Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:51:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]COMSA: the ICO Solution for Centralized Businesses 2 Adopt Blockchain  (Read 12014 times)
scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:54:20 PM

I, too, do not enjoy such a situation with the project.  It's been 8 months since the end of ico, I want to see at least some results.
I agree, while everything is too sad. And it is not clear for what reason. This project posed itself as a gypper-class, and I do not believe in what I see now. I do not see anything.   But my patience is not over yet. Let's see, maybe in the summer, something will happen.
The question isn't how huge is your patience, the real question is the following: how much could you won if didn't freeze your funds in Comsa's tokens Cool
Yes, it is, but I'm trying not to think about it. Because, I would have won if I bought on the exchanger after ICO. Where the price was lower than at a discount, for the first buyers. It's not much, is sad. And worse, this is their slow development, but it's good that in general there is.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kirky

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:54:44 PM

I, too, do not enjoy such a situation with the project.  It's been 8 months since the end of ico, I want to see at least some results.
I agree, while everything is too sad. And it is not clear for what reason. This project posed itself as a gypper-class, and I do not believe in what I see now. I do not see anything.   But my patience is not over yet. Let's see, maybe in the summer, something will happen.
The question isn't how huge is your patience, the real question is the following: how much could you won if didn't freeze your funds in Comsa's tokens Cool
Yes, it is, but I'm trying not to think about it. Because, I would have won if I bought on the exchanger after ICO. Where the price was lower than at a discount, for the first buyers. It's not much, is sad. And worse, this is their slow development, but it's good that in general there is.
Exactly like you I was thinking that COMSA's holders will be rewarded soon, when all "weaks hand" sold it! However I saw a new ICO (quarkchain) and finally I have sold all CMS and participated in this ICO...
You will never guess how much of % it made after listing: 1300% in 1 day man! Grin
TwisterPipister

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:13:33 PM

I am still holding Comsa tokens, cannot believe that things are so depressing Sad

Exactly like you I was thinking that COMSA's holders will be rewarded soon, when all "weaks hand" sold it! However I saw a new ICO (quarkchain) and finally I have sold all CMS and participated in this ICO...
You will never guess how much of % it made after listing: 1300% in 1 day man! Grin

That's cool, I have heard that it was hart to take pert in quarkchain ICO, was there some maximum allowed contribution or you could invest as much as you wanted?

┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
springwind

Activity: 434
Merit: 115

≣≣ ADAB Solutions ≣≣

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:19:15 PM

Wow, this is official thread of Comsa? Why there are so little comments? This project collected more than one hundred million, right? I have seen Russian thread, it has more than 200 pages.

I, too, do not enjoy such a situation with the project.  It's been 8 months since the end of ico, I want to see at least some results.
I agree, while everything is too sad. And it is not clear for what reason. This project posed itself as a gypper-class, and I do not believe in what I see now. I do not see anything.   But my patience is not over yet. Let's see, maybe in the summer, something will happen.

When I first found out about this project I thought that it will be the best ICO of 2017, and I am still holding its tokens, maybe Japan has a different approach to this, good project cannot pump in a several weeks multiple times in price without a reason, because it will fall soon, I think it takes time to create something good, also I see that there are still only one official exchange, this shows that the team is not looking for a short time pump, because with the money they collected they easily can have a binance listing and have great pump, I think that maybe there will be some great things in future, and we have just wait.

Really? Grin
I thought that you will finish your post by the following sentence: I'm in crypto because of technology and absolutely not because of money Grin Cool
Crypto-idealists and crypto-anarchists are almost gone. Smiley They were about 5 years ago, when very few people knew about bitcoin and people believed in success not because of money, but because they wanted to make the world better. Cool

Tiemonsduamo

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:26:05 PM

Hey team The business will be successful
uelufl

Activity: 546
Merit: 116

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:23:42 AM

IP.GOLD which is making ico on comsa platform have done an airdrop for ipg and its ongoing.

https://ip.gold/AirDrop.php
Kutaxi

Activity: 167

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:34:10 PM

i think your plan is quiet wise, maybe more people should stick to it. if we look at the situation on crypto exchange markets, we can easily see, that comsa is not the only one with challenges, the situation in general is not nice. let's just wait until everything turns into green))
Fiord

Activity: 209
Merit: 103

KRYPTOBITS.COM-BLOCKCHAIN BANKING

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:12:03 PM

IP.GOLD which is making ico on comsa platform have done an airdrop for ipg and its ongoing.

https://ip.gold/AirDrop.php

Yay! So the Comsa is not just siting and doing nothing? first ICOs are starting to show, that’s a great news, with the potentiation this platform has, I did not expect the token price went so low, but compering to the rest ICOs it is still holding, because the such drop it is still not a catastrophic, many other dropped more than 10 times from their ICO value, and Comsa still did not hit any big exchange, with in future I am sure will happen and increase its token price.

Kutaxi

Activity: 167

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:59:20 PM

Does this project have any prospects at all? Why have not normal exchanges been added for half a year? As far as I remember, the project collected good money. However, they regretted the money for listing? Or the reason in what that the friend?
Kirky

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:04:44 AM

I, too, do not enjoy such a situation with the project.  It's been 8 months since the end of ico, I want to see at least some results.
I agree, while everything is too sad. And it is not clear for what reason. This project posed itself as a gypper-class, and I do not believe in what I see now. I do not see anything.   But my patience is not over yet. Let's see, maybe in the summer, something will happen.
May be one day we will see some changes but personally I'll never invest in ICO with COMSA's team members as advisors Grin
jardine

Activity: 679

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:13:41 PM

Does this project have any prospects at all? Why have not normal exchanges been added for half a year? As far as I remember, the project collected good money. However, they regretted the money for listing? Or the reason in what that the friend?

I heard, they just have a problem with official ICO and crypto regulation in Japan - like all the crypto there,
and trying set up paperwork first. I believe, after the complete of paperwork, Comsa slowly starting growing
with exchanges, marketing e t c.

BITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ●  DISCORD
  SEDO POW TOKEN    DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM BASED  ON BLOCKCHAIN
Kirky

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:28:07 PM

I heard, they just have a problem with official ICO and crypto regulation in Japan - like all the crypto there,
and trying set up paperwork first. I believe, after the complete of paperwork, Comsa slowly starting growing
I heard the same information but it was announced 5 months ago at XEM meetup, so personally I don't beleive anymore that CMS will be interesting for crypto inverstors
jardine

Activity: 679

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:57:45 PM

I m read last messages from russian Comsa thread and looks like things get not much progress:

- First ico on comsa get only 7% of hardcap and maybe don t reach soft cap at all:
https://ip.gold/

- But here is second ico announced:
https://globenewswire.com/news-release/2018/06/07/1518301/0/en/TechBureau-and-TokenAI-Announce-Juliet-an-Artificial-Intelligence-Tool-for-Smarter-Crypto-Investments.html

- Some rumors about listing on Hitbtc, but it can be just rumors

BITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ●  DISCORD
  SEDO POW TOKEN    DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM BASED  ON BLOCKCHAIN
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 06:38:52 AM

I m read last messages from russian Comsa thread and looks like things get not much progress:

- First ico on comsa get only 7% of hardcap and maybe don t reach soft cap at all:

https://globenewswire.com/news-release/2018/06/07/1518301/0/en/TechBureau-and-TokenAI-Announce-Juliet-an-Artificial-Intelligence-Tool-for-Smarter-Crypto-Investments.html

Yes, I saw that too, sad days coming.A lot of people I know made a big bet on this project, but so far we not even close to what it should be. We can't do anything here, let's just wait.
TwisterPipister

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:18:08 PM

Hitbtc? They collected about $100 million, and if I recollect correctly, crypto prices were close to current, so that still has house 100 million, I hope that their first exchange will be at list Kucoin.

┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
Alohaboy?!

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:24:21 AM

I wonder how the recent development regarding tech bureau will effect comsa.

https://prtimes.jp/main/html/rd/p/000000091.000012906.html

what do you think about that ?
identifyuser

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:45:28 PM

I think this business is very interesting and cool. Classy business, percipient results, engaging logo!
COMSA will be interesting for businesses that want to implement blockchain technologies and get solutions to support their own ICO
!vanovi4

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:14:05 PM

In this project, I like the fact that COMSA provides Zaif exchange for transferring your ICO token and its payment service so that your token owners can spend it. We also provide private mijin software that allows you to manage markers in the internal block chain on your system.
Fiord

Activity: 209

KRYPTOBITS.COM-BLOCKCHAIN BANKING

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:18:56 AM

In this project, I like the fact that COMSA provides Zaif exchange for transferring your ICO token and its payment service so that your token owners can spend it. We also provide private mijin software that allows you to manage markers in the internal block chain on your system.

Is there any possibility for foreign citizens to go thru verification at this exchange? As far as I know, it was almost impossible before, or rather I do not know anybody who could do it.

It's strange that until now this token is officially traded only on this Zaif  exchange.

5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 01:38:48 PM

Is there any possibility for foreign citizens to go thru verification at this exchange? As far as I know, it was almost impossible before, or rather I do not know anybody who could do it.

It's strange that until now this token is officially traded only on this Zaif  exchange.

That's actually is really bad if we talk about Zaif exchange. Comsa team should do some deals with other exchanges buy now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: