Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:25:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mining App w/Power+Solar integration?  (Read 218 times)
siforek (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 12:17:41 AM

I build apps & APIs for a living. Naturally after getting into mining I've come up with a few ideas & I'd like to get feedback or additional suggestions.
First it'd obviously need to track current/past & projected hashrate, payouts etc. via https://api.ethermine.org/docs/ add exchanges, no problem, but nothing new there. Then I'd like to integrate data from my WeMo Insight & SolarCity in some way. I'm thinking it'd be nice to see my actual gains as they relate to power production, etc. Reminds me of a YouTube video where the guy said he could only mine in the summer with his solar or something..

Also while I know some already do so, I'd like to work in additional controls. Starting/stopping mining, adjusting configs.

I'm sure there are a bunch more things that could be added & very I'm open to suggestions. I don't imagine I'd charge for it. I'd like to have it open source & allow others to add integrations to it if needed.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: