Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 10:29:25 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does social media had a bad cause?  (Read 1315 times)
kyubown

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:53:01 AM

yeah..an individual can easily destroy a person in an instant
Railedwalk

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:41:46 AM

For me is yes

This is a similar argument to asking if guns are bad. There's no truly evil tool/platform in the world, only the bad people who misuse it and cause harm with it. The gun isn't a bad thing until someone uses it to take another life, just like how social media is purely meant for engaging with people who aren't physically close by from you until people abuse it. When they stop meeting others simply because they're lazy and rather talk on social media, bully others, and negatively change their way of life to suit the social media platform, then it becomes bad.
XKadzuvic

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:12:13 PM

Ofcourse, but its all depend on who using and who are wathcing thats social media. If he/she are wise enough, i think it will be useful thing for them. but if they are not, it may cause serious problem
zamorast3ph

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:09:53 PM

There seem to be several. For example, some criminals use social media to lure victims. There are also instances of infidelity, many of which originated from introductions through social media.
ToLiZ

Activity: 55

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:40:13 PM

For me social media shows how stupid people are, I preffer to not use them. So yes, they have a bad influence.
crypto-words

Activity: 140
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:23:40 PM

It's just the new way of interacting with people, nothing particularly wrong with it.
There were lots of people criticizing the telephone, too, when it first came out,
so personally I see the obvious pros outweigh all criticism.
Boybugwal760820

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:49:52 AM

Social Media has many uses and advantages.... bad cause? it's just an opinion....
genwealth17

Activity: 53

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:22:11 AM

yes people take facebook and instagram everywhere, people dont talk to each other anymore. social media is bad
tengui

Activity: 545

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:44:36 AM

It depends on how to use it. If social media is used for negative things, it will be bad for us. Conversely, if social media is used for positive things then it will be beneficial for us. So, use social media as best you can.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Jambo tape

Activity: 145
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:12:09 AM

For me is yes

depending on the wearer is also gan kalo the pakek its good and the right way, social media even become a very useful tool but kalo wearing wrong then social media is means destruct generation of nation
edzquimno16

Activity: 52

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:19:33 AM

For me is yes

Anything that surrounds us has a corresponding good and bad effect. On this case how you will make use of it defines it's outcome. As for me I use social media to earn and be updated on current events, so is that a bad cause? definitely not. It will always up to how you uses it and how long you uses it on your daily basis.
kunsh

Activity: 145
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 12:23:51 PM

Having involved in Social media life can be good and bad depend how you manage that. If you become addicted and you don't have anything except liking and reading other's post than you are on wrong rails but if you enjoy that, make some progress in life you are ok to go. My business is 50% social media depend as photographer, dunno for you. Around 50% jobs I collected is 50% thru social media, other 50% comes from suggestions, my web page and other things. so, use social media wisely and you are OK.
saquib67

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:52:06 PM

It depends on how social media is used... If we use it for good purpose and responsibly media becomes nd amazing tool... It becomes the voice of majority... But if someone uses it for ex extremists for creating havoc.. It can unleash hell...
Tiana1

Activity: 150
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:52:20 PM

Social media has its good and bad sides. It all depends on how one uses it. Some peeps waste their time on it while some make use of it to make money and improve their lives. It has positive and negative influence, it depends on how you are using it. My time mostly on social media is for business and information.
GloriousDonkey52

Activity: 68

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:55:28 PM

Social media is a great marketing tool. I guess it will depend on how it will be used for. Its a great way to reach more people and some uses it to sometimes manipulate the mind of the people, in that way it is considered as a bad way.
Fluffinfinity

Activity: 158

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:24:41 PM

Yes of course, somehow, Social media has it's advantages and disadvantages. Well, it's still on the user, on how he or she manage using it. There are some that end up addiction with social media sites and so they alse forgot to take good care of themselves. However, most users took advantage of this gadgets that they may use in their academic purposes. Recently, there were teenagers who are thought that they'd stop using social media sites because of some reasons such as depression and many more.

▰▰▰▰▰▰      IMPRESSIO     ▰▰     THE FUTURE OF INVESTING      ▰▰▰▰▰▰
Lightpaper   ▰   ✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ Team with a huge experience in the field   ▰   Facebook
Telegram   ███  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ Automated system for investors   ███   Twitter
erwingemini

Activity: 90

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:29:14 PM

Its depends if how will you use it.If you do it in a positive way,then its good,then bad for opposite way.
Ann Impas

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:53:15 PM

Depends on the person using social media. Sometimes it was used to abused people. Minors are exposed to unpleasant post in social media like sex, dirty politics, crimes, gambling, etc...
Acutcin9

Activity: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:17:03 PM

Yes, I agree with you, my according many people right now spend much time in sosial media, dont care about people who have stand infront me, always care about sosial media it can make our daily life not good
sebo.k

Activity: 83

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:43:13 PM

You can conclude yes because there is a lot of benefit that far outweigh the bad side of social media. It is beneficial to me and is the best thing to happen to our generation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: