Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:11:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Metaverse|decentralised open platform of digital assets & digital identity  (Read 66957 times)
niknik1966

Activity: 266
Merit: 251

DIW - Security Decentralized,Life Revolutionized

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:31:43 AM

What can happen to this project if the law on the prohibition of ISO comes into force in China?

▄▄
        ▄█▀▀█▄
      ▄█▀ ▄▄ ▀█▄
      ▀ ▄████▄ ▀
   ▄▀ ▄ ▀████▀ ▄ ▀▄
 ▄▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▄
█  ███████  ███████  █
 ▀▄ ▀███▀ ▄▄ ▀███▀ ▄▀

▀▄ ▀ ▄████▄ ▀ ▄▀
      ▄ ▀████▀ ▄
      ▀█▄ ▀▀ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▄█▀
          ▀▀
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▀███████
██████            ▀████████     ████     █████    █████     ███████
██████     ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀██████     █████    ████      ████    ████████
██████     ██████▄    █████     █████    ▀██▀  ▄▄  ▀██▀    ████████
██████     ███████    █████     ██████    ██   ██   ██    █████████
██████     ███████    █████     ██████    ██   ██   ██    █████████
██████     ███████    █████     ██████     █   ██   █     █████████
██████     █████▀    ██████     ███████       ████       ██████████
██████     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██████     ████████     ██████     ███████████
██████            ▄████████     ████████     ██████     ███████████
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.DIWtoken.com.
▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀

SECURITY DECENTRALIZED

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
metaverse-project (OP)

Activity: 185
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:36:44 PM
Last edit: September 21, 2017, 05:26:49 AM by metaverse-project

Metaverse ETP now is available for trading on Bitfinex, which can be traded with USD,BTC,ETH.

Bitfinex is the world's leading bitcoin exchange. It offers platforms for trading and for providing and receiving financing. It was the first exchange in the world to implement real-time proof-of-reserves via segregated customer wallets, and boasts some of the best security features in the industry.

ETP is the token issued by Chinese leading public blockchain project – Metaverse.
ETP can be used to measure the value of smart properties in Metaverse or as collateral in financial transactions. It is also used to pay transaction and other fees applied on Metaverse.

ETP detail info:
Total Supply: 100,000,000 ETP
Block Time: 24 seconds
Dev Language: C++
Mining algorithm : Improved version of ETHASH
Github: https://github.com/mvs-org
metaverse-project (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:49:37 AM

What can happen to this project if the law on the prohibition of ISO comes into force in China?

Chinese's prohibition affects the exchange in China whereas Metaverse project would continue in accordance with its planning. Metaverse is a public blockchain project  and Chinese government encourages blockchain technology.
metaverse-project (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:51:25 AM

Since China's bitcoin-exchange ban puts digital currencies under pressure, can i still make transactions on Metaverse's exchange platform? 

Please go to Bitfinex, ETP is available on this platform.
kslavik

Activity: 441
Merit: 250

GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:17:10 AM

Chinese's prohibition affects the exchange in China whereas Metaverse project would continue in accordance with its planning. Metaverse is a public blockchain project  and Chinese government encourages blockchain technology.

How are you dodging the Chinese regulations? Shouldn't you be paying back your investors?

Who bought this token initlally?

████
             ███  ███
           ████     ███
         ███  ███    ███
       ████     ███    ███
     ███  ███     ███    ███
   ████     ███     ███   ██
 ███  ███     █████████████████
███     ███     ███           ██
 ███      ███     ██          ██
   ███      ██████████      ███
     ███      ██████      ███
       ███      ██      ███
         ███          ███
           ███      ███
             ███  ███
               ████

GUTS
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

smart-ticket protocol for events
live product with market traction!
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

BTC ANN
  WEBSITE
  BLOG

SANDBOX
  WHITEPAPER
  BOUNTY

metaverse-project (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:24:22 AM

How are you dodging the Chinese regulations? Shouldn't you be paying back your investors?

Who bought this token initlally?

Your questions are very good.

For paying back,there are two ways.
-For those initial investors who used BTC and ETH to support Metaverse during ICO phase, Metaverse returned back their original tokens.
-For investors who bought ETP on Chinese exchanges, Metaverse launched buy-back activity. Investors could decide whether they join buy-back or keep ETP.

For your second question- who bought ETP initially.
Metaverse started ICO on August 2016, people who were confident with us invested the project and got ETP back when Metaverse was go-live.
pxcx

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 04:52:47 AM

hey guys, since doesnt have ETP calculator on whattomine, i built this simple calculator (http://mining.etpmetaverse . tk/) so new miners like me, will can estimate your profits. Im asking help to experient miners, to validate these outputs. Any feedback, will be welcome (dev@pxcx.com.br).

Link to calculator >> http://mining.etpmetaverse . tk/ << (Forum blocked dotTk domains)
metaverse-project (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:33:16 AM

The Conception of Digital Assets on Metaverse

A key component of the Metaverse Blockchain is the Avatars (digital identities). In the current blockchain transaction tracking system, we can trace a series of transactions and specific addresses by inquiring the blockchain browser. We cannot know specific users who complete these operations from these addresses, that is, these public keys and addresses fail to connect with the real world in a lot of associated information.

There is nothing wrong with this though and is considered one of advantages of blockchain transactions, protecting users’ privacy to a great extent. However, with the diversification of assets and functions on blockchain, a single private key or address can no longer meet these special features.

For example, when people want to borrow or mortgage assets, they usually need to learn participants' credit information by using a series of standard algorithms from the data of their economic behavior. Take the real world as an example, the personal credit system is usually based on the residents of the household income, the occurrence of loans and repayment, credit overdraft and bad credit as well as other aspects.

Coincidentally, Zhima Credit collects five-dimension data of users, including credit history, behavior preferences, performance, identity and personal relationship. The final credit score will form in accordance with the dimensions of a data source and a certain algorithm.

According to the different grades, users can use specific functions and implement specific permissions. When constructing digital identities, Metaverse will also collect users’ behavior data. The data forms an exact credit rating through a fair algorithm, which is the foundation of building digital identities.
Learning2Fly

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 12:05:22 AM

So is this legit or what?  Bad sign when everything green and this is red 20%
metaverse-project (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:23:03 AM

Metaverse Progress Report (September, 2017)

Introduction
Metaverse is a public blockchain project that aims to provide decentralized services based on digital assets, digital identity and value intermediaries in order to build an open ecosystem in which digital value can be freely circulated. Detailed information can be found in our white paper (http://newmetaverse.org/white-paper/Metaverse-white-paper-v2.1-EN.pdf), which is actively being revised.

Monthly in Review
Trading Platform

Metaverse’s ETP has begun trading on Bitfinex, the world’s largest Bitcoin trading platform. The available trading pairs are: ETP/USD, ETP/BTC and ETP/ETH.
Bitfinex is a cryptocurrency spot trading platform and provides trading, financing and other services. You can access the platform at https://www.bitfinex.com/.

Development
Web Wallet Development Progress: this month, we released version 0.7.0 of our web wallet. We’re pleased to announce that it’s our first major update for the wallet with an all-new UI and improved features including:
-   An installation package including a database – reduces sync time
-   Optimized querying and other related functions for accounts with high trading volumes
-   Optimized Mongoose services, speeding up the web wallet
-   Added high-level backups; accounts can now be exported to an encrypted file
-   Reconstructed multi-sig commands, optimizing the output method

Head to https://blog.mvs.live/latest-releasenotes/ for the release notes.
Version 0.7.1 of the wallet will go live next month with the following improvements:
-   Resolving issues with ETP locking
-   Miners can determine the mining fee
-   Multi-sig addresses and transactions can be created from the front end
-   Normal and multi-sig transactions will be separated when sending transactions
-   General wallet improvements that will reduce the amount of system resources consumed
-   UI update

Mobile Wallet Development Progress: 2 updates were released for the Android version of our mobile wallet TokenMaster this month. Development is complete for the iOS version, which will be submitted for vetting by the App Store this month.

Other information
Digital Identity white paper: Metaverse’s digital identity white paper was published this month. Digital identities in Metaverse are built on the blockchain ecology system, and will be able provide verification and authentication services for multiple industries centered around the wallet and Blockchain as a Service (BaaS) concept, by making use of the blockchain’s underlying infrastructure.
You may view our white paper here: http://newmetaverse.org/white-paper/Metaverse-digital-identity-white-paper-v1.0-EN.pdf

Metaverse Foundation attends the D10e conference in Kyiv, Ukraine: Metaverse Foundation sponsored and attended the recent D10e conference held in Kyiv, Ukraine, from 16-19 September. Metaverse Foundation’s founder Eric Gu was also in attendance as a speaker.

Follow us and keep up with the latest news on Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Slack or Telegram!
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mvsofficial/
Telegram: t.me/Metaverse_Blockchain
Slack: https://metaverse-project.herokuapp.com
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Metaverse_Blockchain/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/mvs_org
dodopool

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

dodopool.com operator

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 12:35:48 PM

only 2.5% of mining power is outside china at the moment.

Would be lovely if more people joined us on http://etp.dodopool.com

adsjohn

Activity: 186

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:38:34 PM

Although the community floor is not high, but the hot degree of this project is not words, there are many followers, and the recent price trend is also very good
dodopool

dodopool.com operator

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 12:45:03 PM

BTW Metaverse mining info, if someone is too lazy to go to http://etp.dodopool.com/index.htm#/help Cheesy

Claymore
Code:
  setx GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0
  setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
  setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
  setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
  setx GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
  EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool stratum+tcp://etp.dodopool.com:8008 -ewal MJjMh7F2ZuNcEQvrEK2PoMwCyqX7vJrqTV -eworker rig1 -epsw x -ftime 10 -allcoins 1 --mode 1

Ethminer
Code:
  ethminer.exe -U -SP 1 -S etp.dodopool.com:8008 -O MJjMh7F2ZuNcEQvrEK2PoMwCyqX7vJrqTV.rig1 --farm-recheck 1000 -v 2

Legis

Activity: 74

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:36:49 PM

Hello,

I made a test transaction of 2 ETP from bitfinex to my local wallet: https://explorer.mvs.live/#!/tx/fd3db912e7857293696774e9826bbce041db2952c421f0823dab9dbe62b832e6

I made the transaction hours ago but I still cannot see them on my wallet. What is the problem with them not showing? Could it be that the wallet is still synching (I cannot see any sync progress bar anywhere) ?

The wallet software also does not find the hash what the other block explorer finds, it just says "Could not find a transaction for given hash."

I'd like to transfer the ETP to my local wallet and "lock" them to get interest.

Thanks!
dodopool

dodopool.com operator

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 02:23:23 PM

Hello,

I made a test transaction of 2 ETP from bitfinex to my local wallet: https://explorer.mvs.live/#!/tx/fd3db912e7857293696774e9826bbce041db2952c421f0823dab9dbe62b832e6

I made the transaction hours ago but I still cannot see them on my wallet. What is the problem with them not showing? Could it be that the wallet is still synching (I cannot see any sync progress bar anywhere) ?

The wallet software also does not find the hash what the other block explorer finds, it just says "Could not find a transaction for given hash."

I'd like to transfer the ETP to my local wallet and "lock" them to get interest.

Thanks!

I can see your account already has the balance:
http://mymvs.info/address/MKnU8sf5hJwvPmhREaAEaRhPRvTiCKHBFr

I guess your wallet is still syncing, Check what is the latest block in your wallet at the moment

Legis

Activity: 74

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:42:21 PM

Yes the reason was the wallet was not synched, now it has synched and the funds are visible.

Good luck to Metaverse, this thing flies under the radar atm in the western world. Good opportunity for long term invest.
pnbamania

Activity: 267

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:53:27 AM
Last edit: October 19, 2017, 06:15:56 AM by pnbamania

http://cryptopoolpond.com/#/

ETP Mining Pool Based in USA / EUROPE
How To Mine
In order to mine on this pool you need to have an ethminer installation pointed to
cryptopoolpond.com:8008 / eu.cryptopoolpond.com:8008

YOUR_ETP_ADDRESS
This is your address for payouts, generate one with wallet, or mine directly to exchange like Bitfinex or Bittrex.
Example: MPVYH9GQGZkJc4rZ4ZEx9bnV1mpa3M4whw.
RIG_ID
ID of your farm to distinguish it from your other rig. If you have just one rig, feel free to omit this param. This param must be short alphanumeric string with optional dashes and underscores.
Example: rig-1
Hint: use -U for Nvidia and -G for AMD

Full example:

Mining for NVIDIA / Amd using EthMiner (Please change server to eu.cryptopoolpond.com:8008 if in Europe)

Get the latest Miner from, EthMiner github releases EthMiner. Then start your miners by putting the following commands into a bat file called start.bat (create a text file and paste the code then save it as .bat)

Code:
  ethminer.exe -U -SP 1 -S cryptopoolpond.com:8008 -O MPVYH9GQGZkJc4rZ4ZEx9bnV1mpa3M4whw.1 --farm-recheck 1000 -v 2

Mining for NVIDIA / AMD using Claymore (Please change server to stratum+tcp://eu.cryptopoolpond.com:8008 if in Europe)

Get the latest miner from, Claymore's thread Claymore. Then start your miners by putting the following commands into a bat file called start.bat (create a text file and paste the code then save it as .bat)

Code:
  EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool stratum+tcp://cryptopoolpond.com:8008 -ewal MPVYH9GQGZkJc4rZ4ZEx9bnV1mpa3M4whw -eworker main -epsw x -ftime 10 -allcoins 1 --mode 1

Connection settings for Nicehash:

Make absolutely SURE you have set your password as # when using Nicehash!

Code:
  Pool host: cryptopoolpond.com
  Pool port: 3333
  Pool user: MPVYH9GQGZkJc4rZ4ZEx9bnV1mpa3M4whw
  Pool pass: #
  Algorithm: DaggerHashimoto

Tips

CPU mining is not recommended.

Don't forget to change your WALLET ADDRESS.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
Cymatoxa

Activity: 378
Merit: 121

"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 12:27:19 PM

Especially on BITFINEX price is not growing. Now, if it was added to BITTREX I am sure the price would have changed at least three.

Jhasnolimits

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 12:20:00 AM

THis is on bitfinex right?
FractalUniverse

Activity: 1034
Merit: 558

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 05:31:42 PM

THis is on bitfinex right?
yes, I just bought few into my coin collection Cheesy
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: