Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:58:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What to buy after the corrections?  (Read 2475 times)
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 10:45:14 PM

Bro are you serious? Most have corrected around 30 percent which was the prediction. Not everyone is in them for straight pumps...and mortgaging their house off and panic selling. Why would this go down people are profit taking but some are long term investing plus new money is coming in. Because there's one major thing driving crypto currency greed.

yes i am.

new money is dumb money. dumb money is scared and flighty. most noobs buy high and sell low. and if there's more of them than old hands then the moves are more violent. the old money is patient enough to wait for them to be exhausted. then it starts over again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitcoinUKmedia

Activity: 261
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 11:08:47 PM

You could probably buy most things since the market for alts is still very new. Anything with use value (not coin for coins sake) is worth holding  -  as more people join the growing community demand will increase  - but you also have the safety net of utility in the technology itself.
paramind22

Activity: 2632
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2017, 12:55:04 AM

If you look at the good coins that are on Poloniex (and there are a lot of good ones that aren't), the ones that are at the lowest points today still are not at pre-may heights.  I figure why buy waiting for those old highs when about 14 billion still has to enter the market to reach where they were at last week.

2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2017, 04:14:24 AM

I bought some Steem for speculation on the short

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
jane418

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 08:12:59 AM

My choice is Ethereum and Golem. They have already recovered from the big dump a few days ago.

cerejobastos

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 11:07:20 AM

Stratis is the future. Just entered top 10 and wont stop there.
Do your due diligence but cant be wrong with this one.

Join the slack and check yourselves the great team and community behind it.
https://stratis-invite.herokuapp.com/

NaXxow
Legendary

Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000

ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 11:18:51 AM

definitely BTC, haha I already earned couple of bucks with this baby. The popularity of Bitcoin alwayas an assurance that the price will surge faster than you expect.

██
         ████
        ██████
       ████████
      ██████████
     █████  █████
    █████    █████
   █████      █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄   █████        █████
 ████████████▄  █████      █████
██████████████▄  █████    █████
                  █████  █████
                   ██████████
                    ████████
                     ██████
                      ████
                       ██
Azbit▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...BLOCKCHAIN INVESTING BANKING.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ●
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
ROGER VER
ADVISOR
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
WHITEPAPER
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●
Bounty Thread

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
███████████   ████████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Nadicona

Activity: 375

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 04:23:34 PM

definitely BTC, haha I already earned couple of bucks with this baby. The popularity of Bitcoin alwayas an assurance that the price will surge faster than you expect.

I think Ethereum is more popular, especially it can be used in ICO.

HFTisking

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 05:01:31 PM

For people interested in short term speculation, I just saw this coin on Bittrex, ION, it's still a low volume and it looks very promising.
https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-ION

I just put some money on it Smiley
Heard it might pump real soon...
CoinCollector006

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 05:30:21 PM

These are the names I bought in decreasing order of capital allocated

LTC, BTC, DAR, XDN, VIA, XMR, SEC, GRC, SC

LTC - increased existing position, this has lagged other large cap currencies and has faster transactions than BTC, trades on many Chinese exchanges, Charles Lee the creator just left Coinbase and will be focusing on LiteCoin development full time which may be a catalyst for future price appreciation. His twitter link is attached.
https://twitter.com/satoshilite?lang=en

DAR - new position, they are attempting to disintermediate the SQL replication and business recovery businesses, at less than 10m market cap this is a decent bet, enterprise focused coins like Factom and Ethereum seem to be outperforming currency oriented coins https://darcr.us

GRC - this is a sleeper, off the radar name, use case to solve problems for science, market cap of 35m at the current price of $0.081169 , https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/gridcoin/

░▓██████████████░
    ░▒██            ▒██▒░         ▓█████▓                               ░█████▒               ███                   
█████▓░     ██████░   ▒▓████      ██░░░▓█▓                             ▒███▒▓███              ███                     
██        █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█▓▒    ██     ▒█▓    ██                             ███   ▒██▒                                 
▓█      ░█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓█░  █▓     ▓█▒   ▒█▓  ░████▓    █████   ░█████▓  ██▓    ██▓  ███████▓   ▓██   ▒█████▓   ███████▓
░█░    ░█▓▒▒░░░░░▒ ░▒██  ░█░     ██    ██░  ██  ▓█▒  ██░ ▒█▓  ▓█▓  ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███▒ ▓███  ███  ▒██▓ ▒██▒  ███▒ ▓███
 ██    ██▒░░░▒▒ ░░▒▒▓█▒  ██     ▒█▓    ██  ██   ▒█▒ ▓█░   █▓  ██   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███   ███
 ▒█░ ░▒█▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒█ ░█▒     ▓█░   ▒█▓  ███████  ███████░ ░█▓   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
  ██ ░██▓▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒░░░█░ ██      ██    ██░ ▒█▓░▒░░  ░█▓░▒░░░  ▓█░  ▒█▒  ██▓    ██▓  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
   ██  █▓██▓▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓█▒ ██      ▒█▓   ░██  ██       ▓█░       ██   ██   ███   ▒██▒  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███  ░███
    ██    ▒▓███████▓  ██       ██▒  ▒██   ██  ░██  ▓█░  ██░ ░██  ▓█▓   ▓██▓▒▒███   ███  ░███  ███  ░██▓░▓██▒  ███  ░███
     ██░       ░    ░██        ██████▓    ▒█████   ░█████░  ▓█████▓     ▒█████▓    ███  ░███  ███   ▒█████▒   ███  ░███
      ▒██          ██▒                                      ██                                                   
        ▒██░     ▓██                                       ▒█▓                                                         
          ▓██░ ▓██░                                        ██░                                                         
            ▒██▓
Tor Integrated & Secured
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 10:06:36 AM

These are the names I bought in decreasing order of capital allocated

LTC, BTC, DAR, XDN, VIA, XMR, SEC, GRC, SC

LTC - increased existing position, this has lagged other large cap currencies and has faster transactions than BTC, trades on many Chinese exchanges, Charles Lee the creator just left Coinbase and will be focusing on LiteCoin development full time which may be a catalyst for future price appreciation. His twitter link is attached.
https://twitter.com/satoshilite?lang=en

DAR - new position, they are attempting to disintermediate the SQL replication and business recovery businesses, at less than 10m market cap this is a decent bet, enterprise focused coins like Factom and Ethereum seem to be outperforming currency oriented coins https://darcr.us

GRC - this is a sleeper, off the radar name, use case to solve problems for science, market cap of 35m at the current price of $0.081169 , https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/gridcoin/

It is August now, you can buy some Bitcoin Cash.

Ushler

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 10:47:32 AM

Hi All,

Whichs alts are you buying right now?

I am buying the Bitcoin Cash, it is quite good.
efx

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 11:18:08 AM

I am still buying waves here ~100k. Great coin with a great team behind it. You should have a look at it
Sowik

Activity: 532
Merit: 327

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 11:20:50 AM

Ardor would be good buy. Their mainnet releases later this year in Q4.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 09:04:31 AM

Hi All,

Whichs alts are you buying right now?

I am buying the Bitcoin Cash, it is quite good.

The price has dropped quite a lot recently. Maybe it is time to buy now.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: