Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 11:23:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The significant of bitcoin breaking $4,500.  (Read 305 times)
omonuyak (OP)

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 08:02:46 PM

Since August first splitting between bitcoin core and bitcoin Cash,  the price of core has been going up significantly, in fact price has make over 80% profit margin.  As at last week when price went from the high  of $4400 and go down as low as $3700 on some exchange platforms many People  from this forum said bitcoin core is dumping but since the beginning of this week bitcoin has been rising in price till this afternoon when $4500 strong resistance  level was broken. I will like to ask expert here of the significant of this progress!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OneUnderBridge

Activity: 368
Merit: 266

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 09:20:53 PM

Since August first splitting between bitcoin core and bitcoin Cash,  the price of core has been going up significantly, in fact price has make over 80% profit margin.  As at last week when price went from the high  of $4400 and go down as low as $3700 on some exchange platforms many People  from this forum said bitcoin core is dumping but since the beginning of this week bitcoin has been rising in price till this afternoon when $4500 strong resistance  level was broken. I will like to ask expert here of the significant of this progress!

It is very scary. It doesn't make sense. My shoeshine boy told me to buy bitcoin today. What does it all mean? I bought Tulips instead because, at least, they're real.

▐█▌
                   ███
                  █████
                ▄███████▄
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████████████████████▀
      ██████████████ ██████████████
      ▐████████████   ████████████▌
       ███████████     ███████████
      ▐██████████       ██████████▌
      █████████▀         ▀█████████
    ▄████████▀             ▀████████▄
  ▄███████▀▀                 ▀▀███████▄
▄█████▀▀                         ▀▀█████▄
Trade  Whitepaper  Bounties    ▬▬▬▬▬
..Connect and Create..
                ▄▄████▄▄
               ██████████
              ████████████
              ████████████
      █████   ████████████   █████
     ███████  ████████████  ███████
     ███████   ██████████   ███████
     ███████    ████████    ███████
      ██████    ████████    ██████
      █████▀   ██████████   ▀█████
   ▄▄██▀▀    ██████████████    ▀▀█▄▄
 █████  ████████████████████████  █████
█████  ██████████████████████████  █████
       ██████████████████████████

The Movement
Unstoppable Organization
                  ▐█▌
                   ███
                  █████
                ▄███████▄
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████████████████████▀
      ██████████████ ██████████████
      ▐████████████   ████████████▌
       ███████████     ███████████
      ▐██████████       ██████████▌
      █████████▀         ▀█████████
    ▄████████▀             ▀████████▄
  ▄███████▀▀                 ▀▀███████▄
▄█████▀▀                         ▀▀█████▄      
Trade  Whitepaper  Bounties    ▬▬▬
Connect and Create
⌠                  ▄▄████▄▄
               ██████████
              ████████████
              ████████████
      █████   ████████████   █████
     ███████   ██████████   ███████
     ███████    ████████    ███████
      ██████    ████████    ██████
      █████▀   ██████████   ▀█████
   ▄▄██▀▀    ██████████████    ▀▀█▄▄
 █████  ████████████████████████  █████
█████  ██████████████████████████  █████
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 09:42:31 PM

Since August first splitting between bitcoin core and bitcoin Cash,  the price of core has been going up significantly, in fact price has make over 80% profit margin.  As at last week when price went from the high  of $4400 and go down as low as $3700 on some exchange platforms many People  from this forum said bitcoin core is dumping but since the beginning of this week bitcoin has been rising in price till this afternoon when $4500 strong resistance  level was broken. I will like to ask expert here of the significant of this progress!

It is very scary. It doesn't make sense. My shoeshine boy told me to buy bitcoin today. What does it all mean? I bought Tulips instead because, at least, they're real.
If you have the believe that bitcoin is not real what business then do you have doing here in this forum if you prefer Tulips as compared to bitcoin.  It was a long awaited break through of the strongest resistance in today's upward movement and i believe this is a sign $10,000 maybe attainable before end of this year.
MintCondition
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 10:06:10 PM

If you have the believe that bitcoin is not real what business then do you have doing here in this forum if you prefer Tulips as compared to bitcoin.  It was a long awaited break through of the strongest resistance in today's upward movement and i believe this is a sign $10,000 maybe attainable before end of this year.
Before August ends, we a day before. Btc is performing really good after the split like saying that there's no splot that can beat him. It may gets higher still, who would know by next month. Almost every week of this month btc puts record.

Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 12:21:18 PM

Before August ends, we a day before. Btc is performing really good after the split like saying that there's no splot that can beat him. It may gets higher still, who would know by next month. Almost every week of this month btc puts record.

No words can express how bitcoin really good to us for the past few months it was a little bit shaky when china declares to banned ICO, at that time i though it won't recover due to fact that chinesse investors well never accept bitcoin exchange. But this month i was surprise when they hit the target of $ 5000 this year.
yohan09

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 12:38:30 PM

Recently we encountered big trouble about bitcoin banned in China but, It never last because the status of bitcoin in the present are going strong, Its like a big blast of surprise for bitcoin holders. It makes me feel more confident to dig in it, and whatever bad rumors may encounter in the public, There's no sense of pulling them down. This is truly amazing and another breaking records for soaring up. This is a good sign of success. Let's prepare for another blasting in the upcoming days. This gonna be exciting one's again, surely $6000 at the end of the year.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: