Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:31:40 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PHOENIX PLATFORM 🔥 SMART CONTRACT + PRIVACY 🔥 COMING SOON [VSYNC.IO]  (Read 144738 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
uzzy

Activity: 87
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:57:13 PM
Merited by Fishmaster42 (10)

Code:
chickenfacts

Activity: 355
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:19:25 AM

Vsync rocketed more than 50% over the last day.
Do you all have interesting, breaking news on Vsync developments?
I would like to get them if possible.
Each Vsync node worths around 0.05 BTC for now.
kiddo

Activity: 546
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:07:58 AM
Merited by - ESPERS - (4)

Now bitcoin is growing, and behind it the token of this project is growing and this is excellent. From this we can conclude that the developers are trying on this project.
Lol, are you kidding, mate?
Vsync, in fact, is not a token, as you said.
It is a coin, which used Xevan algorithm, not a token at any period in its history.

Coin or token, for me is the same thing because is something that not exists psychically only digitally so token is OK for me too as you can't touch either. Maybe you are saying this referring to the ERC20 or NEP-5 tokens which is the same thing as Bitcoin for example. Coin is an old word for the digital assets.
BobbyJones

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:30:52 AM

this coin is a TURD just like the team.
scam coin
JungleOnion

Activity: 868
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 02:56:39 AM

Now bitcoin is growing, and behind it the token of this project is growing and this is excellent. From this we can conclude that the developers are trying on this project.
Lol, are you kidding, mate?
Vsync, in fact, is not a token, as you said.
It is a coin, which used Xevan algorithm, not a token at any period in its history.

Coin or token, for me is the same thing because is something that not exists psychically only digitally so token is OK for me too as you can't touch either. Maybe you are saying this referring to the ERC20 or NEP-5 tokens which is the same thing as Bitcoin for example. Coin is an old word for the digital assets.

I think there's still a vast difference between a coin or a token, independently if it's an old word to refer a digital asset. Technically a coin is not the same as a token, even tho both are digital assets so you have to acknowledge the differences, but for this project it really doesn't matter, there's nothing of value backing it up, it could be a token or a coin, it's worthless anyhow.

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:44:56 PM

What are the next steps for this coin on the roadmap?
JudgeDredd_

Activity: 289
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:06:02 PM

I like this project, the dev team are always active on telegram unlike other coins with a ghost team unavailable.
BobbyJones

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:37:48 AM

this coin is trash , that is why the volume is non existant.
SHIT COIN with SHIT TEAM= loose all your money
i had a terrible experiance, first with the attiude of the team on discord
and the other is , the chain was broken and no one could transfer to the exchange to dump their coins for weeks .
imagine owning this TURD and not being able to sell cause the DEVS cant figure out whats wrong on simple trasnfers

if you want to loose all your money then buy this coin
Fishmaster42

Activity: 803
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:29:07 AM
Last edit: October 14, 2018, 12:41:18 PM by Fishmaster42

and the other is , the chain was broken and no one could transfer to the exchange to dump their coins for weeks .
imagine owning this TURD and not being able to sell cause the DEVS cant figure out whats wrong on simple trasnfers

No you didnt . you came to discord in the middle of the night and asked a question in the open, didnt tag anyone or put a name (so no one heard a bing or anything), and then got all pissed off when no one talked to you in 30 seconds. you were so new you didnt even know how to work the chat. Then you got even more stupid and came over here and posted negative comments (lies) about a project you didnt know anything about just to be an asshole. So about 2 hrs later I see you need help in discord and start asking what help you need, and guess what you were offline maybe even sleeping humans do that. Then I see where you went to btctalk and posted those lies about us. So i told you to fuck off and I ban you, Why because i been teaching 11 yr olds how to run masternodes for over a year now and no one has been as rude as you. maybe I shouldnt have done that but you have acted like a complete asshole ever since you showed up. I have been here helping people for over a year now. no one has ever acted in the manner in which you have. Nothing is wrong with VSX nor has it been. We have had a few glitches along the way and we are not perfect.  So we have had to deal with you and your Bull shit from then on. We have covered all this before. This is your at least 3rd shill account. The only thing that is shit around here is your breath. This is the last time I will be covering the case of the (Retarded Noob)
BobbyJones

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:55:24 AM

the attitude of this team is the worst , VSX Chain was broken for months and its been talked about here plenty.
don't pretend any different and try and change the convo ,we all can see threw your lies
my money was held hostage all that time , imagine that a cryto that you cant use .
good luck and see you at .0000000000000000000000000001

No you didnt . you came to discord in the middle of the night and asked a question in the open, didnt tag anyone or put a name, and then got all pissed off when no one talked to you in 30 seconds. you were so new you didnt even know how to work the chat. Then you got all pissed of because your new and didnt know what you were doing. So we have had to deal with you and your Bull shit from then on. We have covered all this before. This is your at least 3rd shill account. The only thing that is shit around here is your breath. Fuck off scammer
blackberry862

Activity: 91
Merit: 12

Solaris & ZeroCoin & txbit.io exchange ! Go !!!

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:06:34 AM

Really?
My wallet has still received staking rewards regularly.
I don't see problem with Vsync blockchain recent months.

So, what are your problems with Vsync network?
VSX Chain was broken for months and its been talked about here plenty.

Moreover, as you can easily saw that most of altcoins witnessed dramatic losses last several months, not only VSync.
Even ETH, DASH, XMR, BCH, and of course BTC experienced hard period this year.
Fishmaster42

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 12:24:21 PM

Gardening has taught me a lot about patience and about timing. From the time you sow a seed a plant goes through different phases. A seed sprouts up and goes into its vegetative phase where it grows, mostly underground establishing a root system and rootball where the real work is done. During a plants vegetative phase it strengthens and sturdy’s itself getting ready to bear the weight of the fruit. Some fruit plants take years to bear fruit. Some Fruit plants have to be grafted ( adding a bud or blossom of a fruiting plant) in order to fruit on their own. The vegetative state takes time and one day out of no where you notice little buds on your plant. These buds are your fruit, but your still are not done, you must nurture your plant and keep it fed and protected so it will bear fruit. A adult fruit tree can bear fruit for you and your family for many years. I know of orange trees and groves 30 to 50 years old.

I think most of you understand what I’m trying to say. Think big bigger than yourself. Endure some personal pain and suffering if need be to allow this project to grow. We have big long term plans to continue to make Vsync great.  Fish
BobbyJones

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:56:05 AM

many coins wont survive this bear market , the btc bear will be coming to a end in about 2 months- but unfortunaly you wont be participating in the next epic run , well unless you own something other than vsx
good luck with your hobby , soon you will have plenty of time with your gardening and plenty of fertilizer for it (aka vsx)

Gardening has taught me a lot about patience and about timing. From the time you sow a seed a plant goes through different phases. A seed sprouts up and goes into its vegetative phase where it grows, mostly underground establishing a root system and rootball where the real work is done. During a plants vegetative phase it strengthens and sturdy’s itself getting ready to bear the weight of the fruit. Some fruit plants take years to bear fruit. Some Fruit plants have to be grafted ( adding a bud or blossom of a fruiting plant) in order to fruit on their own. The vegetative state takes time and one day out of no where you notice little buds on your plant. These buds are your fruit, but your still are not done, you must nurture your plant and keep it fed and protected so it will bear fruit. A adult fruit tree can bear fruit for you and your family for many years. I know of orange trees and groves 30 to 50 years old.

I think most of you understand what I’m trying to say. Think big bigger than yourself. Endure some personal pain and suffering if need be to allow this project to grow. We have big long term plans to continue to make Vsync great.  Fish

Fishmaster42

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:14:00 PM

https://buzzex.io/go/?r=fishiam37Jmcem1bt

go and vote for vsx earn 500 free coins. Thank you for your vote
maximumcoin

Activity: 487
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:40:04 AM

Wow, it is very easy to get 500 free Buzzex coins.
Thanks for your link, Fish.
However, I misunderstood your message before clicking on the link. I guess what you meant is 500 free VSX coins, not Buzzex coins, LOL.
Anyway, thank you.

Fishmaster42

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:57:17 PM

Totally agree.

drimix

Activity: 39

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:50:56 PM

Good project, with huge potential. Good luck guys
Parsa1

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:02:01 AM

Hi guys,

Vsync is a great project with huge potential in future.
I am an old fan of this coin and own 560K VSX and accumulating.
I didn't sell even when the price was 25 cent in January 2018.
This is the best time to invest and accumulate VSX if you are a new investor.
The low volume is caused by generally down crypto market due to several negative news from
South Korea, India, China and USA in 2018. Governments realized that Crypto is taking over the fiat
if the progress continues trough 2018 so China started banning crypto and banks started with negative
news to stop crypto. But crypto will rise again and its non stoppable.
After the completion and implementation of Vsyncs great road-map, this coin will become among the
best top 5 anonymous coins. Vsync is a sleeping giant and can make you rich if you are patient.

Peace !

Parsa 

searchcorve

Activity: 103

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:00:29 AM

560k Vsync, the impressive figure almost blown my mind, honestly.
I have owned only 320k Vsync, not reach 5xxk like yours. Shocked
I should congrats to all holder or miner of vsx. as I can see, there are a lot of telegram groups. and the community believes in this project.
dautay_crypto

Activity: 193
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:57:14 AM

The block rewards for Vsync stakers dropped to around 5.7 coins per block.
Vsync network has turned into deflation time.
Good news from the team might help Vsync to take off from its yearly bottom.
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: