lot of profit . More waves coin more money to come with you.

I also plan to sell this coin in late 2017. As soon as the price rises higher than the price at which I purchased. As soon as I purchased this coin, the price began to fall. For one and a half month the price has very strongly fallen and I do not like it

rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 09:37:22 AM

Waves need to be hold for very ling tetm investment. Waves price was $0.50 and now $5. It is 10x high now. It need correction before going up again. And also waves has good inflation. You only can get 1% of waves what you leased. If you have 10k waves you only will get 100 waves in one year. $50k only get $500 in one year is very small ammount in crypto world..

But its price has still dumped for 2 ưeeks recently
Now waves is trading at 3.71 the price has been steadily going down while some could panic due to this the truth is that waves is a good project and a good coin, now you can get it for even a cheaper price, does this mean that waves is the only way to make money? No, but it is one of the best coins at the moment that will grow in the future.
In my opinion it's better to hold waves for long terms, because for now I'm looking their ability to increase price using their own potential. I have some waves coins and I don't want to sell it immediately, because I believe that when autumn seasons comes price of waves was rapidly increase.
Holding waves for long time is not applicable for me, maybe short term because it was not increase as our expected like bitcoin. Suddenly waves coin had small movement now in the market and hopefully it was fluctuate in good way.
treather

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 09:49:19 AM

What does waves really offer? What makes is innovative and different from other coins. I am yet to be convinced by this coin, best I can tell is it's being pumped by price interested speculators who have no idea what the use of Waves is.

KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:33:32 AM

Absolutely yes! Waves is a great option for a long-term investment in crypto.. Probably excellent for a mid-term too (6/8 months should be enough).

Anyone know if Sasha did a new Thread on Announcement section?
I have the same opinion regarding waves. I don’t think so there is any harm in holding them for long time. We are really going to enjoy good profits after holding waves in wallets for 5 to 6 months. Waves have much better team than eth and I think they have more tendencies of generating profits than eth too.
pasmas

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:34:16 AM

Never bet on 1 token no mather what. You knewer know. Other than that Waves is excellent bet IMO

▬▬▬▬ Lendoit ▮ P2P Cross Border Lending ▮ Lendoit ▬▬▬▬
All You Need Is Loan ▰▰ Revolutionizing the Lending Industry
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[TGE on December 2017]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Zakhal

Activity: 280

I love crypto

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:36:30 AM

Waves has its own tokens which are good investment too. You can buy the through the waves DEX. You can lease waves and also get the extra profits buy buying i.e wavesdesk-tokens which give monthly profit (wavesdesk profit is shared with tokenholders). Wavesdesk-tokens will also be burned in future which should increase their value.
BTCmax24

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 08:05:36 AM

Dear friends,

I have 2 BTC - it's all my money.
Should i buy and hold Waves coin for longterm (end of 2017)
Thank you so much

For me  its a big Yes, hold your waves until december 2017 expect for more uptrend price for waves. But its not advisable to put all your money in one basket at least you must have a back up coin to compensate your loss anything unexpected will happened.
Eth is also good for investment. Choose another top coin for your 1btc we cannot 100% guaranteed the prediction will happen so much better to have a back up plan.
Golftech

Activity: 2114
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 08:17:40 AM

Never bet on 1 token no mather what. You knewer know. Other than that Waves is excellent bet IMO
People who knows how to take the risk are people who earned a lot look what happen with bitcoin those early adopters gain a lot and enjoying their earnings by now and if you are really a supporter waves can be turned to that it will take some time before we can say if op will succeed.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...
ngm-

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 08:28:41 AM

People who knows how to take the risk are people who earned a lot look what happen with bitcoin those early adopters gain a lot and enjoying their earnings by now and if you are really a supporter waves can be turned to that it will take some time before we can say if op will succeed.

Better to invest everything in one coin that you follow closely that investing in ten that you cant follow ..

Just my opinion tho
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 02:36:08 AM

Waves inability to breakout since mid summer continues to amaze me.

Its a good coin with a good community and development. I don't know how the price has stayed down.

note: I don't have any waves
Then maybe it is time to get some waves in your portfolio, I know that as soon as I get some bitcoin available I’m going to buy as much waves as I can, I definitely think that is a coin that can easily go 5 to 10 times its current value in the next two years since the community and the developers are very dedicated to the project.
Mr.Stinson

Activity: 164

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 06:18:39 AM

Waves are for longterm ONLY. you cant take much profit from buying and HODLing short term. Better buy when its low and wait until its minimum x10 increase.
Mallyx

Activity: 1139
Merit: 574

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:30:27 AM

Waves are for longterm ONLY. you cant take much profit from buying and HODLing short term. Better buy when its low and wait until its minimum x10 increase.

I think we will see soon some big moves. So short/medium term, you can play on the Waves.
coinjack1337

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:38:57 AM

It's absolutely the right time to buy waves. It has been around the 4$ mark for quite a Long time now and should rise again in the next weeks / months.
Geoff999

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:57:59 AM

Yes, this is a great time to buy Waves.

They have a solid road map in place, implementing several new features over the coming months/ year, including a new DEX, smart contracts, NG protocol etc.

On top of this, they already have multiple tokens on their blockchain up and running, unlike NEO which is 5x the price.

Its definitely an undervalued token at the moment, and is a great future investment.
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:52:25 PM
Last edit: October 10, 2017, 04:33:54 AM by Barbarian

From the point of view of securing your money you are right, we must not invest everything in a single coin but at the same time waves is a very good project one that is going to be with us for a very long time so I do not see the problem of making a big investment on it and wait for the results.
Mihaylovic

Activity: 910
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 11:27:54 AM

many known investors have been holding Waves for about 1 year. Target is 100 USD for mid term. Project developpers are working very hard and proving what they can do in the future. Waves is definetely the most innovative project in crypto world.
devollito

Activity: 560
Merit: 217

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 12:54:49 PM

First, For your information waves is already up to 10x since beginning 2017, it was $0.5 in q1 2017.
Second, waves still has a room to growth and the dex also running amooth and i personally like the dex.
Third, when you buy waves you can leased it with 1% interest rate per month and you can unleased it anytime you want.
Forth, when you leased your waves you dont need to send your waves to other wallet which is good for security reason.

The last

With those information mayne you can decide are you gonna buy it or no.
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 01:58:11 PM

Waves certainly very good as our choice in investing. This altcoin is very unique in my opinion, the advantages presented from holding on Waves very good.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 03:20:19 PM

Waves certainly very good as our choice in investing. This altcoin is very unique in my opinion, the advantages presented from holding on Waves very good.

Yeah even before it was released, waves has shown good promise behind a good team and project. I personally would invest on it for long term.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: