Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:50:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [RESOLVED] BIPS.me Not responding to inquiries  (Read 1470 times)
ttsk8r (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 05:28:22 PM
Last edit: July 14, 2013, 08:53:52 AM by psy

I have a ticket currently open with BIPS.me regarding an old walletbit account.  They have not responded to me in over a week, I even tried calling them and I just get voicemail.  Has anyone else managed to get a hold of them?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
undercat

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 23, 2013, 08:21:25 AM

BIPS.me is a scam. I tried to transfer 1 BTC to my bank in Canada a week ago. Since their website doesn't work properly with Chrome (what they don't bother to warn about), my direct deposit setup was screwed up. They don't reply to emails or phone calls for a week already. At the same time they moved my BTC from bitcoin address I used for deposit on   BIPS.me to another address. There is no warning that BIPS.me is not functional, people keep depositing BTC, which they probably will never see again. If BIPS.me don't reply to my emails and calls tomorrow, I'll contact law enforcement to sort it out. I'm lucky I decided to try them with 1 BTC only instead of more substantial amount.
undercat

View Profile
May 23, 2013, 05:54:59 PM

BIPS.me remain silent. I assume I'm not the only one scammed by BIPS. Please, share your story. I'll contact Danish police tomorrow, and it would be better to have as many complaints as possible.

So far we know two crooks: Kris Henriksen and Adam Harding or whatever their real names are. Desiree Moore may be an accomplice, but I doubt this person really exists.
ttsk8r (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2013, 10:12:14 PM

I've reicieved wire xfer's from them in the past (as walletbit).  In fact they responded to most of my emails up until recently where they've completely disappeared.  Very well could be scam.  Surely there are more than just a few people having these same problems
FlipPro
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1015

View Profile
May 23, 2013, 10:32:33 PM

BIPS has not abandoned their customers and will be getting to each ticket/transfer as soon as possible.

We are traveling at the moment and do not have access to a forum account or our ticket system while out of the country.

Our sincere apologies for any inconveniences.

I can verify personally that the BIPS guys are out of their home countries and will be back soon to respond to all the outstanding tickets.
jmbinfo

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2013, 10:57:08 PM

Good luck with that Registrant E-mail. LOL
0day

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

Hire me for your campaign management.

View Profile
May 23, 2013, 11:43:29 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2016, 08:10:29 AM by 0day

I hope they will respond sooner, I think there may be some problems at there with their management or may having some other network proble. Try to search them on facebook or any other their social network which they use, Hope there you will find nstant response.

Hire me for your campaign management
Kris
Donator

Activity: 640

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 01:07:46 AM
Last edit: May 24, 2013, 03:39:12 AM by Kris

we are out here trying to make everything better for all of you, so please excuse any delays, call it business overload with all the new customers. And guys please stop trowing the word scam all around, no one is getting scammed at BIPS as long as i have anything to say.

and calling us crooks ? c'mon guys... i've been trying for days to find proper internet here in san francisco, but i have failed so far.

Regards
Kris
CEO BIPS
undercat

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 05:27:12 AM

we are out here trying to make everything better for all of you, so please excuse any delays, call it business overload with all the new customers. And guys please stop trowing the word scam all around, no one is getting scammed at BIPS as long as i have anything to say.

and calling us crooks ? c'mon guys... i've been trying for days to find proper internet here in san francisco, but i have failed so far.

Regards
Kris
CEO BIPS

Well, Kris, if you piss off your customers, they may call you way worse than 'crooks'. So I guess I should be happy BIPS.me is not a scam (hopefully), and wait till you find working internet in San Francisco (you are probably looking for a decent Wi-Fi in Starbucks or McDonalds).

All these excuses you provide are not good for your business in the first place, as that's not the way to run a serious business. But even if I accept all your excuses, one question still remains: why didn't you warn your clients about the delays and lack of client support? What about posting an announcement on your website that the service is down temporarily? You see, when people send you bitcoins, they normally don't do it just for fun - they actually expect the funds to be in their bank accounts within reasonable time. Because they may need these funds to cover their expenses. Sounds like a revelation for you? That simple warning would have saved time and money for your clients and possibly your reputation as well.

You didn't mind to accept BTC deposits while you knew you would not be able to provide service customers paid you for. How would you call that? Not 'scam'? And now your clients should just jump and scream because you showed up and gave them hope they may get their money back... You really shouldn't be in this business in the first place.

jpalazzolo

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 06:18:17 PM

Regards
Kris
CEO BIPS

Hi Kris,  I sold some BTCs on BIPS on May 13th and was told I would have the e-transfer done by the 16th.  It is now May 24th and I have not had any response from anyone.  If this transaction was under 10BTC, I would not be worrying but it is much more.  Please let me know what is happening with this.  If this is just delayed as you say, that is fine but you really need to communicate with your customers better and let them know what is going on. I had to search the internet in order to find a response from you telling us you are not scamming.  This is not cool.
ttsk8r (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 10:53:23 PM

Thanks for the response Kris.
undercat

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 06:00:58 AM

Regards
Kris
CEO BIPS

Hi Kris,  I sold some BTCs on BIPS on May 13th and was told I would have the e-transfer done by the 16th.  It is now May 24th and I have not had any response from anyone.  If this transaction was under 10BTC, I would not be worrying but it is much more.  Please let me know what is happening with this.  If this is just delayed as you say, that is fine but you really need to communicate with your customers better and let them know what is going on. I had to search the internet in order to find a response from you telling us you are not scamming.  This is not cool.

Now we can see the scale of this. So BIPS guys received thousands of dollars in BTC from their customers by promising them fast bank account transfers while they had no intention to do so. They didn't suspend deposits until their service is functional again and didn't even bother to notify their customers about the 'problem' on their website or elsewhere for a couple of weeks.

Why did they do it? Well, BTC rate is going up, and whatever cash defrauded customers may eventually get will be according to lower rate they sold BTC at without getting cash in return. Also BIPS customers unwillingly gave BIPS a loan, for which they won't be getting any interest. If you are curious what BIPS are supposed to pay you for using your money as a loan, go to MoneyMart and check the interest they charge - 500-600% annually. You owe it to your customers, BIPS. Plus penalties for possible bounced cheques, overdraft charges and major inconvenience your customers experienced because they didn't get funds in their banks when they were supposed to. BIPS is a primitive unsophisticated scam no matter how you look at it. And even now Kris has not provided any timeframe when the issue will be resolved. Is he simply trying to buy more time to ensure more unsuspecting customers make BTC deposits on his website? There is still no warning there!

BTW, Kris, I want my money back in BTC, and I want it now, and you can refund it this way even using your cell phone in San Francisco, where you can't find internet connection (what a lame BS excuse).
Lycanthroat

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 06:02:56 AM

Um...no internet in San Fransisco?  Shit, even the homeless have internet there...where are you staying, in the sewer?
undercat

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 05:59:42 AM

I've received my Interac transfer from BIPS.me today. Well, better late than never. Smiley I hope you've received yours as well.

Hopefully, BIPS will be better in communicating with their customers in the future.
jpalazzolo

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 12:47:28 PM

I've received my Interac transfer from BIPS.me today. Well, better late than never. Smiley I hope you've received yours as well.

Hopefully, BIPS will be better in communicating with their customers in the future.

Still waiting for mine.  What time EST did you receive the transfer?
undercat

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 01:39:02 AM

Still waiting for mine.  What time EST did you receive the transfer?

Got it 6 pm EST on Sunday.
Kris
Donator

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 06:35:19 PM
Last edit: July 05, 2013, 12:59:18 AM by Kris

The remaining pending Bank wires / PayPal are almost done.

Just so you all know. We've been waiting since d. 22 April for our bank transfer from Mt.Gox and it has still not arrived. Don't know what is going on here? Can someone who knows someone push that someone?

Regarding the Internet in San Francisco, I will not just log onto any wi-fi and sign into BIPS inner workings, this is purely for your safety and my security ethics won't allow it.

I've created a public Skype room, and I will be more than happy to talk with all of you, and do my best to answer your questions.

skype:?chat&blob=1QoOEZTGO3YfYxJxxC-zamzirvjPoKu_74OT2gI2mr43KCV5Sdrj6MY68yruGmu9C5JZBy9HuB9UN1yCfFw6

Kind Regards
Kris
jpalazzolo

View Profile
May 31, 2013, 12:47:05 PM

All is good.  Got my transfer last night and was told that delays like this would not happen again. Thanks.
ttsk8r (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2013, 09:06:01 PM

I still am waiting for a response back, and have not received anything.  I received an email stating Kris would get back to me. It's been 5+ days (from that email) and nothing.

This is my ticket number: ECZ-505-62150
Kris
Donator

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 12:11:47 PM

I still am waiting for a response back, and have not received anything.  I received an email stating Kris would get back to me. It's been 5+ days (from that email) and nothing.

This is my ticket number: ECZ-505-62150

Hi ttsk8r,

We responded to your ticket 4 of June.

I hope everyone's issues is addresses probably, and I promise to do my best to not let something like this happen again. (mtgox Angry)

Kind regards
Kris
Bitcoin Scammer

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2013, 12:15:10 PM

Sounds resolved to me, can this be verified by any of you guys?

DON'T GET SCAMMED, CHECK FIRST = Bitcoinscammers.com
Bitcoin Scammer

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2013, 01:09:21 PM

I'm sure you're fine.

DON'T GET SCAMMED, CHECK FIRST = Bitcoinscammers.com
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: