Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:29:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EarnFreeCoin Signature Campaign - Awaiting site admin  (Read 5496 times)
zoomzoom (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 125

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:03:30 PM

Mr zoomzoom so you scam us for a whole month, what can be your reason to destroy the trust we have on you in this great forum. Is a shameful act on you.

I didn't scam anybody. So don't throw accusations around whilst I'm trying to resolve this. Yes I was naive and should have used an escrow, I accept fault on my part for that but don't call me a scammer.

This is public info so feel it's ok to post:
https://www.whois.com/whois/earnfreecoin.com
there is your scammer, there is obviously a chance he could be ill or something, someone who speaks Indian please ring and ask why he isn't paying. if he returns and pays then I will delete this post.

If worst comes to worst, then I will pay everyone at least something, as an apology on my behalf for falling victim to a scam, though I won't be paying whilst I have negative trust for something which is out of my hands.

Their is no house number or plot number so it is obviously a scammer. I have never heard this registrar and the information was updates 7 hours ago.
Why people waste somebodies precious time by asking to promote scams.

Update: It looks like a chineese scammer, but I am not sure
Domain:
earnfreecoin.com
Registrar:
ALIBABA.COM SINGAPORE E-COMMERCE PRIVATE LIMITED

Registration Date:
2017-08-22
Expiration Date:
2018-08-22
Updated Date:
2017-08-22
ok
Name Servers:
chin.ns.cloudflare.com
derek.ns.cloudflare.com

Name:Ashrith
Organization:Chessqu
Street:Deep tower, EPIP, Whitefield
City:Bangalore
State:Karnataka
Postal Code:560066
Phone:+91.9632555233
Fax:+91.9632555233
Email:email@gmail.com

is the info below it, I'm pretty sure thats the guys name aswell. The number is a whatsapp number also, though I'm a bit reluctant to give him my number.
And ashrith if you are reading this, I will remove all these posts if you just resolve this situation, you are really fucking me and a lot of other people over.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
castiel0504

Activity: 266
Merit: 109

Ultra Mega Giga Super Cool Flying Oposum!

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:09:42 PM

For start, i would advise to remove signature campaign from this page : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0
zoomzoom (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:20:44 PM

For start, i would advise to remove signature campaign from this page : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0

Ok I've asked.

endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 03:00:49 AM

Mr zoomzoom so you scam us for a whole month, what can be your reason to destroy the trust we have on you in this great forum. Is a shameful act on you.

I didn't scam anybody. So don't throw accusations around whilst I'm trying to resolve this. Yes I was naive and should have used an escrow, I accept fault on my part for that but don't call me a scammer.

there is your scammer, there is obviously a chance he could be ill or something, someone who speaks Indian please ring and ask why he isn't paying. if he returns and pays then I will delete this post.

If worst comes to worst, then I will pay everyone at least something, as an apology on my behalf for falling victim to a scam, though I won't be paying whilst I have negative trust for something which is out of my hands.

Their is no house number or plot number so it is obviously a scammer. I have never heard this registrar and the information was updates 7 hours ago.

Domain:
earnfreecoin.com
Registrar:

Registration Date:
2017-08-22
Expiration Date:
2018-08-22
Updated Date:
2017-08-22
ok
Name Servers:
chin.ns.cloudflare.com
derek.ns.cloudflare.com

is the info below it, I'm pretty sure thats the guys name aswell. The number is a whatsapp number also, though I'm a bit reluctant to give him my number.
And ashrith if you are reading this, I will remove all these posts if you just resolve this situation, you are really fucking me and a lot of other people over.

Their is no house or pplot number so It is obviously a scam and as you are sayinhg that ashrith reading this thread, but what I say is he won't never come here and may be on another scam project.
Scammers always have multiple scam projects. It could have some knowledge to you that in collecting money in advance, BTW how much you got paid for posting this thread?

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
zoomzoom (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 03:24:20 AM

Domain:
earnfreecoin.com
Registrar:

Registration Date:
2017-08-22
Expiration Date:
2018-08-22
Updated Date:
2017-08-22
ok
Name Servers:
chin.ns.cloudflare.com
derek.ns.cloudflare.com

Their is no house or pplot number so It is obviously a scam and as you are sayinhg that ashrith reading this thread, but what I say is he won't never come here and may be on another scam project.
Scammers always have multiple scam projects. It could have some knowledge to you that in collecting money in advance, BTW how much you got paid for posting this thread?

Postal code and street name, idk how indian address' work but thats some info. And maybe someone could try calling him or msging him on whatsapp, the fact the number is registered on whatsapp makes me lean to believe it is ashriths number.
I was paid $75. I have spent half of that, the rest I will be distributing to users, if this cannot be resolved.

mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:50:39 AM

Domain:
earnfreecoin.com
Registrar:

Registration Date:
2017-08-22
Expiration Date:
2018-08-22
Updated Date:
2017-08-22
ok
Name Servers:
chin.ns.cloudflare.com
derek.ns.cloudflare.com

Postal code and street name, idk how indian address' work but thats some info. And maybe someone could try calling him or msging him on whatsapp, the fact the number is registered on whatsapp makes me lean to believe it is ashriths number.
I was paid $75. I have spent half of that, the rest I will be distributing to users, if this cannot be resolved.
Please include me in the payment you made I have posted a lot in order to meet the requirements you need and  I am waited for a month in order to received my payment. I hope you will pay me sir. I am waiting 25 dollars is a big help for me. I have a kids.Thank you!
endlasuresh

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 09:23:11 AM

Domain:
earnfreecoin.com
Registrar:

Registration Date:
2017-08-22
Expiration Date:
2018-08-22
Updated Date:
2017-08-22
ok
Name Servers:
chin.ns.cloudflare.com
derek.ns.cloudflare.com

That's good, distribute half to them in equal as much as you can, presently my mobile is dead to connect his whatsapp, will see if I restored it.
I'll try for you on Whatsapp and see what the guy will respond.

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
winterland

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:55:43 PM

Domain:
earnfreecoin.com
Registrar:

Registration Date:
2017-08-22
Expiration Date:
2018-08-22
Updated Date:
2017-08-22
ok
Name Servers:
chin.ns.cloudflare.com
derek.ns.cloudflare.com

Please include me in the payment you made I have posted a lot in order to meet the requirements you need and  I am waited for a month in order to received my payment. I hope you will pay me sir. I am waiting 25 dollars is a big help for me. I have a kids.Thank you!
It is not nice that it has come to this, but the only fair thing since the manager wants to distribute half of the payment he received it is to share it proportionately to those that were able to meet the requirements of the campaign so no one is going to receive 25 dollars for their participation.

I will delete my signature in the next 48 hours after this post, so I hope the manager sees that I meet my requirements and that I wore the signature to the end.
949miner

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:58:43 PM

It is so sad to see that this campaign is not going to pay its users, because they have worked more than a month in here, and this is not fair. anyway, it is a good signal to see this manager trying to compensate it's participants, but it is still not fair for them, i dont know why haven't you used an escrow for doing such a thing, but it is fine, you will learn for next time.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-      
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_  
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██  
  ▐██▌                      
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
aTriz

Activity: 1218
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:35:24 PM

This makes me sad.

Send me a spreadsheet of who is to be paid out and I'll pay them out myself. Seems like a dick move to leave a bunch of people's hard work to waste.

loopes

Activity: 952
Merit: 323

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:49:11 PM

This makes me sad.

Send me a spreadsheet of who is to be paid out and I'll pay them out myself. Seems like a dick move to leave a bunch of people's hard work to waste.
are you serious?  Grin even this campaign didn't provide spreadsheet to public maybe they have a lot of participants (not real sure). but i appreciate it man. you are so generous if you really do that. all participants will see this as good news.

|||
IDO PARTNER
▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
████▀▀░▀███
███▌████▐███
███▌████████▌
███▌█████████
███▌█████████
███▌████▐███▌
▄▄▄▄▄█▀░███▀
▀▀██▀▄██▀▀
DAOStarter
IEO PARTNER
▄███▄
▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
██░░░░░░▀▀
██░░▀██▄▄░░
▀██▄▄▀▀██▄
░░▀▀██▄░░██
▄▄░░░░░░██
▀██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀███▀
Coinstore
LISTING
██▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀█
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▐▐▌
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▌█
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀█▐▌
██▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄░░▐██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄▀
░▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

▄███▄░▄███▄
▄██████████▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▀███████████████▀
BitMart
MEXC
DEX PARTNERS

░▀▄░█▀▀▄▄▄
░▀▄▀████▀███▄
██▀██████▄▄▄▄▀
███░░▀████▀▀██▄
▄█████████░█▄░▀
█▀█▄███▀▀█████
▀▀▀░▀█▀▀▄████
██████▀░▀▄

█████▄▄▄▄▀
██▄▀█████▀░░▄▄
░▀█▄████▀███▄▀▀
▀█▄▀▀█▀█▀▄░▀████▀
█▄██▄░▀▄▀▄▀██▀▀
██▀▀
UNISWAP
LobsterSwap
aTriz

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:50:24 PM

This makes me sad.

are you serious?  Grin even this campaign didn't provide spreadsheet to public maybe they have a lot of participants (not real sure). but i appreciate it man. you are so generous if you really do that. all participants will see this as good news.

There is only like 10 people who joined, it's not that much, around 0.06-0.07. Just need a spreadsheet to confirm sending it, otherwise, I'll send it to the wrong people.

aTriz

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:54:00 PM

jr members:

yarsk
Jeffreybd
Egayerm

members:

winterland
Afnan_faizah

Looks like these people are the ones who were in this campaign, I'll send 30$ each to their BTC addresses on profile.

unyil

Activity: 354

sigs design service➜https://goo.gl/jhz4f8

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 11:56:55 PM

jr members:

yarsk
Jeffreybd
Egayerm

members:

winterland
Afnan_faizah

Looks like these people are the ones who were in this campaign, I'll send 30$ each to their BTC addresses on profile.

lol.....
I really appreciate of your kindness sir. Cheesy

edit: Even you have no connection with this project. Cheesy

Afnan_faizah

Activity: 784
Merit: 176

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 12:39:07 AM

jr members:

yarsk
Jeffreybd
Egayerm

members:

winterland
Afnan_faizah

address in my profile is address of deepon*on, i am going to change it into my btc address then i will pm you soon, aTriz...
Thank you very much

Sepertinya sudah waktunya, kalau menurut saya lebih baik lump sum sekarang. 30/01/2024.
aTriz

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 12:55:00 AM

yarsk
Egayerm
winterland
Afnan_faizah

Sent payments for those 4 people. Jeffreyt hasn't been online for a long time. Anymore people missing payments?

https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/tx/110a9035f03fe784d10f1917eee68d1fa719aa885855e6f1916a6506dfba92ba

zoomzoom (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:30:34 AM

yarsk
Egayerm
winterland
Afnan_faizah

Sent payments for those 4 people. Jeffreyt hasn't been online for a long time. Anymore people missing payments?

https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/tx/110a9035f03fe784d10f1917eee68d1fa719aa885855e6f1916a6506dfba92ba

mel1978
Katinko

were to be paid from my spreadsheet. I have 28.87 USD worth of BTC left in my wallet and no easy way to get more, so if you want to pay katinko ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1100851) then I'll pay Mel1978, otherwise can't think of a fair way to do this. And I promise you if I can get this resolved I will 100% repay you.

aTriz

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:32:57 AM

yarsk
Egayerm
winterland
Afnan_faizah

mel1978
Katinko

were to be paid from my spreadsheet. I have 28.87 USD worth of BTC left in my wallet and no easy way to get more, so if you want to pay katinko ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1100851) then I'll pay Mel1978, otherwise can't think of a fair way to do this. And I promise you if I can get this resolved I will 100% repay you.

He's paid; https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/tx/2021862f964b7da9dc50d20a04acdaded5e0ce660d329b036b7e49aee2f47807

zoomzoom (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:47:49 AM

yarsk
Egayerm
winterland
Afnan_faizah

mel1978
Katinko

He's paid; https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/tx/2021862f964b7da9dc50d20a04acdaded5e0ce660d329b036b7e49aee2f47807

And paid Mel - https://blockchain.info/tx/39b4c4bc084cfdd756bc3ea58e102629dacd41e123a8d77b9d1f0abfd5290880

Thanks so much for resolving this shitty situation man.

Once again, can't apologise enough to users, took a risk in trusting someone and it really didn't work out.

SiDtHeBeSt

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:55:25 PM

Profile link:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile
BTC address:1GUCUVC4Z1wGEGNZhs8deQvzFCz8rwdRpC
Current Level:Jr. Member
Current Post count:47
I hope to be accepted in this campaign, i'll post as much as i can Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print