Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:47:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] [SXAS] Saske ICO  (Read 2495 times)
Team Saske

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

https://goo.gl/ePsALC

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 01:08:44 AM

Trying to be heard above all the ICO pandemonium going on has been a challenge but we're happy to hear any helpful suggestions you or anyone has that will help us bolster our community to reach our humanitarian objective: fueling the independent economic growth, mobility and financial sovereignty of all whose suffering has been ignored for far too long.

Youtube | LinkedIn | Steemit |Twitter | Facebook | Telegram

Forums:

English | Bosanski | Pyccкий | Deutsch | Укpaїнa | हिन्दी | عربي

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:07:26 AM

Trying to be heard above all the ICO pandemonium going on has been a challenge but we're happy to hear any helpful suggestions you or anyone has that will help us bolster our community to reach our humanitarian objective: fueling the independent economic growth, mobility and financial sovereignty of all whose suffering has been ignored for far too long.

Forums:

yes anyone can pile on and on about such things, but like 101 ICOs its not saying anything.

why did the ICO not run as planned? why are there sell orders a fraction of the ICO price for many times more coins then offered in the ICO  Huh
Team Saske

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 04:55:17 PM

Forums:

yes anyone can pile on and on about such things, but like 101 ICOs its not saying anything.

why did the ICO not run as planned? why are there sell orders a fraction of the ICO price for many times more coins then offered in the ICO  Huh

It was suggested that investors would like a larger percentage of the available supply at a lower price and we acquiesced. SXAS is currently available at BTC 2008 prices.

kelsey
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:56:02 AM

Forums:

why did the ICO not run as planned? why are there sell orders a fraction of the ICO price for many times more coins then offered in the ICO  Huh

It was suggested that investors would like a larger percentage of the available supply at a lower price and we acquiesced. SXAS is currently available at BTC 2008 prices.

seems like you just dumped 64 million tokens at any price you could get for them, without warning, without following your road map (which you said ICO was limited to 1mil), burning any "investors" that might have bought into your plan.

makes no sense if you want any credibility at all  Huh
Team Saske

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 03:31:48 AM

Forums:

why did the ICO not run as planned? why are there sell orders a fraction of the ICO price for many times more coins then offered in the ICO  Huh

seems like you just dumped 64 million tokens at any price you could get for them, without warning, without following your road map (which you said ICO was limited to 1mil), burning any "investors" that might have bought into your plan.

Which clearly explains why so many continue to buy SXAS ... oh ... wait ...

How many decades as a professional investor do have you under your belt, again?

kelsey
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:09:15 AM

Forums:

i think you picked the wrong person on the forum to ask that question of lol seriously.

come on no ones buying, they are being dumped on, after promising in your road map to start at 1.04 Euro building it to 6.25 Euro, but then just a few weeks in you dump on the buy side to anyone whos put in offers no matter how small, because you said 1 mil ICO but made 7.5 Billion coins (unlimited though because on waves you selected the re-realise option), so matter how low the price goes you can just dump 10s of millions, 100s of millions or billions.

put the carrot that there is an ICO of 1 million that you'll grow to 6.25 Euro, so any order no matter how low will make you free money because you have unlimited to dump.

or you kinda did it half innocently ie your coin wasn't selling for the ICO prices you started, so thinking you'll make nothing you started dumping for whatever you could get.

Team Saske

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 03:33:05 PM

i think you picked the wrong person on the forum to ask that question of lol seriously.

Couldn't have said it better myself Smiley

newtocryptorob

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:43:12 PM

My username suggests the mistake I could do. Bought 41 units with offer price, looks like I will have to wait a century to make profit. What a waste.
Team Saske

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 07:31:40 PM

My username suggests the mistake I could do. Bought 41 units with offer price, looks like I will have to wait a century to make profit. What a waste.

​"No matter how great the talent or efforts, some thing just take time. You can't produce a baby in one month by getting nine women pregnant." - Warren Buffe​t​

If you were looking to get rich quick, you should have taken your rolls of quarters and gone to Vegas.

newtocryptorob

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:31:45 PM

​"No matter how great the talent or efforts, some thing just take time. You can't produce a baby in one month by getting nine women pregnant." - Warren Buffe​t​

If you were looking to get rich quick, you should have taken your rolls of quarters and gone to Vegas.
True, I shouldn't have fallen in trap of your posts. Unfortunately I have only limited years to live. Now learnt the hard way.

kelsey - I have lots to learn from you.
Team Saske

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 08:38:16 PM

True, I shouldn't have fallen in trap of your posts.

To what "trap" are you referring? When did I every promise you or anyone else instant billions if they invested?

lowkey9898

Activity: 90

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:00:54 PM

So are you going to integrate this to facebook and other social medias?
Team Saske

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 09:11:00 PM

It's the other way around Smiley

Saske will allow you to integrate all of your favorite social channels so you can quickly and easily manage/interact with all of them with the added benefit of earning SXAS all the while. In effect, the more channels you have connected to your Saske the more $SXAS/sec you earn. Makes sense?

lowkey9898

Activity: 90

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:16:16 PM

Saske will allow you to integrate all of your favorite social channels so you can quickly and easily manage/interact with all of them with the added benefit of earning SXAS all the while. In effect, the more channels you have connected to your Saske the more $SXAS/sec you earn. Makes sense?

then if i perform activities on my social media, will I earn more Saske? What can I use saske for , after i earn it?
Team Saske

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 09:22:09 PM

then if i perform activities on my social media, will I earn more Saske? What can I use saske for , after i earn it?

SXAS has been engineered to be the world’s very first daily-use cryptocurrency. It’s ease of use and viral distribution via the Saske platform will allow it to easily unseat today’s dominant currencies, both fiat and crypto.

This won’t happen overnight, though, so until then, you can easily (1) exchange SXAS for fiat or (2) use Visa debit cards like Uquid or Bitpay to spend it.

The Bitpay Visa is linked to your Bitcoin wallet and will convert your BTC into dollars in a matter of seconds. The process of exchanging SXAS into Bitcoin (or other cryptos) is explained here (Just create sell orders instead of buy orders).

With Uquid, you’re not shackled to Bitcoin. Uquid actually supports more than 90 cryptocurrencies and three fiat (GBP, EUR, USD).

GoldyFund

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:22:20 PM

Lol, kelsey managed to sum up quite a lot of controversy, thanks for that. But waves is a better platform in my opinion as well.
Team Saske

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 11:24:49 PM

Just to highlight, and as detailed in our White Paper, our goal is to make cryptocurrency - $SXAS - available to anyone, everywhere for anything they need.

Mining $SXAS consists simply of connecting all of your social media channels and interacting with them via Saske; the more channels you have connected to your Saske the more $SXAS/sec you earn.

As such, if $SXAS were to ever run out, it would kill Saske and make your investments worth nothing. Makes sense?

Dicing

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:32:18 PM

Just to highlight, and as detailed in our White Paper, our goal is to make cryptocurrency - $SXAS - available to anyone, everywhere for anything they need.

Mining $SXAS consists simply of connecting all of your social media channels and interacting with them via Saske; the more channels you have connected to your Saske the more $SXAS/sec you earn.

As such, if $SXAS were to ever run out, it would kill Saske and make your investments worth nothing. Makes sense?

I haven't really read the whitepaper, nor do i care very much whats it says, came into this BCT-threat by hotlink. Tbh the attitude of your teams post is really awful. Even if people don't got a valid point about the ICO, replying like this turns people off even more. But good luck with your venture and all those savvy investors backing you guys. Too bad you need normal people that care about values for mainstream adoption. Lot's of luck in the future and peaceout! <3
Team Saske

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 06:28:08 PM

I haven't really read the whitepaper, nor do i care very much whats it says, came into this BCT-threat by hotlink. Tbh the attitude of your teams post is really awful. Even if people don't got a valid point about the ICO, replying like this turns people off even more. But good luck with your venture and all those savvy investors backing you guys. Too bad you need normal people that care about values for mainstream adoption. Lot's of luck in the future and peaceout! <3

Thank you for sharing your opinions and for the well wishes! Take care! Cheesy

Bitgenius777

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:09:10 AM

Now to Saske.

I don't get it, you're white paper has an ICO plan of 1million tokens on the wave platform starting Oct 1 @ 1 EURO then each week for 8 weeks rising to eventually 6.25 EURO. Yet already 3 weeks in to the plan well more then the 1 million tokens are for sale on the waves platform at prices a mere fraction of the original planned ICO  Huh

Also you seem to goto plenty of trouble, whitepaper, websites, articles, videos, interviews, all seem decently professional done (above 98% of cryptos in this place), yet you kept it in a little niche on the web  Huh not promoting it at all in the places that attract most crypto attention eg this forum  Huh

Most like me only found out when they noticed fractions of coins in their waves wallet  Undecided

Scam in the works nobody would sell their tokens for such a low price...

I wouldn't invest a penny in it if I were you.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: