Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:24:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who do you think is Satoshi Nakamoto?
David Chaum - 2 (3.8%)
Tim C. May - 0 (0%)
Hal Finney - 5 (9.6%)
Adam Back - 0 (0%)
John Gilmore - 0 (0%)
Nick Szabo - 11 (21.2%)
Wei Dai - 1 (1.9%)
Phil Zimmermann - 0 (0%)
other - 33 (63.5%)
Total Voters: 52

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who do you think is Satoshi Nakamoto?  (Read 1628 times)
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 03:05:43 PM

Whoever he/she is, s/he's a legend! and should remain unanimous as long as he/she wishes.

I truly hope he's now enjoying the fruit of his labour.
I have the same opinion. Whosoever he is, we should not be much bothered by him and his personal life. Whatever he did for us is not less than a blessing. We should pray for his long life and good health because he has set us free from taxes and provided us new ways of earning for ourselves.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
get2business

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:15:42 PM

i think we dont really wanna know
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 09:51:20 PM

I think "sathosi nakamoto" is not a person's name but a group of people. so there is more than one person involved in the creation of bitcoin.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
ipsum100

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:43:20 AM

I think "sathosi nakamoto" is not a person's name but a group of people. so there is more than one person involved in the creation of bitcoin.

I do not believe it, I think it's just one person, who? I do not know . On paper he writes in the plural, but the code seems to me the work of only one person.
Zebra.Guy

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:48:22 AM

Whoever, he's a super genius. Perhaps, it may have yet unrevealed secret behind introducing Bitcoins.   

I have been always thinking and telling that he or she may be one person, but chances are that there is some agency involved behind the creation of bitcoin. Having been nicknamed Satoshi it creates illusion of libertarian, freedom&privacy-oriented and bottom-up movement, whereas in reality the agenda was to create electronic currency that would eventually replace cash but not be as transparent as cash is. Future will tell
kiddeon123

Activity: 291
Merit: 101

https://icoenergy.org/

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:53:14 AM

there are no documentations who satoshi nakamoto really is. Satoshi nakamoto is just a code name that the developer of bitcoin made. We doesn't know, It might evwn be a group of people. But one thing is for certain,  they change our life and we need to thank him/them for that. If they haven't create bitcoin. We will not have what we have today.

vainhaver

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 02:48:43 PM

Smart person made bitcoin and this forum hope to be shown.

will be one of 100 who change world and my life   

BROBOT          █▐   YOUR PERSONAL CRYPTOCURRENCY CHATBOT   ▌█          BROBOT      
Choose your favourite messaging platform     》 Facebook Messenger     》 Slack     》 Telegram
═══   |  ANN Thread  |  FacebookTelegramExecutive summary  | SlackTwitterBounty  |   ═══
mindfly09

Activity: 405

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:25:43 PM

I don't know if who is really Satoshi Nakamoto, because all of us we don't any idea about her personality. No one prove who is Saroshi Nakamoto. But i think he is the most smart and the person who created bitcoin, but still now he is hiding to us. I think in the coming days he introduce herself and well wait for it. The important is that its a big contribution to the people and its big help to the people to earn extra income. We believe everytime Satoshi Nakamoto is monitor bitcoin.
makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:40:53 PM

I don't know if who is really Satoshi Nakamoto, because all of us we don't any idea about her personality. No one prove who is Saroshi Nakamoto. But i think he is the most smart and the person who created bitcoin, but still now he is hiding to us. I think in the coming days he introduce herself and well wait for it. The important is that its a big contribution to the people and its big help to the people to earn extra income. We believe everytime Satoshi Nakamoto is monitor bitcoin.
I think that Satoshi Nakamoto is now busy doing another great coin, we don't know but it is also possible that he created other coin without using Satoshi as his name. But, although we don't know him still we are thankful enough that he invested his time to invent this kind of innovation that brought us a great opportunity.
partysumo

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:42:38 PM

I also think it is not just a person but a group of people. But if it a person, i have this feeling he/she is young, a student. Like the early times of Mark Zuckerberg.

Wulanayu

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:47:09 PM

I do not think there's anyone on the list, Satoshi is a great guy and I'm sure he's a very nice person and very genius for not wanting to know his identity.
I want to say as big as satoshi has created bitcoin which is very useful for all of us with the presence of bitcoin now I have enough additional for my daily needs.
#Thank Satoshi Nakamoto

zombie6

Activity: 438
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:48:53 PM

I think this is not one person but the whole team! but we will never know, yes it does not matter, in this world there is no accent on the person) decentralization rules the world!
Sasuke102001

Activity: 280
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:57:30 PM

Yea, who is this mysterious guy Satoshi Nakamoto? Many people have been suspected to be this person called Satoshi Nakamoto. Some days ago there was an article pointing to a certain person to be Satoshi Nakamoto, I don't remember the name of that guy
JohnHero

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:00:36 PM

In the documentary "Banking on Bicoin" a graphic is shown with potential candidates who can be Satoshi Nakamoto. In the documentary itself, it is believed that Satoshi is either Nick Szabo or Hal Finney, or even both together. Both have, however, already denied it. What do you think. Which of these people could mostly likely be Satoshi?

I only heard about the Australian guy. I didn't know there are so many candidates for this. I think Bitcoin should stay a descentralized tehnology made by a misterious man. Smiley
DaftAjax

Activity: 532
Merit: 284

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:05:22 PM

Whoever he/she is, s/he's a legend! and should remain unanimous as long as he/she wishes.

I truly hope he's now enjoying the fruit of his labour.
Then this 'Satoshi Nakamoto' is very humble. Despite he/she/they is/are the one(s) who invented it, he/she/they don't mind that much of an appearance, especially in the public. Well I'm sure that he's enjoying the fruit of his/her/their labor, but then again don't forget about the government.

I think there are many reasons why Satoshi Nakamoto don't want to be recognized in public, he wanted to remain anonymous by these reasons. Let's not forget who are those people that wanted total control over Bitcoin (or other crypocurrency). And on top of that, the media will take action about this and conduct interviews and stuffs.

Those are just a few reasons why.

|████████████████████████████
██████▀  ▀█████████▀ ▀██████
████▀      ▀█████▀     ▀████
███▀        ▀███         ███
███▄        ▄████▄     ▄████
██████▀  ▀█████████▄ ▄██████
████████████████████████████
████▀▀▀██▀▀▀██████▀   ▀█████
███          █████▄   ▄█████
███▄        ▄███▀  ▀ ▀  ▀███
████▄      ▄████▄  ▄ ▄  ▄███
███████▄▄██████████▄▄▄██████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
▄█████████▀    ▄████▀   ▄██▀
 ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████  █████
██████████▀ ▀███████████████
▄███████▀     ▀██████  ████▄
███████         ████████████
▀███████▄     ▄██████  ████▀
██████████▄ ▄███████████████
█████████████████████  █████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄████████████▀  ▄███▀  ▄███▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|         ▄▄████▄▄       
     ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄   
 ▄▄█████▀▀      ▀▀█████▄▄
████▀▀              ▀▀████
███       ▄▄████▄▄     ███
███   ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄ ███
███▄█████▀▀      ▀▀███████
█████▀▀    ▀█████▀   ▀▀███
███         ▀█▀▀███▄▄    ▀
████▄▄            ▀▀███▄ 
 ▀▀█████▄▄      ▄▄█████▀ 
     ▀▀█████▄▄█████▀▀     
         ▀▀████▀▀         
Acewins.io|████████████████████████████
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|||
jobjorn

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:09:04 PM

i think he maybe dead already, he is so rich now but there are no evidence that he has ever spent a single bitcoin
Pandu Gleen

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:42:49 PM

what I know from him is, Satoshi Nakamoto is a genius because he can be said the originator or founder of Bitcoin who is very friendly and certainly happy to share because, he made a Bitcoin that started to own and now he can disseminate to all people who almost the whole world knows about Bitcoin. And now Bitcoin became a world-wide cryptograpy exchange tool. He can be said to be an inventor for something that can be very useful if Bitcoin is used well and wisely. Maybe that's a bit of my knowledge of a "Satoshi Nakamoto"
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 05:45:40 PM

I am not sure about this one but there was a news that someone changed the password of Hal's Bitcointalk account even after his death and there was no declaration from his family members or legal heirs about the same. It makes things little suspicious but is that something related to Satoshi? It's unclear that why Satoshi is behind the scene and keeping curiosity alive about his identity.
bvg96634

Activity: 482
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:12:22 PM

As I know satoshi nakamoto is the inventor of Bitcoin. He is dead already there is no reply after he's death. he is a satoshi related.
pabpete

Activity: 539
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:38:32 PM

As I know satoshi nakamoto is the inventor of Bitcoin. He is dead already there is no reply after he's death. he is a satoshi related.

First of all, you are the father of Bitcoin and in my opinion it is not important what is called. Thanks to his actions, we can now enjoy the good that arises. So we should use it.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: