Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:49:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When will the bubble burst?  (Read 1051 times)
Justaguy2 (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 08:35:41 PM

For the record, too many people think i am talking about a bubble right now. I'm not... i don't care about these "small" fluctuations. I am seeing a future where crypto is implemented in our everyday life and where you and me will be the few who got rich because of early adopting even with just a few coins. I am talking about the bubble in 10-20 years like the tulip mania bubble in 1936. Allso please don't think that bitcoin will still be !the coin! Because That sounds really narrowminded. (Don't take this the offensive way)

so if you're talking a crypto that has conquered the world then the horrific bubble will already have happened if there is to be one. that'll be the final wave of speculation. once speculation is out of the way real users will make real use of it.

and the longer bitcoin stays ahead the more incentive there is for everyone to keep it ahead. don't get into the myspace/facebook crap when switching between the two cost nothing and took a couple of clicks. it's a whole different ballgame when people have real money invested.

Mass addoption will get people to switch to the better coin, which one that will be depends on a lot more things then we know now. Fast speeds, transfer fees are important. But cashback or payment cards, government controle whatever will get people to the other side. You have a valid point when i say crypto then indeed BTC will have bursted allready Smiley
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SvenBomvolen

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 09:01:26 PM

Why thinking that this is bubble that is going to burst? Don't always think for the worst, sometimes things can really turn out good and Bitcoin is one of them. The price has still big possibilities to rise more and achieve 5000 or 6000$ easily. Some corrections will happen also but not in the form of big dump. At the moment there is nothing to worry about.
I also think that there is nothing to worry about for now. The meaning of "babble" suits more to fiat than to digital currency. I suppose that the price for bitcoin is going to grow constantly with some falls that are just inevitable. Only banning from the side of Government can stop bitcoin, nothing else.
stolendata

Activity: 264
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:49:50 PM
Last edit: August 30, 2017, 03:46:02 AM by stolendata

Why thinking that this is bubble that is going to burst? Don't always think for the worst, sometimes things can really turn out good and Bitcoin is one of them. The price has still big possibilities to rise more and achieve 5000 or 6000$ easily. Some corrections will happen also but not in the form of big dump. At the moment there is nothing to worry about.
I also think that there is nothing to worry about for now. The meaning of "babble" suits more to fiat than to digital currency. I suppose that the price for bitcoin is going to grow constantly with some falls that are just inevitable. Only banning from the side of Government can stop bitcoin, nothing else.
yes that is right that bitcoin investment is still safe investment. because the interest of the people in bitcoin is still increasing which is making bitcoin  more stable and stronger, i am hopeful that those people who will invest money in bitcoin in present time they will also get good profit after some months, because the bitcoin price is expected to reach to 8000$ very soon.
aeternus

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 07:01:06 PM

And people who entered at the top will lose everything.

why? all you have to do is wait around for it to rediscovered again. the innovations won't stop and new users won't stop coming. the potential userbase has barely been tapped.

people who bought at the top in 2013 were underwater for several years. all they had to do was wait. if they're weak enough to sell at a loss then that's their problem.

That is when you think it will reach another ATH, but the cap will get reached and the big wales will retreat some day. That is just statistics. Too much positivity just gets me wanting to say "hey guys, keep your feet on the ground because it will get ugly one day." That is allso the reason why i have descided not to tell my friends to much about it. I'm sure you have seen some artificial shit ging on like with NEO even today, that stuff will someday ruin a lot of peoples lives.
That is the nature of the capitalist system, there are winners and there are losers, bitcoin is undervalued at the moment it is possible that in the next 20 years bitcoin becomes overvalued  and people lose their money but this is nothing new, did you forget the people that bought overpriced homes in the US and that now owe more money than their house is worth?
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 08:31:18 PM

And people who entered at the top will lose everything.

why? all you have to do is wait around for it to rediscovered again. the innovations won't stop and new users won't stop coming. the potential userbase has barely been tapped.

people who bought at the top in 2013 were underwater for several years. all they had to do was wait. if they're weak enough to sell at a loss then that's their problem.

That is when you think it will reach another ATH, but the cap will get reached and the big wales will retreat some day. That is just statistics. Too much positivity just gets me wanting to say "hey guys, keep your feet on the ground because it will get ugly one day." That is allso the reason why i have descided not to tell my friends to much about it. I'm sure you have seen some artificial shit ging on like with NEO even today, that stuff will someday ruin a lot of peoples lives.
That is the nature of the capitalist system, there are winners and there are losers, bitcoin is undervalued at the moment it is possible that in the next 20 years bitcoin becomes overvalued  and people lose their money but this is nothing new, did you forget the people that bought overpriced homes in the US and that now owe more money than their house is worth?
They said early bird gets the worm and that is exactly happening to those millionaire right now in cryptocurrency. They were the first one to meet bitcoin and just lucky to get more coins i guess. The people are really doing it when someone is making a hype, we are just like ants or bees that populate the system if they smell something that's sweet.

aeternus

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 06:12:53 PM

As Market Watch says, there are three reasons that could lead to a brutal correction of this crypto-currency: First of all Bitcoin signs the return of financial bubbles, then it will certainly lead to overinvestment and a Wild speculation, and finally the bubbles always end up bursting. And these corrections will undoubtedly have unexpected training effects.
Bubbles are not a completely bad thing, the last dot com bubble brought useless companies, that is true but it also created some giants and the interest on them created an incentive to adopt the internet even faster, and I think the same is going to happen with crypto.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: