Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:13:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you been pwowned?  (Read 139 times)
webwakko (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

It's all about the cryptocoins

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 11:55:09 AM

I saw a topic passing by on the DeepOnion-community page . Within the reactions in that topic I noticed something about security which caught my attention.

Every internet-user should be aware that having a secured password is key for every move you make on the www. But even then you're never fully protected against hackers and thus your "secure" password could finaly end up in a public database somewhere on the web.
While surfin the internet and reading some articles about this, i stumbled upon a website that has a good reputation when it comes to notifying you when your password, e-mailaddress or domain has been breached.

This also applies to your e-mailaddress, which often is the first victim of spam or abuse by not so friendly people.

Breached? well, this is short for beeing exposed for commercial goals or even to people with very bad intentions.

Have a look at https://haveibeenpwned.com/ to find out in what level you're still in the save zone... or whether you should considering changing your passwords accross the internet.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                      
✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                              
Get Your FREE Coins NOW!        
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                        
✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: