Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:13:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: This is often what happening to BTC  (Read 212 times)
nazrulislam (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 02:57:19 PM

Hi of us let American state tell you what i believe goes on right grasp costs falling whereas price is increasing will solely mean a pair of things: one. Either the worth went up an excessive amount of last year and is currently correcting, or 2.: individuals do not get the worth nevertheless and that we can see a robust increase in an exceedingly few months presumably is second choice we are going to presently notice out! tell American state what does one assume  Smiley Wink Cheesy
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
adifx

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 06:22:53 AM

The crypto trader population is still uncertain, because currency trading in the world economy is very important, so there are many policy-making requirements, as far as the trader's gains,  the policies of Forex, and the way banks are involved, the crypto currency is not such. Here's something personal or something These are being managed by the small organization, and they are audited by how much too it is Che there is no one to see it, there are many, many Cheating Capitalist has started gambling in this market, it has an impact on public demand. If the governments and banks of each country come forward and create policies and involve for this, then this market will be very strong
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:09:14 AM

Hi of us let American state tell you what i believe goes on right grasp costs falling whereas price is increasing will solely mean a pair of things: one. Either the worth went up an excessive amount of last year and is currently correcting, or 2.: individuals do not get the worth nevertheless and that we can see a robust increase in an exceedingly few months presumably is second choice we are going to presently notice out! tell American state what does one assume  Smiley Wink Cheesy
I'm assuming you are referring to the US SEC about their decisions on Bitcoin ETF? when you say American State if not then why mentioned them? Crypto is global and US is just one piece of the puzzle.

Your first option is what we call a bubble, last year really different, bitcoin went as high as $19K. So yes, probably we are just consolidating, however, you have to understand what the cause of the free fall. There are governments and central banks around the world who take anti-crypto stance causing the price to plummet. Second, we might get to see crypto recovery again, but it will take some time because smart investors are not willing to enter the market yet. You just have to stick and remain in the ecosystem and wait till the price goes on a bullish trend. Might not be this year, but it will definitely come.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Rashid555

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:38:23 AM

mostly people are saying that bitcoin should not rise and some taxes will be imposed on it but if we look at today affect then bitcoin is rising and it will still rise again and again and many other altcoins are good when the demand rise the price will automatically rise and it will be more useful than before.

AGD
Legendary

Activity: 2069
Merit: 1164

Keeper of the Private Key

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:46:51 AM

Is OP AI written? Is this even english language?  Huh

OP and this first answer are from the same person btw...

This is definitely not a good way to rank up.

Bitcoin is not a bubble, it's the pin!
+++ GPG Public key FFBD756C24B54962E6A772EA1C680D74DB714D40 +++ http://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x1C680D74DB714D40
BabyBoar

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:32:38 PM

If bitcoin raises then some group of people are wants to add some tax in this project and if bitcoin maintains their performance then price and demand both are automatically increase.
DarkVampire

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:30:48 AM

I think you should work more on clarifying what you are trying to convey rather than just typing whatever comes to your mind. The post literally took my 10 minutes from life and I am still confused about what exactly you want to say. You can try native language thread if you find it hard to post in English.
RoadRascal

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:06:20 PM

I don't think the 2017's market was a bubble or anything near to that to be honest. Bitcoin and other cryptos are still in developmental stage and people are still unsure about what the value of these coins actually should be, since they are not backed up by any real time asset.
KeepupSlim

Activity: 71

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:25:01 PM

Is OP AI written? Is this even english language?  Huh

OP and this first answer are from the same person btw...

This is definitely not a good way to rank up.
I had the same problems with understanding what is he saying in this post. This forum should be full of helpful hints for everyone that is interested in Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
CandyCoconut

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:46:37 PM

With time, the scenario will definitely change. As for now, manipulation and specualtion is ruining the market environment quite often by planting seeds of doubt among the general investors who are yet to understand the actual value of Bitcoin. Once the market situation is sorted I think the price will see a stable upsurge eventually.
BlockchainGod

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:52:18 PM

I fully agree with you. Bitcoin is not the coin that will fall, it always tends up, and all falls-only temporarily Smiley

croptodic

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:23:36 AM

The Number of Traders and investors in crypto markey is still uncertain though currency trading is necessary for world economy.There need too many policy maker.I think if the govt. and the bank of the nations come to associate,this sector, it will be very strong.
farhiamunni

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:29:48 AM

People may predicts. Its not a problem.Most of the trader thinking BTC future is dark. Many times taxes may impose on BTC. ANd some are thinking that it's prices may low sery soon. But i think, if we see the BTC statistics, Its prices is rising with other altcoin. And this prices alwaya will rise and i'm sure it will be more effectively usable than ever before.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: