Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:30:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My activity is not updating  (Read 290 times)
glynbueso (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:59:14 PM

Hello guys, how are you.

I want to ask about the activity, because it past more than 14 days and my activity didn´t update.

Is there a bug or something? It´s weird because it worked very well until 98 points. Now I can´t increase more than that.

Can someone explain me why please?

Thanks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 04:13:22 PM

Activity is distributed within activity periods. It also updates every 30 minutes. We're still in the previous fortnight's activity period.

Activity is calculated with the function min(posts, 14*periods) where periods is the number of unique activity periods you have posted in.
This should answer all possible questions so that the thread can be locked. For the activity update times, here's a google spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dDySMB2lsOIIkUXuax2rXL30gv656E4xTsFcC2zQHkg/pubhtml
All other replies henceforth to this thread should be useless.

glynbueso (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 04:42:23 PM

Activity is distributed within activity periods. It also updates every 30 minutes. We're still in the previous fortnight's activity period.

Activity is calculated with the function min(posts, 14*periods) where periods is the number of unique activity periods you have posted in.
This should answer all possible questions so that the thread can be locked. For the activity update times, here's a google spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dDySMB2lsOIIkUXuax2rXL30gv656E4xTsFcC2zQHkg/pubhtml
All other replies henceforth to this thread should be useless.

Thanks for your answer. Can you tell me how it works that spreadsheet?

It´s weird because the last time I received the activity points all together, but now I didn´t receive it. I think it past more than 14 days. That´s why I want to know if I am wrong or maybe I should wait this week to see my new points.

Thanks.
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 05:18:47 PM

Thanks for your answer. Can you tell me how it works that spreadsheet
Red = previous periods, white = current period, green = future periods

It´s weird because the last time I received the activity points all together, but now I didn´t receive it. I think it past more than 14 days. That´s why I want to know if I am wrong or maybe I should wait this week to see my new points.
As I have stated, activity is calculated with the function min(posts, 14*periods). Thus if you post once in a new period while posts > 14*periods then you'll receive the respective activity immediately.

The next activity period starts in a little under an hour so once you make a post then, your activity will be updated to be 112.

glynbueso (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 06:09:13 PM

Thanks for your answer. Can you tell me how it works that spreadsheet
Red = previous periods, white = current period, green = future periods

As I have stated, activity is calculated with the function min(posts, 14*periods). Thus if you post once in a new period while posts > 14*periods then you'll receive the respective activity immediately.

The next activity period starts in a little under an hour so once you make a post then, your activity will be updated to be 112.

Perfect. Glad to know that. I hope to receive the new activity today.

Thanks again.
cornerstone

Activity: 66
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 09:40:50 PM

kindly clear google data on mobile and update your google or browser and for loptop or desktop can download latest mozzila forefox update or google chrome in default setting without proxy server or vpn. i experience this in my starting day into this forum if not respond or seen the dialogue i guess it is a bug for non update apps or apk it is my opinion or hear for other opinion in others thank you.

● ALAX.io  | The Blockchain App Store Designed for Gamers
█ ██████████ █       TGE    17th Apr    █ ██████████ █
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: