Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:15:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: best thing to do for the current situation ?  (Read 1415 times)
viewly

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 01:16:46 AM

If you're looking investment wise, you could dip into promising and reputable alt coins for a better ROI.

You would get more for your dollar.
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:45:32 AM

If you're looking investment wise, you could dip into promising and reputable alt coins for a better ROI.

You would get more for your dollar.

I don't think this is a good idea.

See, when Bitcoin crashes - so do altcoins. And Bitcoin is nearing the peak of a massive bubble right now. It is bound to crash sooner or later, and when it does you can expect most altcoins to follow suit.

With that said, my suggestion would be sell crypto for fiat now while you still can, and get back in after the noobs lose their money. Tongue

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
Kaller

Activity: 752
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:13:35 AM

Man Bitcoin is amazing. I think everyone should buy it right now don't worry about the price even if it is currently high you will make way more in the long run. Wink
humanCNC

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:51:15 AM

btc prices are still fluctuating very normally, so why should we fear. Be calm and do what you usually do. I think we should trust btc and the crypto market, btc can not easily die, if that could have happened 7 years ago

_MrTuyul404

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 05:04:24 AM

What is the best thing to do with the current situation of bitcoin? By current situation, I mean the price of transactions getting high, the upcoming fork, miners switching to Bitcoin Cash ... etc. How should I overcome this situation? or should I simply switch to other Cryptos?
hold your bitcoin, do not do transaction to avoid high transaction fee
after a segwit fully active, I think the transaction fee will be cheaper than now
but if you insist on making a transaction with a cheap transaction fee, switching the bitcoin into altcoin is a good choice Wink

karasuri

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:09:24 PM

how mush money i will lose or win  Huh if i buying btc right now? i don't do this just interested index

nothing because btc not going down again
HODLwearz

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 04:21:57 PM

Idk. I think if Bitcoin doesn't break 5k soon we could be in for a correction below 4k possibly. But there seems to have been some strange movement overnight. Looking at the global marketcap it looks like over $6 billion left the space in a matter of an hour or so. When Bitcoin spiked to $4700 yesterday, a huge influx of around $3 billion entered the space almost immediately. After the $6 billion was pulled out, another 3-4 billion USD came back into the space. Also, stocks saw around $30 billion leave the stock market. Most of that money went to emerging markets in Asia but I'd feel confident in saying that spike and dip in the marketcap was from Wall Street players. Go on coinmarketcap and look at the global marketcap 1D chart and you'll see the huge drop. I'm thinking the sudden spike in btc price drew a lot of value out of alt-coins because people are FOMO'ing over all the hype going around that bitcoin could see a huge leg up to $5-10k. I'm kind of worried myself. Not sure what to expect.
iamTom123

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:27:55 PM

What is the best thing to do with the current situation of bitcoin? By current situation, I mean the price of transactions getting high, the upcoming fork, miners switching to Bitcoin Cash ... etc. How should I overcome this situation? or should I simply switch to other Cryptos?

The best thing to do with bitcoin is HOLD! In November will have an other fork, so isn't bad to have more free money.
Just hold, don't panic when dip and in few years you can be rich!

You are right! There are so many people who are not giving up on Bitcoin and this is shown by the fact that Bitcoin already broke the $4,500 psychological blockage and there is a possibility that it can climb higher soon.  Of course, there remains to be the big problems with Bitcoin and things are not yet optimal as it should be but all of these things are just success pains...these would not be any problem if Bitcoin is not as big as today. Slowly but surely there are already people who are working hard to make Bitcoin a better and more vigorous cryptocurrency as it should be. We just have to continue on believing with Bitcoin and soon we can get the rewards we are all looking for.
Shamie1002

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:53:44 PM

Don't panic dude, I am not assuming that the coming fork is exactly like Aug fork but it calms me down at least. Yeah there is a bit of a down but some used that time to buy because prices are low. Then look where it got us, 4k+ $. Do not doubt bitcoin man. I just recommend Holding your BTC, forks are a bit risky in tradings at that time. Let us just be patient.
syarifudin

Activity: 397
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:56:25 PM

Indeed, bitcoin certainly has a chance of success with a relatively short time with trading or long-term investment. And I think now if you do not have an urgent need, it's better to hold and store bitcoin as an investment that will definitely benefit by the end of this year
dedet

Activity: 103

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 06:56:44 PM

which must be done now is we must keep trying to get the results we get from bitcoin, because bitcoin value will continue to increase let alone a few years later, besides that we can also make an investment.

Andalusy

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 07:12:35 PM

just wait for best moment, it will be great gains if we can hold for a moment,, as long as we are sure, then nothing is impossible..
RyanEncek

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 07:23:12 PM

if I am personally for now if you have btc immediately sell it because the price of btc $ 4573 again good to me !!
filharvey

Activity: 866
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 07:26:26 PM

Switching to other cryptos will not be a wise decision.We have already seen bitcoin facing many critical situation and successfully overcoming them.Many people have become weaker hands by selling their bitcoins to big whales at a cheaper price.Then,they regret for their decision.Hard fork in august has even proved the potential of bitcoin since it survived and  increased in price very high after the hard fork.BCH is nothing but an altcoin.It has no new features to deliver and it would only remain alive until some miners continue to mine it and until big whales continuing to pump and dump it.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 07:31:52 PM

Miners switching to bitcoin cash is just a temporary case and miners are just shifting between two coins to make maximum profit out of their mining hardware this might not remain same for long time.

It is always advised to invest in multiple top trading coins to hedge against potential loss from dumps on bitcoin market.
valov88

Activity: 94

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 07:40:25 PM

When do you think will be the optimum time=price to sell BTC?

peter0425

Activity: 2688
Merit: 447

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 07:53:09 PM

I just monitored what is going on before making my move. But just like others have said, I'm not affected by the situation unless bitcoin price goes to 0 which is very impossible. Although is really good to have a diversify portfolio as hedge for any situation that may come along. If you mean switching to altcoins?  For me its not optimum at this stage and its really beneficial to have bitcoin as our main investment. But as I have said, it just bad to include altcoin in your portfolio as well. Just be careful though on which coin you are going to invest.

When do you think will be the optimum time=price to sell BTC?

There is no right time to sell bitcoin the same as getting them. It really depend on the individual, if you think that you have profited enough and your investment have multiplied already then its up to you to sell or hold on it. Personally, if I don't have to do with my bitcoin then I wouldn't sell it but hodl as long as I can.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Akash1243

Activity: 392
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 08:10:10 PM

Best thing to do with bitcoins is to believe in bitcoins and hold as bitcoins has always been the long term investment.As for current situations i don't think so that transactions fees are that high when you compared it to price increased.The only thing that makes difficult to do is to make small transactions as transaction fees are up to $5 or something.Miners going to BCH is for only small period of time I do think they would shift back to bitcoins.Also remember that bitcoins are limited which will make them valuable in future.
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 08:14:11 PM

Situation? I see you re quite new in crypto. There s no need for you to panic, we ve seen similar FUD even before and in the end BTC always, always, ALWAYS prevails. Traders re actually quite bullish, I expect us to see $5k per BTC before the end of this month. So there s really no situation. Try to get as many BTC as possible and you ll do good.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1348

Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 08:35:47 PM

Situation? I see you re quite new in crypto. There s no need for you to panic, we ve seen similar FUD even before and in the end BTC always, always, ALWAYS prevails. Traders re actually quite bullish, I expect us to see $5k per BTC before the end of this month. So there s really no situation. Try to get as many BTC as possible and you ll do good.
This month? Really?  Roll Eyes So the pump to $5000 is going to start tomorrow? You're quite an optimist. Cheesy
I've spend some time reading tradingview today and to my surprise the majority of people were bullish about BCC and LTC. According to them these two are going to go up soon. BTC of course along with them, this one has been racing since last year.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███