Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 04:27:42 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I send $1 worth of BTC and pay $4.95 in fee, is that a joke? 500% fee? ROFL  (Read 1114 times)
rjbtc2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:59:19 AM

You should hold it for now and wait for the coming upgrades and other changes that will happen on bitcoin.

i think it's normal because the bitcoin price is very high so it's normal that his tax high. for alternative you can use bitcoin cash, eth, or doge to send your amount and exchange that back to btc and yo your country currency

What the hell are you saying? please proofread your post, Thanks.
And this is not TAX it is transaction fee.
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:05:33 AM

Yes, that is why people only use Bitcoin for holding, for example when i just wanna send a payment or i wanna buy something on a website, i just pay with ethereum, eth is almost in every site that bitcoin is.
So with ethereum you pay $1 max for transaction, btc fees are too high for me. But i have a trick for paying less fees with bitcoin:
Just deposit some btc on your poloniex/bittrex account, and then when you wanna send payments your fees for withdrawing are always gonna be of 0.0001 ($0.46 At the moment)
That is how i purchase small things
Script

Activity: 263
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 01:07:16 PM

Who the fuck sends $1 in bitcoin?

If you want to transaction really small amounts of money there are lots of option, bitcoin is not suitable for that, as you could see...

Yup clearly, proove my point. Bitcoin will never be globally adopted.

It is already globally adopted and adoption continues increasing.

Second layer will enable small payments and an efficient payment protocol, still much work to be done.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: