Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:26:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need advice for bitcoin wallet..  (Read 2033 times)
Larva14

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:15:23 PM

I am newcomer and very interested about bitcoin. I need a wallet before I am purchase some bitcoin. What is the best and most secure bitcoin wallet?

Your suggestion is very important to me
If you are interested in bitcoin and you want to keep it in a wallet I suggest to use blockchain wallet because it is trusted and most the people and bitcoin users prefer to use it. On the other hand, you must keep your password and private key in a safe place so that you can avoid from hackers. You can also do cold storage like using trezor.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:22:19 PM

Currently there are many third-party applications support Bitcoin wallet, you can choose from:
https://bitcoin.org/en/choose-your-wallet
There are many to choose, use and considerations used by you!
NEERAJ ANAND

Activity: 686
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:24:06 PM

You can use online wallet blockchain.info and if you want to hold your bitcoin for long term and don't want to trade them in near future then you can use hardware wallet as that wallet is 100% safe from any vulnerabilities and no one can do any transaction other then you.
prediction on bush

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:29:58 AM

I am newcomer and very interested about bitcoin. I need a wallet before I am purchase some bitcoin. What is the best and most secure bitcoin wallet?

I advice to you, you should use a better wallet like a hardware wallet because this is built for the sole purpose of securing bitcoins. Hardware wallets are a good choice if you’re serious about security and reliable Bitcoin storage.
africa34

Activity: 476

PlayYourBet.com - 100% Deposit Bonus Up to €2000

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:36:36 AM

if you want online wallet blockchain.info is the best wallet for btc , bch , eth or use hardware wallet to hold your bitcoin its more secure .

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▄▀███████▄
▄██████████▄██████████▄
▄██████▀██▀▄▀██▀██████▄
▄███▀▄▀██▄▀███▀▄██▀▄▀███▄
█████▄██▄███▄▀▄███▄██▄█████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▀██▀▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▀▀▀▀▄██▄▀▀▀▀██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀███▄▄▄█████▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
▀████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
♦  LIVE SLOTS
♦  ROULETTE
♦  MANY MORE
[ BTC ] bitcoin ACCEPTED
█████████▄▄▄███▄▄
█████▄██████████▄
███▄██████████████
▄████▀▄▄▄█▀▄▄▄██
███████▄██████
▀▀▀███▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
██████▀▀████████▀
█████████▀▀████▀
CURACAO
LICENSED
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
louis sean

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:11:22 AM

I recommend to you use a Blockchain that have good security everytime you login and secure you holdings and also you can use hardware wallet like ledger or trezor for  a better security
victoryana

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:05:26 AM

There are many types of wallets for us to choose. Electronic money storage like Bitcoin or Ether, ... safely is more important than ever. There are many solutions for users to achieve this security goal. It depends on the purpose of choosing a hot wallet or a cold wallet
honey7

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:24:51 AM

You can go for Trezor wallet to store your coins. Safe and best.
judejude

Activity: 86

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:26:01 AM

There are many solutions for users to achieve this security goal. It depends on the purpose of choosing a hot wallet or a cold wallet
giaoduc24h

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:28:46 AM

I'm using blockchain.info wallet to hold BTC. Now it's safe.
letzdodiz

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:03:02 AM

What nation would you say you are in? since perhaps you have a neighborhood supplier that truly provides food bitcoin wallet in your area. However, for it is greatly improved to utilize blockchain.info online wallet since it is more eco-accommodating thus simple to utilize while executing installments or accepting. Be that as it may, it is dependent upon you whatever you need in light of the fact that there are such a large number of online wallets out there or you can attempt disconnected wallets so you can anchor your own particular private keys. Pursuit more about it so you will know more with yourself as opposed to asking that will abandon you more pure.
roni12345

Activity: 45

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:14:35 AM

There is many option of wallet. Like desktop wallet, hradware wallet, cold  wallet, mobile wallet.....you can choose anyone which is right for you.
HugoHeasia

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:21:11 AM

If you are interested in using online wallet such as coinbase and blockchain, I will advise you not to store your private key on public computers and make sure you do not store it in your mail and online storage site either.
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:51:12 AM

if you want online wallet blockchain.info is the best wallet for btc , bch , eth or use hardware wallet to hold your bitcoin its more secure .
Keeping wallet secure must be of highest priority and must be used correctly. Securing wallet like using strong random password, wallet back up by using many hidden private keys internally, and using secure locations protect against fraud, scammers or hackers.  After all, we should realize that t is your responsibility to adopt good practices in order to protect our money.
fedosee

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:58:23 AM

If you are buying large amount of bitcoin, buy a physical wallet like Trezor. Otherwise, you can keep the coins on exchange but use a reputed one.
laiya94
Copper Member

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:05:59 AM

It depends on how much you are investing and how far you hold. For small investments, it is okay with web wallets but, if you are investing large amount then go for a paper wallet for a long time holds and hardware wallet for short-term hold.

✘  EXCOLONY   |▌  YOUR PLEASURE IS OUR INNOVATION
|███   White Paper  [  JOIN our ICO  ]  ANN Thread   ███|
Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Telegram  |  Medium  |  Github  |  Reddit
lonlonmarlon

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:39:52 AM

i suggest to you this bitcoin wallet more bitcoin user use this wallet and this a trusted bitcoin wallet and legit bitcoin wallet https://www.myetherwallet.com/ i suggest to you that but if you don't want that wallet it's ok

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 05:43:40 AM

If you are planning to purchase a large amount of bitcoin then it would be better if you buy a hardware wallet, if not then you can use online wallet Blockchain.info. It is very user-friendly and easy to use wallet.

kiemponxs

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:50:51 AM

no wallet that can guarantee your bitcoin is safe, all my wallets feel its security is very good, but it's useless to use the wallet that its security is very good, but you are not careful and careless in keeping the bitcoin wallet, the safest to keep bitcoin you save is, never tell anyone your private key and must be more thoroughly in opening the link.

penguincomel

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:51:04 AM

Hey ..I am newbie here and need advice what wallet should i choose .That the easier and safest to store bitcoin . Share to me what do you think .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: