Bitcoin Forum
July 18, 2018, 09:06:19 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [KOIN] - BONUS - KOIN Tokens - 25 coin free  (Read 299 times)
big_daddy

Activity: 434
Merit: 143

....:to the moon:....

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 02:22:34 PM

Register to get your 25 coin for free

>>>> https://www.koincard.net/welcome/index/1228 <<<<

Welcome to KOIN Network.  Thank you for your support!

Thank you for an incredible start to 2018.

For those of you, using disposable email addresses (you know who you are) and signing up more than 1 time, you will NOT be able to claim your KOIN and your accounts will be closed permanently.  Our software scans through the KOIN platform on a regular basis and will deactivate any suspicious accounts.

We created KOIN for everyone and want to share KOIN globally and are grateful for your support.

Thanks to our KOIN members, Emily and Ben for reaching out to us and asking how to claim KOIN Tokens:
ANSWER: Our goal is to complete the KOIN Wallet App within the next 90 Days (as well as apply to be listed on an exchange), then you will be able to claim all or portions of your KOIN Tokens, also trade KOIN, if you choose to do so.

Here are some of the latest developments and goals:

Keep an eye out for the KOIN bonus coming real soon to the first 1,000 active KOIN members
We want to thank you for supporting KOIN, by adding an additional 1,059 KOIN Tokens to each of our active KOIN member's account  ENDED
Please continue to share the KOIN mission
As KOIN grows, we all grow together.

* Share KOIN Program:
25 KOIN -- When you register and verify your email address!

Share with friends and family and recieve additional KOIN:

LEVEL 1 = 3 KOIN
LEVEL 2 = 2 KOIN
LEVEL 3 = 1 KOIN
LEVEL 4 = 0.50 KOIN
LEVEL 5 = 0.35 KOIN
LEVEL 6 = 0.15 KOIN
LEVEL 7 = 0.10 KOIN
LEVEL 8 = 0.08 KOIN
LEVEL 9 = 0.06 KOIN
* Share KOIN Program, for 1st Million KOIN Members

News & more very soon
Stay tuned

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
The World's Betting Exchange

Bet with play money. Win real Bitcoin. 5BTC Prize Fund for World Cup 2018.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rajurathod18

Activity: 210
Merit: 21

Simple Liquidity – Fueled by NEO

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:16:22 PM

What is the use of koin network?Huh?

big_daddy

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 07:29:08 PM

KOIN Update
March 26, 2018
We are happy and excited to announce the new Local KOIN Program.

Are you a Merchant with a single location or multiple locations or have an online presence, please join our Local KOIN Program and offer KOIN Rewards to your Customers.  (If you are interested please email us: ‘questions (at) KOIN.network’ with the following:

1/ Country
2/ Online?
.Website URL?
3. or Physical Locations
.How many locations?
.Products or Services you provide?

Visit our new site for more details:  www.LocalKOINprogram.com
Thank you for your continued support and for sharing KOIN.

KOIN Team.

FEBRUARY 27, 2018

To all of our KOIN Members worldwide, hello and thank you for helping KOIN grow to over 40,000 KOIN Members.  None of this would be possible without your efforts.

I also wanted to update everyone on the KOIN Wallet APP and some technical updates our KOIN Tech Team made to your KOIN Dashboard.
KOIN Wallet APP: Our goal is to complete the KOIN Wallet App within the next 60 days (testing will begin the first week of April).
Email Preferences: Thanks to our KOIN Tech Team, you are now able to activate or deactivate all 9 Levels of Referral Emails or choose a specific Level to receive. (MY SETTINGS > MY PREFERENCES)
Claiming KOIN: Our goal is to complete the KOIN Wallet App (within the next 60 Days) as well as apply to be listed on an exchange, then you will be able to, claim all or portions of your KOIN total and trade KOIN if you choose to do so.
Thank you for your continued support.
KOIN Team.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
stephanie9428s

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:20:05 AM

When I read ‘bout this project, I’m sure this is a potential project whether this project provides for the bounty hunter?
Should I invest a little bit?  Huh Huh Huh
DJCanh

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:25:26 AM

Which kind of wallet I need to use this coin?
big_daddy

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 08:28:28 AM

there is no wallet yet, this is a pre-launch
there is no value, we have to wait for it

big_daddy

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 12:00:57 PM

April 13, 2018
KOIN BONUS PROGRAM
(1,000,000 KOIN Tokens)
“Let’s Get Listed”
Bonus KOIN Program

KOIN is happy to announce its latest bonus KOIN program, “Let’s Get Listed!” (LGL)

LGL starts today and shall remain in effect until Day 30 at 14:00 Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) after KOIN is accepted and listed on a cryptocurrency exchange (LGL closure).
All qualified users (Active KOIN members who have completed the registration process and downloaded the KOIN Wallet APP) (hereinafter “Members”) who themselves have a minimum 35 Members on Level 1 of their KOIN Network are eligible.
LGL eligible Members will be awarded a proportional share of LGL Bonus KOIN Tokens (LBKT) from a total pool of 1 Million LBKT, as follows:
every LGL eligible Member shall receive LBKT for each Member on Level 1 of his/her KOIN Network (including the minimum 35 Members, regardless of when they joined) calculated upon closure of the LGL according to this formula:
[LBKT=1 Million KOIN Tokens; N=Total Members on Level 1 of all LGL eligible Members’ KOIN Networks;
LBKT/N = LBKT per Member (BKPM);
BKPM x Level 1 Members on individual KOIN Network = Total LBKT per LGL eligible Member]
All LBKT will be disbursed 14-days post LGL closure.
PLEASE NOTE: Members are reminded that you are limited to registration under one (1) account with KOIN (except for those Members who open a separate account as a registered merchant under the Local KOIN Program). Unauthorized use of multiple, registered accounts will result in termination of the Member’s participation in KOIN, including but not limited to closure of any and all registered accounts, forfeiture of all unclaimed KOIN Tokens and Bonus KOIN Tokens, and denial of access to the KOIN Wallet APP (as otherwise provided in KOIN’s Terms of Service)

big_daddy

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 10:55:07 AM

UPDATE

PLEASE NOTE:
We are now testing the first version of our KOIN Wallet APP (KOIN App). Our goal is to complete the KOIN Wallet App within the next 45-60 days, to coincide with our application(s) to be accepted and listed on a cryptocurrency exchange. Once KOIN is listed, you will then be allowed to claim your KOIN Tokens! This means your current KOIN will finally have a monetary value, and you will be able to start buying, selling and trading KOIN!

gueorguiev

Activity: 158
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:58:01 PM

Can you explain further how to actually get the sign up bonus Koin because I've made an account on the website and it says I have 25 unclaimed Koinsm but there's no button or link for me to actually click and claim them so they are deposited into your websites wallet.
big_daddy

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 06:37:38 AM

Can you explain further how to actually get the sign up bonus Koin because I've made an account on the website and it says I have 25 unclaimed Koinsm but there's no button or link for me to actually click and claim them so they are deposited into your websites wallet.

Hi, for fast support contact them on telegram -> https://t.me/koingives

this can help:

"QUESTION: How do I claim my KOIN
ANSWER: Our goal is to complete the KOIN Wallet App within the next 45-60 Days (as well as apply to be listed on an exchange), then you will be able to, claim all or portions of your KOIN total and trade KOIN if you choose to do so."

Regards.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.