Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:30:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Did Satoshi Nakamoto transact 3000pcs bitcoin to test SW today?  (Read 1123 times)
vishay

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 01:54:55 PM

I think not one satoshi had such an accumulation, if you remember the British who was looking for his hard drive with 15,000 BTC.
cybergamp

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:42:14 AM

Reviewed a news from webo.com that "Satoshi Nakamoto seemly transacted 3000pcs bitcoin to test SW today".

If it is true, will it influence the current Bitcoin market?

We require a demonstrate in light of the fact that in the event that we are having demonstrated then we can trust. This is new site it may be phony or something unique? Like I'm confounded would you be able to reveal to me that it is reality or we are simply envisioning? Bitcoin is giving a great deal chances to us. On the off chance that Satoshi has demonstrated some character then we require demonstrate in light of the fact that he has concealed his self.
jcarl987

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:58:05 AM

How are people reading about this but nobody can provide a link? If Satoshi's coins were being moved we'd know about it from more sources than these vague posts.

Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:06:57 AM

Reviewed a news from webo.com that "Satoshi Nakamoto seemly transacted 3000pcs bitcoin to test SW today".

If it is true, will it influence the current Bitcoin market?
Doubt it's Nakamoto, probably someone who found their info who was involved with the community a long time ago and is now interested in cashing out sometime soon, or to test something as was said. But I do not believe Nakamoto is back since all those addresses are just part of those found for mining rewards in the early days of the network. Each of them outputs 50 BTC, that's about right for someone who was receiving full block rewards.

Good for them. I hope they know what they want to do with their money, even if it never leaves the blockchain.
AlexW333

Activity: 924
Merit: 18

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:11:44 AM

all can be
criticoflife

Activity: 353
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:39:26 AM

How are people reading about this but nobody can provide a link? If Satoshi's coins were being moved we'd know about it from more sources than these vague posts.

I know right. I searched for a link to validate this but there is nothing anywhere. So this is fud being spread by people that don't like the bullish run bitcoin has been on or is it actually really posted on some crypto news that i have yet to be able to find? If anyone here can post some links please i would very much like to read about this. Thanks

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
drwhobox

Activity: 756
Merit: 133

- hello doctor who box

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:42:05 AM

Please can you provide some links and transaction Id's Most of us here are interested.
From what news source did you got your info.
I think it's just a pioneer that is moving his Bitcoins or it's just an exchange site.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: